Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A Day in the Life of Bigfoot

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:20 PM

Let's pretend for this thread that bf (probably) does exist. And let’s leave out the carcass, foot cast, etc., usual arguments. I also ask that for this thread, we exclude any supernatural qualities and consider bigfoot just another animal.

I’d like to hear from those who believe that bigfoot is (likely) dwelling among us. There seems to be quite a few on the forum lately.

Basically, how do you believe bf makes it out there in our wilderness and even urban areas and farmlands? Food, shelter, sleeping, socializing, migration, families, warmth, intelligence, population, habitat, range, physical characteristics, etc.

Paint a picture of the life of a bigfoot (as a normal animal) as you see it. Hopefully skeptics won’t argue with you, that is not the point of the thread, but to hear a  discussion from believers or fence sitters, on bf’s daily life. And yes, you may offer how he does it all while avoiding us. Although, hopefully, not to bring on an argument from skeptics.

Again, there are several bigfoot proponents it seems lately. So, tell us your side. In some detail. Why? How? What? Where?

As a skeptic with a too big mouth, I will not argue with any posters from a skeptical perspective. I will not ask for evidence. I want to hear your perspective without having to stop and argue.
QC

Edited by QuiteContrary, 27 December 2012 - 10:27 PM.

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,421 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

If there is one around here there are caves for hiding in and plenty of deer for them to feed on.  In the summer there are lots of nuts and berries growing wild.  If there was such an animal I think they could survive just fine and are probably intelligent enough to avoid us at all costs.

#3    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

basically the same live as a bear...seeing as they would be similar in size and reside in the same locations.

1500lb grizzly is tough to find...people often come within attack distance and dont even know a bear is there.

#4    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:39 PM

Good replies, but more details, more specifics: Anatomy and Physiology, species = digestion and food sources and shelter.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 27 December 2012 - 11:20 PM.

#5    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,540 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:32 AM

A guy in a monkey suit.:):)I bet his day is really funny.

#6    j b

j b

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

• If you canít explain it simply, you donít understand it well enough
    -Albert Einstein

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

the picture that has just popped in my head.

i live in alaska now..  moose regularly roam around and care not for people nor do they fear them.  Im taking the life of an alaska moose and replacing it with a BF.  i could see a female wandering around with two small bigfeets foraging for random things to eat.  perhaps they dont always feed on meat but rather things such as mushrooms and berries and even bark from certain species of trees. ive been told that moose are dumb animals....  so if thats the case of a BF perhaps they dont make shelters but they just hunker down in the snow and sleep when rest is needed.  this is assuming they have a winter coat of fur for the colder months versus the spring and summer.  on the other hand its very hard to imagine a BF being dumb.  I can see them eating certain things during certain times of year for various reasons.  i.e. eating certain fungus promotes winter fur growth etc. etc.  if a moose passes by a bigfoot and the BF does not immediately charge or react to it, maybe this leads us to believe that BF is  having logical thoughts of whether its rational to take on such a dangerous meal just for the sake of enjoying moose meat?  I could go on and on haha, but thanks for the idea.

p.s. i could surely see people catching little baby bf's to keep and raise as pets if this was the case and perhaps with time one could teach a bf to learn new things and perhaps even talk

#7    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

Thanks! jb
And their digestive system would need to be adaptable as well.
Good point, is the take downs of large prey or even quicker small prey in the lean months worth the calorie loss?
Maybe some believe they migrate to warmer climates to avoid the cold and lack of food. And maybe the smarter ones do shelter some how?

#8    evancj

evancj

Poltergeist

• 2,767 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

I imagine bigfoot waking up every morning, looking in the mirror at his crystal clear reflection, and shaking his head as opens up the medicine cabinet and reaches for the blur cream.

Edited by evancj, 31 December 2012 - 12:26 AM.

#9    j b

j b

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

• If you canít explain it simply, you donít understand it well enough
    -Albert Einstein

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

View Postevancj, on 31 December 2012 - 12:26 AM, said:

I imagine bigfoot waking up every morning, looking in the mirror at his crystal clear reflection, and shaking his head as opens up the medicine cabinet and reaches for the blur cream.
thats pretty funny :tu:

#10    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:59 AM

View Postevancj, on 31 December 2012 - 12:26 AM, said:

Okay, then expand a bit. Where did he buy the blur cream or the medicine cabinet and mirror? :P

#11    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:48 AM

I read the news today oh, boy
About a lucky man who made a film
And though the quality was rather bad
Well, I just had to laugh
I saw the blobsquatch and just had to laugh
He posted up the video on web
He didn't think anyone would notice the flaws
A crowd of people stood and stared
They'd seen this stuff before

I saw a film today oh, boy
Two guys on horseback plodded along
They saw a squatch out a river wash
But I just had to look, and look, and look

Woke up, fell out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way and put on my fuzzy blobsquatch cream
And looking up, I noticed I was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the path in seconds flat

I read the news today oh, boy
Four thousand Squatches in North America
And though the Squatch are rather large
They had to count them all
Now they know how many Squatch it takes to fill a forrest

Many apologies to John and Paul.

#12    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,671 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:04 AM

Posted Image

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#13    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:33 AM

Bigfoot can't because he has to appear and disappear. That's not supernatural in my opinion. During his limited time I assume spent here going off reports, he eats the following : Berries, Plant, Mammals, fish, bugs and marijuana buds. To also make bigfoot time interesting he will discover wood and use his wood in bed and be accused of tearing apart cabins. He will take blame for knocking over garbage cans instead of everything else that can. Bigfoot will be accused of stealing beer out of the coolers and trailers at campsites. Bigfoot shall be accused of stealing humans and livestock. Bigfoot does this by having a big foot and body resembling ours. That's how it worked.

#14    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:29 AM

If I want him disappearing and reappearing... I'd go with more of a "special" mushroom consumption...For me, not him.

But seriously, there are those who believe this is a real flesh and blood animal like us or similar.

So, how is it living out there? I'd like to hear more thoughts about its physiology pertaining to diet and habitat and locations. Among other things.

#15    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:07 AM

A real flesh and blood animal is what I mean sometimes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users