Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

World Government

90s

  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1    KainFall

KainFall

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • Nothing is as it may seem.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:42 AM

Im gonna tell a story behind the ignorance of man.. 20 years ago. America had Gladiatiors and triple X football, And saw themselves as gods amongst men for there overwhelmingly avast amount of knowledge and there aspect of Righteous and freewilled killing. Instead of forced fighting/killing.. A just point to be made to the people, why kill citizens through insanity when you can become a gladiator.....
Cause we were more civil than that of there people in the OLD DAYS...

When othe countrys began to threaten to kill us over the situation cause they thought sense we have a sense of HEy lets SIgnup to kill eachother. They thought, There already killing eachother at free will, why not us kill Them at free will.. Thus pushing into law The non-existense of these games and The No longer legal Rights to your own life, Thus locking down the drug laws and street laws, Cause now... It was Illegal to even put yourself in danger...this was nearly 9-12 years ago.

Its only been maybe 5-7 years, sense its become illegal to kill Citizens who may be a threat, Under means of cruel and unusual punishment.. And only a few years sense people have been Goggling around the Cruel and unusual Punishment.. Now..

America still sees themselves as gods Amongst men.. But can anyone tell me they REMEMBER all this ****.. or are you going to tell me That im insane.. and that it never happened... Out of not wanting to talk politics... Or out of fear?


This Is actually a open-response/convo based post For debate and consideration  to made.. For the Modern mysteries. new age, and 2012. I think its a decent way to end the year by starting an open-ended conversation. Revolved around the Basis Of how we have progressed in our times...

  Knowledge is power. as long as it stays in line with the topic..

Edited by KainFall, 30 December 2012 - 02:28 AM.

Open Your Mind To New Experiences

#2    Drayno

Drayno

    Bounty Hunter

  • Member
  • 3,917 posts
  • Joined:18 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Neo-Mars

  • States are domed when they are unable to distinguish good men from bad.

    - Antisthenes.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:54 AM

I don't mean to poke fun, but could you kind of summarize a point?

Thanks :)

- Eon

"Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings."
- William Shakespeare, Richard II, Act III, Scene II
Posted Image

#3    KainFall

KainFall

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • Nothing is as it may seem.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:02 AM

We tend to shroud ourselves in fear, instead of seeing the point being made, Which is the demise of circumstance. We have always had to put our minds together whether it is/was willingly or unwillingly. throught battle or through fear, or comprehensive conervsation.. Its the source of our knowledge and progression and beliefes.. The worlds governments should think less upon themselves.. And put the system together.. Possibley even Begin the war forseen between the lines..Or keep and make a standpoint on which we all stand grounds.. I see that already in an ignitiation in todays governments.. Simply from vast variety from Religious Government.. But still.. Take It now... Look at what we have done with our history.. And look at HOW MUCH has been done.. Simply in the past 50 years... And Fix the problems problematically.. That beats any 20-100 year plans anyone could make. Basic contemplation and knowledge is the source to the success and progression of our governments.. Instead of the demise and downfall. I can hardly recognize My own opinion. Cause my entire reality is askewed with skeptics and Abbreviations.

Open Your Mind To New Experiences

#4    Drayno

Drayno

    Bounty Hunter

  • Member
  • 3,917 posts
  • Joined:18 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Neo-Mars

  • States are domed when they are unable to distinguish good men from bad.

    - Antisthenes.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

View PostKainFall, on 30 December 2012 - 02:02 AM, said:

We tend to shroud ourselves in fear, instead of seeing the point being made, Which is the demise of circumstance. We have always had to put our minds together whether it is/was willingly or unwillingly. throught battle or through fear, or comprehensive conervsation.. Its the source of our knowledge and progression and beliefes.. The worlds governments should think less upon themselves.. And put the system together.. Possibley even Begin the war forseen between the lines..Or keep and make a standpoint on which we all stand grounds.. I see that already in an ignitiation in todays governments.. Simply from vast variety from Religious Government.. But still.. Take It now... Look at what we have done with our history.. And look at HOW MUCH has been done.. Simply in the past 50 years... And Fix the problems problematically.. That beats any 20-100 year plans anyone could make. Basic contemplation and knowledge is the source to the success and progression of our governments.. Instead of the demise and downfall. I can hardly recognize My own opinion. Cause my entire reality is askewed with skeptics and Abbreviations.

Governments will do what they do, and they will continue to do what they have done as long as they are around.

If you're referencing a One World Government, there would have to be initial steps taken to get to that point, I believe.

"Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings."
- William Shakespeare, Richard II, Act III, Scene II
Posted Image

#5    KainFall

KainFall

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • Nothing is as it may seem.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

Thanks for making a point, Helps to an extent.. This Is actually a open-response/convo based post For debate and consideration  to made.. For the Modern mysteries. new age, and 2012. I think its a decent way to end the year by starting an open-ended conversation. Revolved around the Basis Of how we have progressed in our times...

Soo A One world government could be open for debate or conversation... Knowledge is power. as long as it stays in line with the topic..

Edited by KainFall, 30 December 2012 - 02:27 AM.

