Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Whitney Houston Was Murdered

whitney houston paul huebl

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,298 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

Whitney Houston was murdered and new evidence – caught on video – proves it, says a top Hollywood private investigator who is turning all of his material over to the FBI, according to a new report.

Paul Huebl also says the superstar singer’s killers are caught on tape. “I have evidence that points to Whitney being a victim of a high powered drug dealers who sent thugs to collect a huge debt she owed for drugs,” Huebl says in the new issue of the National Enquirer, which broke the story.

http://www.radaronli...eo-evidence-fbi

Posted Image

#2    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,056 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

And the National Enquirer is such a reputable piece of journalism. I wouldn't wipe my butt with the paper it's printed on.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#3    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,409 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

View PostLady Kasey, on 27 December 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

And the National Enquirer is such a reputable piece of journalism. I wouldn't wipe my butt with the paper it's printed on.

I would not either, takes months for its ink to dry :innocent:

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#4    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,775 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

Sad.  A brilliant talent gone too soon and now the vultures are picking the bones.  She made her choices just as we all do - they just resonate more because of the unbelievable gifts she was given.  I feel badly for her family.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#5    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,024 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

Jeeze, 1.5 million dollars in cocaine debt is a heck of a lot of coke.

As far as a "murder" goes, I suppose anything is possible in the drug world, but I'm not believing it yet.

#6    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

This kind of thread should be closed. Disrespectful trash.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#7    HollyDolly

HollyDolly

Psychic Spy

• 1,317 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

I don't think she was murdered by any drug head honcho.Even if she  did owe money, I would think she was worth more to them alive than dead.
This scenario reminds me of the death of the actress Thelma Todd back in the 1930s. There was some thought perhasp Lucky luciano had a hand in it.
I think this is just some half baked theory.With Whitney dead;what was the dealer supposed to do;sue her estate for the money? Yeah that would go over real good  in a court of law. Poor lady;everybody except for a few people were just riding her coat tails for money.

#8    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,601 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

The National Enquirer reports things that maybe true, and sometimes are.  It's not bad journalism it's just another model of it that doesn't follow the single rail that most of us are used to.   And the credibility lies with Paul Huebl.  If someone says they're reporting information this explicit about a case as high-profile as this to the FBI, and then they don't do it, they should expect an interrogation from the FBI.   Making up a silly story just to ruin one's name and career doesn't seem likely.   I think it's possible this Paul Huebl might be sensationalizing his findings to further his own career instead; or maybe not.

I think Holly makes a great point that Whitney is worth a lot more alive than dead.  And if someone owed a drug debt, why would you kill off the addicted buyer of those drugs?  A smart dealer would raise prices slightly (cut up the drugs) and make the money back on the user.  Killing Whitney would be the last thing one would do; it kills the cash cow.   Unless, one's name was on the life insurance and/or will.  Bobby Brown has demonstrated shady and lewd character in the past; receiving a dual diagnosis of mental illness and substance abuse/addiction including addictions to cocaine, heroin and alcohol in addition to committing acts of violence against Houston.   While I believe in both forgiveness and the presumption of innocence, I wouldn't be stunned at all if Brown was responsible for her death.

Edited by Yamato, 27 December 2012 - 07:13 PM.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#9    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,629 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

View PostYamato, on 27 December 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

I think Holly makes a great point that Whitney is worth a lot more alive than dead.  And if someone owed a drug debt, why would you kill off the addicted buyer of those drugs?

I think if she owed 1.5 million dollars, she hasn't been paying for a very long time.  Drug dealers kill for a hell of a lot less owed money than that.

Edited by Sweetpumper, 27 December 2012 - 07:13 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#10    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,601 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:14 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 27 December 2012 - 07:13 PM, said:

I think if she owed 1.5 million dollars, she hasn't been paying for a very long time.  Drug dealers kill for a hell of a lot less owed money than that.
Not necessarily.  Drugs are expensive, especially drugs to the celebrities.  

I said a smart dealer wouldn't kill her; I didn't say all dealers are smart.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#11    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

Huge Talent, Huge bankroll, huge drug abuser.

Sorry, I find it hard to have pity.

#12    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

You know,sometimes,you see articles in the Enquirer,and the now defunct weekly world news ,and people would laugh ,and honest to god ,I've seen articles on the same exact topics ,in the new York times ,as gospel truth ,a few weeks AFTER the other alleged rag had it .
Anything is possible .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 28 December 2012 - 12:14 PM.

Miss me?

#13    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,060 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

This is the second time I've heard she was murdered. First suspect was supposedly a member (Hollywood mogul?) of the Illuminati.

Don't know if true or false, but it's a possibility.

"He is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened their heart against Him, and succeeded"? ~ Job 9:4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users