Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Egyptian Gods Live Again...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 14 August 2001 - 05:57 AM

I have no idea what to say to this.  I was just in Egypt last week, and thousands of people were parading around telling about how there gods are back.  This is havoc over there, and generally bizar.   ???   :D  ???

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#2    Jimmy_Potzenpans

Jimmy_Potzenpans

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 August 2001 - 06:47 AM

Now Jimmy dont know nuttin bout RA or Osiris or nun of doze fellas, Jimmy onlee knowz dat he iz COMPT at da LUXOR in LAs Vegas no frggin problem. I seen friggin GODS dere, dey walk around and give Jimmy P free Wild Turkey wen I iz sittin at da Black Jack tablez. Know wat I meen?

:o

#3    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 August 2001 - 05:04 AM

;D ;D ;D ;D  I'm hopelessly clueless as to what your talking about!  You have to realize that I trapped myself in a dark room for the past ten years of my life studying the paranormal, so I really don't have that much of a life.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#4    dalia

dalia

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 365 posts

• Purrrrr-fect Mystery

Posted 04 September 2001 - 01:47 AM

Hey Farv,
I'd be interested to hear more on this subject.

Dalia

Purrr-fectly happy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users