Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bigfoot captured alive?

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#46    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 5,504 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:03 AM

Does this shtuff generate any serious I-Net dough for any site?

"Quantra is funded by it's members.  It is a group made up of doctors, lawyers, engineers, tech heads, etc."

-- I don't know about any of you, but I'm getting more and more impressed! Who could the "etc." be?!! :w00t:

Aren't some of you quite familiar with DW Lee? Anyone know him "personally" as far as the I-Net goes?

Edited by QuiteContrary, 31 December 2012 - 08:12 AM.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#47    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:24 AM

Well, here's yet another guy claiming they don't have a Bigfoot.....but I love the reason he says they don't have one.

http://bigfooteviden...ra-did-not.html

I know, but it's a slow night at work.

#48    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:39 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 31 December 2012 - 08:03 AM, said:

Does this shtuff generate any serious I-Net dough for any site?

"Quantra is funded by it's members.  It is a group made up of doctors, lawyers, engineers, tech heads, etc."

-- I don't know about any of you, but I'm getting more and more impressed! Who could the "etc." be?!! :w00t:

Aren't some of you quite familiar with DW Lee? Anyone know him "personally" as far as the I-Net goes?

Personally, I can't see how anyone is making money off of this right this red hot minute. Not only that but a hoax will only destroy any credibility this group has, even if the mysterious "Ed Smith" turns out to be a fake fall guy for this group. Who's going to believe anything these guys ever say again? I consider myself to be a fairly rational person, but this whole thing is just so out there.

Ok, you want to have a group who does hunting for Bigfoots under the radar so to speak, cool. Personally, if I had the funds to do it myself then I'd do it that way. However, instead of claiming to have my own scientist on call, I'd simply and very discreetly develop a relationship with a University like Duke or Emory who both have primate research centers and medical university facilities right there on campus, no need to farm anything out. DNA, medical evaluation, genetic analysis, all one stop shopping. How do you develop a relationship you ask? Simple, you give them money in the form of donations. Then you tell them that they only people who need to know of the relationship is the two of you and the IRS........hey, that donation is a significant tax deduction.

Then lo and behold you screw up and nail a Bigfoot, we'll assume dead for now. You load said Bigfoot carcass into the back of a pick up truck and get on your cell phone calling whomever is your contact........let's say the Dean of primate Studies and you tell him it's showtime and you're bringing in a body. Quietly you arrive, unload and let the scientist do their thing quietly. Then when all the results are in you hold a big ass press conference and lay it all out on the table for the world to see and you tell them everything. Complete with pictures.....video if you have it and like magic it's all done. None of this BS we're currently seeing.

.....then of course, you fade into the margins of history and real scientist take over because now you have a real creature to study.

This whole thing is turning brown and starting to smell really bad now.

#49    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 5,504 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:39 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 31 December 2012 - 08:24 AM, said:

Well, here's yet another guy claiming they don't have a Bigfoot.....but I love the reason he says they don't have one.

http://bigfooteviden...ra-did-not.html

I know, but it's a slow night at work.

"This is a creative HOAX"
"Quantra needs to come out right now and let everyone know that they don't have a Bigfoot or they risk losing all credibility..."

"Creative? Credibility? Nooo... not any descriptions I was thinking at all... :no:

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#50    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:08 PM

Ffs. Thats it for me with this ****. I no longer believe in this bollox. Some people are so full of it. They've released daisy now have they??? Absolute idiots. Con men! Until a body or solid evidence is produced im through with this freak show. What a waste of time!!!!!!!

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

#51    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 5,065 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:18 PM

Has everybody forgotten the Yeti displayed in the Pokhara Mountain Museum in Nepal? I've seen it with my own eyes, and apart from the bit of kapok stuffing sticking out its left wrist, I'd swear it's genuine!

Posted Image

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#52    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

View Postdanbell06, on 30 December 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

Not just a body but an actual LIVING bigfoot captured?

http://bigfooteviden...ure-of.html?m=1

Sent from GT i9003

It's old news:

Posted Image

#53    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 12,924 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

View PostSpore, on 30 December 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

I think there were alot of hoaxes,  but its still a strong possibility. The Patterson film for example was the real deal IMO

Fool me once shame on you.......Are you serious?

Posted Image

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#54    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 12,924 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

I have pointed out how Ed Smith may not even exist, and that " quantra team " and others named do not exist either. I am 99% this all comes from a certain site.

I mentioned talking with a " member " of said site on Jeff Meldrums facebook, then on PM's.

After last night, and my last comment stating it seems Ed is fake, and mentioning how this sure looks like a cry for attention and hits on a website, something new came out....