Open Your Mind To New Experiences

#6    Drayno

Drayno

    Bounty Hunter

  • Member
  • 3,917 posts
  • Joined:18 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Neo-Mars

  • States are domed when they are unable to distinguish good men from bad.

    - Antisthenes.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:38 AM

Well, technology increased the power of the world to destroy itself.

As The Comedian from Watchmen said, mankind has been trying to kill itself off from the beginning.

Now it finally has the power to do so. Humans are inherently weak though; they live for the sake of living only.

Humankind consists of temporary beings scheming to control how another temporary being lives - temporarily.

It doesn't make much sense, does it? Then again, not many things make sense in this world.

In the span of half a century we went from wooden-framed planes that could fly several inches off the ground to rocket-propelled technology.

Technology that broke the sound barriers - and even the basic barriers of our atmosphere.

A lot can change in fifty years; nations fall, rise, entire peoples are killed off forever - or they come back.

Edited by Eonwe, 30 December 2012 - 02:39 AM.

"Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings."
- William Shakespeare, Richard II, Act III, Scene II
Posted Image

#7    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,508 posts
  • Joined:02 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary Alberta Canada

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:47 AM

When Private interest controls a government all is game.   We the people and a vote is like a baby sucking on it`s thumb thinking its the real thing.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.


The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#8    KainFall

KainFall

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • Nothing is as it may seem.

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:44 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 30 December 2012 - 02:47 AM, said:

When Private interest controls a government all is game.   We the people and a vote is like a baby sucking on it`s thumb thinking its the real thing.

That is so whorey lol. not much can be said when a point of realization is the point we make to be made... Its a good thing were able to take control of our lives and put together pieces from everything that we learn to create accusations and points.. An a system to create a more vast and extensively right opt.


View PostEonwe, on 30 December 2012 - 02:38 AM, said:

Well, technology increased the power of the world to destroy itself.

As The Comedian from Watchmen said, mankind has been trying to kill itself off from the beginning.

Now it finally has the power to do so. Humans are inherently weak though; they live for the sake of living only.

Humankind consists of temporary beings scheming to control how another temporary being lives - temporarily.

It doesn't make much sense, does it? Then again, not many things make sense in this world.

In the span of half a century we went from wooden-framed planes that could fly several inches off the ground to rocket-propelled technology.

Technology that broke the sound barriers - and even the basic barriers of our atmosphere.

A lot can change in fifty years; nations fall, rise, entire peoples are killed off forever - or they come back.


I see structure as a good set for evolution and progression. Throwing ideas and thoughts together. Like i said earlier, whether making sense from it all or not. Can opt Furthur knowledge and greater ideas. All im doing is trying to keep this going :P

Open Your Mind To New Experiences

#9    wolfknight

wolfknight

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts
  • Joined:26 Jun 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA Kentucky

  • There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

Triple X football? What in the hell are you talking about. I am lost


#10    KainFall

KainFall

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • Nothing is as it may seem.

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

View Postwolfknight, on 14 January 2013 - 02:58 PM, said:

Triple X football? What in the hell are you talking about. I am lost

It ran under the terms of we the people have our own personal rights towards Life Liberty and the Pursuit of happieness.
An before the 90's it was legal to kill yourself under your own terms.. you put yourself in the position your at fault. Thus In turn. There WAS Triple X Football.. Just like Regular football. Cept this was for adults only. It implemented gladiatorism. Basically no rules.. Beat the **** out of someone for a ball, even crack a knee if you wanted to. It was all in contract. I dont know everything about it cause I was like.. idk 5-6 when the new law passed saying it was illegal to put yourself in danger or to even in a sense of free willingly killing yourself.. Thus shutting down Triple X football and gladiators Existense.. To protect america from being attacked by the other countrys who though we were a bunch of babys pretending to be gods... KILL THE INFEDEL!! would be a more accurate stated/statement.. Or Demons/ monsters ext ext AMERICA! land of the free

Open Your Mind To New Experiences

#11    KainFall

KainFall

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • Nothing is as it may seem.

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

America only had to do 1 thing to keep the peace, and to keep there rights.. but someone was anti-establishment

Open Your Mind To New Experiences

#12    toyomotor

toyomotor

    Grumpy Old Coot

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts
  • Joined:28 Jun 2014
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tasmania, AUSTRALIA

  • Etiam capillus unus habet umbram.

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:10 AM

View PostDrayno, on 30 December 2012 - 02:18 AM, said:

Governments will do what they do, and they will continue to do what they have done as long as they are around.

If you're referencing a One World Government, there would have to be initial steps taken to get to that point, I believe.

Steps were taken long ago. The supporters of what is referred to as The New World Order (See also One World Government) are out there and are active.

Check out the following, and their interconnections:-
  • The Bilderberg Group;
  • The Council on Foreign Relations;
  • The Knights of Malta; and
  • The Illuminati.
In addition to these, there are a number of connected organisations with a New World Order Agenda in the UK and other European countries.

That people say that these organisations only exist in the minds of Conspiracy Theorists is to completely overlook the "elephant in the room".

Everything is possible,
Except the impossible.
And we're working on that.





Also tagged with 90s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users