Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Whats your thought on Oak Island

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: Whats your thought on Oak Island (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Oak Island is

1. Templars Holy Grail (3 votes [11.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

2. Captain Kidd treasure (3 votes [11.11%] - View)

3. Other Pirates treasure (8 votes [29.63%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.63%

4. Shakespeares true identity (2 votes [7.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

5. Inca s treasure (1 votes [3.70%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

6. Geological process (7 votes [25.93%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.93%

7. Freemasons (3 votes [11.11%] - View)

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16    PersonFromPorlock

PersonFromPorlock

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts

• Few things do more harm than the belief that life should be Dramatic.

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

The first thing budding officers learn is that 'Idle men are the Devil's playmates'. Digging a complicated hole and filling it back in would be an absolutely classic way to keep idle troops busy while waiting for the ship's crew to fix a stranded troop transport.

That's if there's anything there at all besides holes left by treasure hunters.

#17    Nightpath

Nightpath

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

I'm from Nova Scotia (still here here, huzzah!) and follow the old mystery of Oak Island.

Here's the facts, not stories, conjecture, etc :
  • There is a pit, dug long long ago.
  • Bits of metal, gold as well as coconut fibres have been found in the pit. Coconut fiber has also been dug up on the beach, several layers down but dated around 11-1200AD.
  • There are shafts dug out from the pit that cause it to flood with water. They have put dye into the pit and watched it come out in 2-3 places in the ocean
  • Flagstones have been found made of stone not from the area.
  • Logs have been found in the pit.

A lot of Nova Scotia has varied geology. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if there was a natural cave formation there that was used by pirates (or whoever) to create a pit to store their treasure in. People think that anyone not today are retards, all the while forgetting how we got here...there was many intelligent people who could have created a batch of traps to cause the pit to have a few problems to anyone along the way.

#18    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

Oak Island is retarded by the way. Look at the map. It will relate to people personally and mostly for the peoples bloodlines involved in ways you'll only believe if you know those people personally. It's a way to mistreat others around the World unfairly. It's a giant piece of **** and I wished I never looked at it. I thought it was so cool when I did it, but it's nothing but a bunch of crock. (That's probably what the guys would of said that made it if they were still around which I doubt minus the guys that are still around)

It's not Captain Kidd.

It's not Henry Every.

It's not Edward Teech.

It's not Marie Anoinette.

It's not the resting place of the Ark of the Covenant or Holy Grail.

If you claim Free Masonry you need to figure out why even though their **** is found all around the place. There's more then Free Masonry involved in the planning that they did. Watch me die now. ooh lol

When and if the entire idea around it is figured out, it takes a dump all over religion and the World.

Edited by kampz, 08 January 2013 - 12:09 AM.

#19    AREA__51

AREA__51

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:53 PM

I've read quite a bit on Oak Island and I think it's a natural hole that was used to hide treasure. Pirate treasure more than likely.  I think the whole Inca/Shakespeare/Freemason stories are a bit out there.

#20    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

No disrespect, but you're incorrect. I wonder why you posted that right after mine and disagreeing minus the idea of Free Masonry involved around it.

If you Google search these Pirates and just by going off Wikipedia pages, you will understand the ideas around them. You will see and understand how they "fit" into the time of when the Pit was created to fool the majority, as in 99.5%, of the Earths population.

Try on the story of Captain Kidd killing his gunner, William Moore(I use more to the story), on deck while he was holding a chisel. It was with a bucket. Don't forget that the Adventure Prize was leaking quite often and the pit.