From Ed Smith......LOL

Post subject: Re: Quantra may have captured a Bigfoot specimen.Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:34 am

It's good to see members of the MABRC and Forum that don't post often, or very little posting now,it's a good thing.

Perhaps a commentary thread DW, just thinking out loud.

Now for some news, I have cleared this with Mr. Alexander one of the principles in Quantra Group, at least there is some movement.

We, Mr Alexander and myself have been negotiating all day and up until about an hour ago.

I'm proposing a conference call or meeting be between the principles of Quantra, MABRC, Meldrum (if Available), Hovey (if Available), myself and some others. I hope we can come to agreement on this.

There will be a press release in the future on Quantra's timetable it's their call and all of us are going to have to suck it up and accept it.

There are issues with the specimen and health concerns are paramount. I do not know specifics or details of the condition of the specimen but I think everyone would be respectful of the attention to this matter.
I will keep you posted.

And remember: The MABRC ownership, management, organizational members, forum members and affiliates are NOT responsible for the content of my posts or the data that has been presented here over the years.

I AM

I am telling you, this site made the entire thing up, Ed Smith, team Quantra, etc......( obviously this has been a lie, I just think I know the source )

What a convenient little way to get hits, yet have a fall guy to blame it on.....For those stupid enough to listen anyway.

I had to laugh that this member went onto Meldrums facebook and asked if he would be able to make a unscheduled trip.

I am glad to see Meldrum has only answered once, and his ignored the rest. Poor dude is trying to be a " credible " bigfoot researcher, he does not want his name in this crap.....Yet, that site has put his name in again.

Anyway, if I had more " drive " I am sure I could prove this to be the work of that site......Not really worth wasting any time over though.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#55    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

View PostSakari, on 31 December 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

I have pointed out how Ed Smith may not even exist, and that " quantra team " and others named do not exist either. I am 99% this all comes from a certain site.

I mentioned talking with a " member " of said site on Jeff Meldrums facebook, then on PM's.

After last night, and my last comment stating it seems Ed is fake, and mentioning how this sure looks like a cry for attention and hits on a website, something new came out....

From Ed Smith......LOL

I am telling you, this site made the entire thing up, Ed Smith, team Quantra, etc......( obviously this has been a lie, I just think I know the source )

What a convenient little way to get hits, yet have a fall guy to blame it on.....For those stupid enough to listen anyway.

I had to laugh that this member went onto Meldrums facebook and asked if he would be able to make a unscheduled trip.

I am glad to see Meldrum has only answered once, and his ignored the rest. Poor dude is trying to be a " credible " bigfoot researcher, he does not want his name in this crap.....Yet, that site has put his name in again.

Anyway, if I had more " drive " I am sure I could prove this to be the work of that site......Not really worth wasting any time over though.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

#56    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

I certainly hope that photo is not being offered as evidence because it's so obviously fake.  I'm tired of the hoaxers as well so, if they have a real sasquatch then hurry up and make a move.  They could take some blood, hair, feces, whatever and let her loose if they are concerned about her welfare but I'm tired of the ... wait till next week and I'll tell you... b.s.

Whatever happened to that announcement NASA was supposed to make?  I don't recall hearing about it after they announced that they would be making an announcement.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#57    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 12,924 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:35 PM

After more discussion on facebook, and about " ed smith ", I was told that site is " looking hard for conformation that he exists "......

Really?....A simple IP search for one will get his where abouts.

Anyway, it has been posted on that site ( the only site that has ed smith posting on it ) that ED Smith has been confirmed real......How?

Facebook of course.....Yup, the admin even has a copy paste of the 2 messages that say things like " Ed Smith exists, I know him "......Oh boy, here we go...Yes, this is a bigfoot research group, using a facebook message as clarification that someone exists.....

Pretty fitting huh?

And yes, this site sells merchandise, and asks for donations........No wonder they are running this entire hoax.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#58    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

How can a Bigfoot believer stand this. I would've gotten sick of all this crap very soon.

Well, not sure what to say then. Obviously fake, nothing gained from this. Guess we just move on now.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#59    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 12,924 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

for anyone interested in seeing what is happening, here is the link....my id there is roblester.

I can not share the facebook conversations ( I wish I could, or can I mods? )

Anyway, here is where the only information coming in or going out is......I am involved in the chat, for now.

http://www.mid-ameri...orums/index.php

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#60    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 12,924 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:42 PM

LOL.....More from the past...

From frontiersofzoology.blogspot.fr  - October 17, 1:06 AM

Bigfoot EvidenceRobert Lindsay: Has the MABRC captured a Bigfoot? "Machine Gun" Lindsay is back again. This latest "news" suggest that Ed Smith, the founder of the Middle America Bigfoot Research Center (MABR), has captured a dead Bigfoot.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users