Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Should Westboro BC be classed a hate group ?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

View Postrashore, on 29 December 2012 - 03:39 PM, said:

There are laws about protesting funerals now, mostly in reaction to the WBCs efforts. Here is a nice link.. http://archive.first...uneral_protests It's a couple years old, so some of the information may not be as current as I would like.

I think part of the problem of making such laws workable, at least in the WBC case, is that the WBC is full of lawyers. Phelps did quite a bit in civil rights law before he was disbarred, and other church members have followed in his footsteps.

You could have added phelps may be completely luny, absolutely certifiable but he is frea cking intelligent and knows the law better than most lawyers.  .

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#47    Cryptid-Seeker

Cryptid-Seeker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 28 December 2012 - 10:03 PM, said:

Ok,I missed this.What did they say about Dio ?
...I mean ,what can anyone say about Dio ,except he was an incredible talent,nice guy,and lost way too soon .
Why doesn't some psycho with a,rifle go shoot up the WBC ...I mean really ...why .

When he died they had a protest saying he was a satan worshipper. Why would you do that? Its untrue and he did nothing to deserve it. Even thinking about it makes me angry. And although I disagree with the part about the psycho shooting them, they should be stopped from holding rallies and protests. You have a right to protest, but when you protest about things like this, the right should be removed. These people are not human, they are hilly-billy scum. Don't kill them, lock them in a room with a large group of hardcore Dio fans.

Posted Image

#48    Dredimus

Dredimus

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 28 December 2012 - 09:38 PM, said:

Well,where ever the line is.....I do believe,as per most reasonable people ,they have crossed it .
If anyone else dis this,as an individual ,they would be arrested for hate crimes against ...pick a group .
Hate speech is considered dangerous

It feels like you are trying to push me into defending these morons... I dont like them as much as the next person.... as for the quoted text... That is false. The KKK, Black Panthers, and many other groups are allowed to spew their message of intolernce.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users