Does the story fit you nice around the waist nice and snuggly with a Kid discovering the pit? I heard the story that he brought his two friends along after he discovered it, but I heard the story that all three kids found it together. Either way, they're three main pirates involved on who did it when they didn't. The idea of treasure being found around the area is a excellent idea and I approve of it. They also planted an Apple tree right by it after failure trying to succeed in digging to the bottom of it. Here comes religion to fool people into believing the Ark of the Covenant or Holy Grail is there. I just spent ten minutes watching a Kid with a Pirate shirt fishing for tarp failing as well when YouTubing Oak Island.(North Carolina, Oak Island or something)

The only reason to assume a pseudo bank was created between Henry Every and Captain Kidd is because they're living during the same moments. I would assume the only times they would of witnessed each other was at Cape Hope and near Cape Hope. They're were both around and in the Indian Ocean. Captain Kidd lost his life very quickly after returning from the Indian Ocean. His wealth before his venture to the East Indies wasn't as much compared to when he got back. He was fully aware of his warrant before returning to New York City in a sloop. He cached the Adventure Prize in the Caribbean and some treasure before leaving to New York to be captured in Boston. The information is there.

The idea of these Pirates in my opinion are more interesting then those involved in creating the Money Pitt.

Edited by kampz, 08 January 2013 - 01:16 AM.

#21    AREA__51

AREA__51

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

View Postkampz, on 08 January 2013 - 12:20 AM, said:

No disrespect, but you're incorrect. I wonder why you posted that right after mine and disagreeing minus the idea of Free Masonry involved around it.
i didnt post it after reading yours. I posted it after reading nightpath's "natural cave formation" post and the original post by the member "The L" where Shakespeare, Freemasons and Incas were mentioned.

#22    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,961 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

It seems like a pretty elaborate structure BUT I'm going semi-agree with one of the posts above.

Natural hole/sink hole. However it could have simply been used to discard waste and debris which give the impression of intricate construction and buried treasure. That coupled with possible hoaxer interference. Also I'm sure there's a way for the hole to flood naturally too.

Yes I know there seems like there's a lot more to it, but nothing extremely conclusive has been found. (if I'm mistaken please let me know!)

Posted Image

#23    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:00 AM

View PostAREA__51, on 08 January 2013 - 12:56 AM, said:

i didnt post it after reading yours. I posted it after reading nightpath's "natural cave formation" post and the original post by the member "The L" where Shakespeare, Freemasons and Incas were mentioned.

I find that idea amazing that it had nothing to do with my post.

Edited by kampz, 08 January 2013 - 02:01 AM.

#24    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

The whole idea regarding Henry Every will fool people because of religion and that he was one of the richest pirates during the moments he was alive on what I call Earth. So what if he was wealthy? It doesn't mean he did it. We are told as a majority he never got captured but twenty four of his crew(former) did and 6 were hanged. There's no information that I and most others have found after the capturing of his crew other then him maybe living around/in England or a tropical island somewhere. Not a colder place near Oak Island which would be a great piece of information to release to the public if he did I would think. If I was a Pirate, I would not put my treasure that I divided out to my crew to sit in Oak Island 102 or whatever feet below that's quite difficult and a waste of time to do constantly. You dig around the 10 foot mark to hide your stash that you usually return to a lot and keep moving around. I suggest to play around with his name the way I explained in this thread before. I immediately find religion. You will find his names on Nova Scotia and around it. Once I started playing with his name I noticed how Edward Teech comes to play in the story that can relate.

Edward Teech - Just another famous pirate that was told had treasure of value. It can fool people because Prince Edward island is nearby Maple Island, Nova Scotia and because he claimed nobody but himself and Satan can find his treasure. The bottom of the sea makes sense when you relate to Satan, but it's probably in another place neglecting the parts he threw around at taverns all over. As I explained in the posts before - Henry Every. The r and y will mean are and why. What's that mean to you? I see top hens being in the picture here. When he switches his name to Henry Avery there's Ave. Sound it out as aye-vee. I got AV cord that has three different connectors. AV cord are why. An AV cord relates to the hens.

The idea of these Pirates in my opinion are more interesting then those involved in creating the Money Pit.

The majority already knows that 6 people died when digging/working the Money Pit.

If you look at the towns in Nova Scotia, Pirate lingo is found all around to make you believe the Pirates they accused did it. The idea of a Pirate is means a lot of things.The masonic lodge found there and all around including others controlled it to confuse people. The mason thing is found all around Nova Scotia. Don't forget about them dominating the World in a big way. Nowadays, there much less relevant to the World but that's a very terrible way to put it.

