Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ultramassive black holes discovered

Saru

The new class of black hole is so large that it has an equivalent mass of up to 40 billion suns.

It turns out that the largest black holes may be even bigger than scientists previously thought. New research from NASA shows there are some real monsters out there, weighing the equivalent masses of 10 to 40 billion suns.

arrow3.gifRead more...

10-40 billion suns... I'd like to have that black hole as hard drive storage for my computer.

• Like 1

They play an essential role in holding galaxies together, and think of the immense power a civilization would have if something likke that could be harnessed and used.

I know a few people who are black holes, sucking the life out of everything lol. But wow those sound massive.

We are now observing things that were only a fantasy a few years ago. A black hole 10 to 40 billions the size of our sun is staggering, and it was stated in the article that it may be possible to find a black hole some day that is 100 bilion times our sun. Scientists are always cautious to predict things that have not yet been "observed".

I personally believe that black holes can grow to trillions of trillions the size of our sun. If one of these monsters lurked within our own universe, we would have seen the effects by now. At the moment of the big bang, I believe that we were surrounded by many of these "universal sized" black holes in all directions.

I believe that I have solved the mystery of "dark energy". To this day, dark energy has mystified all of the professionals. It is thought that dark energy is responsible for the "increasing" acceleration of our universe outward. I believe the force pulling our universe apart in all directions is gravity. It is the gravity from Universal black holes 100 billions of light years away. Remember, the force of gravity is "infinite".

hmmm sometimes i thinks scientist are just more on observation not on feeling and experiencing what is black holes... i wonder what is the real black holes?