Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The anti American Americans

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

Meet the Sovereigns, a radical right group that rejects all forms of government, embraces God as the only authority, and clogs the courts with reams of nonsensical paperwork, writes Winston Ross.

Don't shoot the messenger I just copy a phrase from the daily beast... Just thought wbc were nuts but those are even nutsier More here

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

I've heard of them before ,but never heard they kill people. That's seriously messed up

Miss me?

#3    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 36,248 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

not the only ones, in some of the northernmost states there are whole counties where they ignore the government, refuse to use license plates on their cars and so on without religious background.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#4    WolvenHeart7

WolvenHeart7

Eternal Seeker

• 3,722 posts

• “You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun.”-Shaun Hick

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

Their beliefs could be deadly.. Radical religious groups worry me more than the government.. They are often blinded by their undeniable faith in God, and tend to lose sight of the "picture".

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

#5    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

Ah, the Christian model of the radical Islamists, glad we're getting to see every religions nutzos.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#6    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

Thats like a DOUBLE NEGATIVE.  

The anti American Americans

anyways you arent an American if your not stepping on someone toes. Fact of life in the melting pot.

#7    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

Like I always say:  don't let your dogma step on my Dharma.  ;)

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6

#8    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,590 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

Huh... never heard of this before. Thanks for posting. :yes:

#9    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

View PostHasina, on 30 December 2012 - 04:47 PM, said:

Ah, the Christian model of the radical Islamists, glad we're getting to see every religions nutzos.

True Christians don't committ murder, for it goes against our way of life. I just wanted to clear things up, for these Islamist murderers are not Christians, despite the lies they speak.

Much love.

Peace.

#10    Hasina

Hasina

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

View PostInsaniac, on 30 December 2012 - 05:44 PM, said:

True Christians don't committ murder, for it goes against our way of life. I just wanted to clear things up, for these Islamist murderers are not Christians, despite the lies they speak.

Much love.

Peace.
I know they don't follow every tenant of the Christian faith, but they call themselves Christians.

And also, not all of these 'sovereign citizens' are Christian extremists, they're just d-bags who don't like being told what to do.

Edited by Hasina, 30 December 2012 - 05:52 PM.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#11    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:45 PM

View PostHasina, on 30 December 2012 - 05:50 PM, said:

I know they don't follow every tenant of the Christian faith, but they call themselves Christians.

And also, not all of these 'sovereign citizens' are Christian extremists, they're just d-bags who don't like being told what to do.
I don't particularly like to be told what to do but hey doesn't make me a killer nor a d-bag.  In the famous words of Robert Heinlein:

République No.6

#12    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:47 PM

freaks. dangerous freaks that should be put down like rabid dogs.

#13    Hasina

Hasina

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

View PostParacelse, on 30 December 2012 - 06:45 PM, said:

I don't particularly like to be told what to do but hey doesn't make me a killer nor a d-bag.  In the famous words of Robert Heinlein:
Perhaps 'being told what to do' wasn't the correct words to use, let me try 'these people don't like having a system of checks and balances on their behavior and actions other then their own enclosed community and not society and the law as a whole'.

Edited by Hasina, 30 December 2012 - 06:57 PM.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#14    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

View PostHasina, on 30 December 2012 - 06:56 PM, said:

Perhaps 'being told what to do' wasn't the correct words to use, let me try 'these people don't like having a system of checks and balances on their behavior and actions other then their own enclosed community and not society and the law as a whole'.
Much better thank you ... thank you very muchhhh

République No.6

#15    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

Much love.

Peace.

Much love.

Peace.

Interesting in doing research on the Cathars I just read an entire chapter on just one day:  The battle of Beziers 22 of July 1209, between 15 to 20 000 people died including 7 000 who were hidden in Saint Mary Magdalene's Church which was set on fire.  It just happen that 22 of July is the feast day of the Magdalene.  It was the day the pope's legat allegedly said:  Kill them all God will recognize his own.

République No.6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users