I can Teech you how to do it. If your bloodline is connected look at the map of Nova Scotia. See if you can find as many things that I can relate too. Game on even though it's **** in my opinion.  Others may enjoy it.

Edited by kampz, 08 January 2013 - 03:19 AM.

#25    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

Henry Every was named the Arch Pirate and the Ark of the Covenant is supposed to be there according to certain people. It's not.

There's a lot more to find out about how and who was used to fool people.  I don't want to spend my moments typing anymore now.

Edited by kampz, 08 January 2013 - 04:04 AM.

#26    AREA__51

AREA__51

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:08 AM

View Postkampz, on 08 January 2013 - 02:00 AM, said:

I find that idea amazing that it had nothing to do with my post.
it didnt...I was merely posting my thoughts after reading these two posts-

View PostNightpath, on 06 January 2013 - 04:41 PM, said:

A lot of Nova Scotia has varied geology. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if there was a natural cave formation there that was used by pirates (or whoever) to create a pit to store their treasure in. People think that anyone not today are retards, all the while forgetting how we got here...there was many intelligent people who could have created a batch of traps to cause the pit to have a few problems to anyone along the way.

View Postthe L, on 30 December 2012 - 01:41 PM, said:

What theory do you prefer:
Holy Grail-Templar treasure
Captain Kidd treasure
Other pirate treasure
Shakespeares true identity-Francis Bacon
Inca treasure
Geological process
Freemasons

You can vote for multiple choices and its public poll.

Edited by AREA__51, 08 January 2013 - 04:08 AM.

#27    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,237 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

View Postkampz, on 08 January 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

Henry Every was named the Arch Pirate and the Ark of the Covenant is supposed to be there according to certain people. It's not.

There's a lot more to find out about how and who was used to fool people.  I don't want to spend my moments typing anymore now.

Then do us all a favor bully boy and don't bother. You need to get a serious grip. Other people have ideas and they are welcome to post them.

#28    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

I'm a bully boy? What's a bully boy? A bully? I need to get a serious grip? You trying to say something about me personally? You got a problem? What about the other people? I don't have a problem with the other posters in this thread or anywhere. You have something to say?

Controversial

You are speaking for the entire forum are you? I can keep on posting the ways to fool people to help others out and understand. I'm not 100% yet on what's at the bottom of the Money Pitt and areas located around it. I won't post the personal ways it relates to me because it's pointless. I suggest the majority won't believe me. Perhaps if I met someone in person I would show.

View PostAREA__51, on 08 January 2013 - 04:08 AM, said:

it didnt...I was merely posting my thoughts after reading these two posts-

Sure. Me too.

Edited by kampz, 09 January 2013 - 02:11 AM.

#29    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 21,296 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:18 AM

I voted Pirates also. Because... not every pirate was a Caribrean "Arrrrrhhhh!" pirate with a parrot on his shoulder. There were lots of pirates (buccaneers?) that were locals who raided English and French merchant ships. There were pirates around a long time before, and after, Kidd.

The idea that it is "Unrecoverable is laughable. Far greater engineering issues have been addressed in many other marine, and near marine archeological locations. The problem is that the only people who can look for.... dig in... the Pit, are the owners of the island, and they have, over the decades done an fine job of looking like a pack of moronic halfwits in their recovery efforts. With just a couple hundred thousand dollars it would be possible to put in a metal wall (cofferdam) that went down to the bedrock in  a hundred foot diameter area, and then pump out the water and simply excavate everything. If it continues to flood through a cave of through a crack..... portland cement. Then excavate, then Portland cement again when you need to break down the wall. Repeat as needed. Very basic concepts... just takes money. But.... if there is even two bars of gold down there, with gold at 1500-2000 dollars an ounce, you would more then make up the costs.

Edited by DieChecker, 09 January 2013 - 02:30 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#30    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:15 PM

In this moment:

1.Pirates with 8 votes
2.Geological process with 6 votes (How do you explain coco nuts fibre?)
3. Freemasons with 3 votes

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users