Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Teenager arrested for doodling

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,257 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

http://hyperallergic...r-for-doodling/

A 16 year old boy from NJ,doodled what local school officials deemed dangerous ,in his notebook .
It's still up in the air what he doodled . A gun,a hand with flames .They werent sure,but called the police .
The police then searched his home,and found common household items ,none of which were unusual,or near one another,but *could* be used to make a bomb ,so they arrested him ,for possession of an unassembled weapon .

Yah . This is just hysteria .
I'm assuming the cited the patriot act ,to search the home without a warrant .
Lovely .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 30 December 2012 - 03:38 PM.

Miss me?

#2    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,136 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

POPULAR

I, for one, am glad to see this lawless age of teenage doodling finally coming to and end.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#3    Mistydawn

Mistydawn

Feathered Feline

• 11,542 posts

• Dethpicably quackers!!!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:51 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 30 December 2012 - 03:33 PM, said:

http://hyperallergic...r-for-doodling/

A 16 year old boy from NJ,doodled what local school officials deemed dangerous ,in his notebook .
It's still up in the air what he doodled . A gun,a hand with flames .They werent sure,but called the police .
The police then searched his home,and found common household items ,none of which were unusual,or near one another,but *could* be used to make a bomb ,so they arrested him ,for possession of an unassembled weapon .

Yah . This is just hysteria .
I'm assuming the cited the patriot act ,to search the home without a warrant .
Lovely .
So where is NJ? New something? Not that that matters, just that you hae assumed everyone will know where nj is.

Well it does sound to me like the wee guy was picked on, doodling for any teen or child is normal in my mind.

Posted Image

#4    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,867 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

heavens, it's agood job they didn't see my exercise Boooks. Full of planes & tanks & aircraft carriers they were. It's not uncommon.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#5    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,688 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

This is an outrage. Things like this are happening more and more. Those cops need to be fired, jailed for false arrest, then sued. There whole lifes need to be turned upside down, and made an example of. Who the hell do these people think they are?

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#6    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,257 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

View PostMistydawn, on 30 December 2012 - 03:51 PM, said:

So where is NJ? New something? Not that that matters, just that you hae assumed everyone will know where nj is.

Well it does sound to me like the wee guy was picked on, doodling for any teen or child is normal in my mind.
Well I did post it in the USA section ,and I cited the patriot act ,so its definately in America . It's in the link as well .
The state doesn't even matter really ,but NJ is new jersey ,which is part of the tri state area including New York and Connecticut .

Miss me?

#7    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,046 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

My message to the US government:
Posted Image
Love, Hasina

Posted Image

~MEH~

#8    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

Enlightened Seeker

• 2,712 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

Ridiculous. Do they not have anything better to do? I guess they couldn't catch anyone skipping classes that day..

#9    Mistydawn

Mistydawn

Feathered Feline

• 11,542 posts

• Dethpicably quackers!!!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 30 December 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

Well I did post it in the USA section ,and I cited the patriot act ,so its definately in America . It's in the link as well .
The state doesn't even matter really ,but NJ is new jersey ,which is part of the tri state area including New York and Connecticut .
Simbi, please forgive me for being a dolt. Am a bit "off the records " this afternoon.

Posted Image

#10    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

I believe a good majority have "unassembled bombs" in the house but have no clue.  I certainly don't.  Must of us probably have all the ingredients to make crystal methamphetamines too.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#11    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

Only in the US. Quite interesting though that this kids life was ruined and he was labeled before ever getting out of high school. Maybe hell get lucky and land a job at Wallmart someday.

#12    Insaniac

Insaniac

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

View PostHasina, on 30 December 2012 - 04:39 PM, said:

My message to the US government:
Posted Image
Love, Hasina

Pretty much like everything the US Government does these days. :sk

Hope the kids parents turn this thing around and get the cops sued.

"He is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened their heart against Him, and succeeded"? ~ Job 9:4

#13    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,719 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

You can make gunpowder from human waste and other ingredients. Perhaps his forgetfulness to flush cost him his freedom?

Back in high school, a couple friends and I drew pictures of little stick men fighting each other. It seems we dodged ending up in the electric chair if anyone found out.

Unwarranted searches thanks to the patriot act is really doing a great job at suspected terrorists (bored 16 year olds passing time), I wonder if he will be indefinitely detained without trial next? God bless the administration of the USA keeping the country safe.

Edited by Orcseeker, 31 December 2012 - 12:28 AM.

#14    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,397 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:40 AM

Well, do you people want to be safe, or free?

You can't have both.

(please read with sarcastic tone)

#15    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:50 AM

the boy could sue the police for violating the 1st amendment freedom of speech/expression, the 4th amendment no UNREASONABLE searches, and the 28th amendment no stupidity and idiocy is to be shown by police :clap:

"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you." "A believer is not a thinker and a thinker is not a believer." - Marian Noel Sherman, M.D.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users