Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

ET # Galaxy Designations

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:12 AM

Posted Image

Lech Kaczyński opowiada o swoich przeżyciach

Mr. Chacinski was apparently able to ask only one question of these beings, "Where do you come from?," to which they replied "Eight Galaxy." They also told him they would return, although with no details as to when, where, or for what purpose.

Posted Image
http://naturalplane....etta-alien.html

According to Zanfretta, these the creatures did not speak Italian, but used a strange “luminous device” to translate what they were saying. During the same session, Zanfretta also indicated that the creatures came from the planet “Teetonia,” which was located in the “third galaxy” and that, perhaps most disturbingly, “they want to talk with us and that they will soon return in larger numbers.

Posted Image

This mosaic of 80 bright galaxies illustrates the diversity of different galaxy shapes, sizes and types: watermelon-shaped elliptical galaxies, majestic spiral galaxies, and spectacular galaxy mergers. Image credit: The GEMS collaboration.

#2    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

In theory, at least, it is quite conceivable that some ETs are actually part of galactic civilizations that are incredibly far advanced compared to out own, which is at the other end of the cosmic scale.  Too someone that far ahead of us, we might be an object of curiosity but not much more than that.

#3    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:34 AM

There has to be a breakthrough in long distance space travel. It would be interesting to know how it's done.

#4    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:38 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 31 December 2012 - 04:34 AM, said:

There has to be a breakthrough in long distance space travel. It would be interesting to know how it's done.

Maybe using ships that create their own "tunnels" through space, and have all the power of a galactic civilization to do it, traveling from the center of one galaxy to another.  Something that's hard for us to imagine much less explain.

#5    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:31 AM

There's an Italian CE3 case where a vertical slit eyed alien calimed a human could not survice the trip and the ET comes from a very far away place. Obviously their propulsion is not by firing up rockets.

#6    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 30 December 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

In theory, at least, it is quite conceivable that some ETs are actually part of galactic civilizations that are incredibly far advanced compared to out own, which is at the other end of the cosmic scale.  Too someone that far ahead of us, we might be an object of curiosity but not much more than that.
   I wouldn't minimize the value of curiosity, or that which gives rise to it. We could, as a species, have something unique in all the galaxy. I'd be rather disappointed if we didn't. At the very least, we could be the only race making the perilous transition from an agricultural civilization to a stable technological one in this part of space, at the moment. Could be worth more than a few theses by extraterrestrial anthropologists.

#7    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 31 December 2012 - 04:34 AM, said:

If I had to guess, I'd say that breakthrough could come in learning how to travel through bulk space. A neat kind of shortcut that gets around the long travel times in normal space, doesn't violate relativity theory, and has none of the time paradoxes of traversable wormholes. Warping space also looks promising. The design for a drive proposed by Alcubiere a few years ago has been tweaked by NASA scientists, so as to consume a much more reasonable amount of power. NASA is currently experimenting to see if they can produce minute space warps; proof of concept work.

#8    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,520 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

This is interesting, I wonder why he was only allowed to ask them one question? I cant watch the video because I dont speak the language

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#9    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:16 AM

Posted Image

I like the original sketch by Zanfretta rather then the pro artist depiction of the alien that looks too much like the Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954).

#10    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:53 AM

In science fiction ANYTHING is possible, dudes. :)

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#11    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,822 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:48 AM

View PostDBunker, on 07 January 2013 - 05:53 AM, said:

Yup.

And it is plainly obvious that is what is happening here. Science Fiction. I mean Good God, just look at this

Posted Image

We have all seen this right? The Hubble UDF Pic? It's looking at this much space.

Posted Image

There is the first ten thousand or so Galaxies. And we happen to get visitors from "The Top Ten" when the number is clearly billions?

Even the Vogon's would not mess around with such a bureaucratic nightmare. What a joke. Are we Galaxy Number 1,006, 874, 988, 222, 464, 715?? Cause I was always told it was Number 1,006, 874, 988, 222, 464, 714!!

And we have not even mentioned Messier objects and Rogue planets!! Imagine the number with all that included! Not a very efficient system. Never heard of Alpha Numerical systems it seems, and this lot calls itself advanced! The cheek!

People really ought to familiarise themselves with Astronomy just a tad before making such grandiose announcements. In fact, I bet some ETh'ers think every single one of those Galaxies is quite capable of sending a starship to earth.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#12    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:07 AM

View PostDBunker, on 07 January 2013 - 05:53 AM, said:

For those who only look at the surface of things.  Did it ever occur to you that our "visitors" might not be telling the truth, assuming that this was a real contact case.

#13    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,822 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:45 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 07 January 2013 - 08:07 AM, said:

For those who only look at the surface of things.  Did it ever occur to you that our "visitors" might not be telling the truth, assuming that this was a real contact case.

I think the problems lies with the OP insinuating that two species saying this confirms something. As you say, even at best it is a lie. The numbering concept is not workable and sounds suspiciously human in nature. That both species claim to be in the "top Ten" I find quite a red flag.

Edited by psyche101, 07 January 2013 - 08:46 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#14    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,255 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

So they either have three eyes and pointy ears, or they're robots out of 1950s scifi?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#15    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 5,957 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:32 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 07 January 2013 - 07:48 AM, said:

Yup.

And it is plainly obvious that is what is happening here. Science Fiction. I mean Good God, just look at this

Posted Image

We have all seen this right? The Hubble UDF Pic? It's looking at this much space.

Posted Image

There is the first ten thousand or so Galaxies. And we happen to get visitors from "The Top Ten" when the number is clearly billions?

Even the Vogon's would not mess around with such a bureaucratic nightmare. What a joke. Are we Galaxy Number 1,006, 874, 988, 222, 464, 715?? Cause I was always told it was Number 1,006, 874, 988, 222, 464, 714!!

And we have not even mentioned Messier objects and Rogue planets!! Imagine the number with all that included! Not a very efficient system. Never heard of Alpha Numerical systems it seems, and this lot calls itself advanced! The cheek!

People really ought to familiarise themselves with Astronomy just a tad before making such grandiose announcements. In fact, I bet some ETh'ers think every single one of those Galaxies is quite capable of sending a starship to earth.
Yes, you are right but ....
What if their civilisation at it's inception numbered their galaxy of origin No. 1 and then through colonisation they have entered other galaxies, at least 8 it would seem and their response was actually that they were from the eighth galaxy colonised by their species :whistle: .

Granted that is useless to us BUT if we colonise space and an alien comes along and asks where we originate from - we just might start the conversation by saying "Earth", imagine how confused they would be if we then failed to stick around and explain ourselves a little more clearly :P

Edited by libstaK, 07 January 2013 - 10:33 AM.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users