Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bigfoot captured alive?

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#61    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:47 PM

Wow? This Ed Smith is a busy boy, huh?

#62    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,442 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

Oh wait.....MABRC claims it is trying to confirm if Ed exists....

It seems they forgot about a past podcast......Or did they :)

Keep in mind posts keep popping up that " Ed Smith is not affiliated with MABRC other then a forum member "...........I think they forgot about a bunch of things. Once you lie about something, it takes more lies to cover up each lie.....It all eventually blows up in your face, as this is, and has to me.

EPISODE 24 - Ed Smith, Oklahoma Researcher

Ed Smith will be with us to discuss some of the research and latest developments with his group, and possibly some of the planned cooperative research planned with the MABRC. This also marks the transition of DW and DO turning the reigns of the show over to the new MABRC hosts, Sharon and Drey.

http://podbay.fm/sho...29/e/1233280895

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#63    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:03 AM

The only problem is they can put me on there since no one seems to know who he really is.....or you.

Hell Sakari, you make a great Ed Smith, you could show up in your monket suit as well.

:w00t:

#64    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,442 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

The more I dig, the more shows up....

This sure looks ( as I pointed out someone else pointed out ) as a planned event.

" Ed Smith " has only been active on that site. " Ed Smith " only communicates through that site.

Yet, " Ed Smith " is not offiliated with that site?

And, that site seeks donations and sells merchandise....

I wish I could post my conversations in this.....Maybe I shall ask a Mod.

Although, I do not see me wasting much more time on this, as it really has not gotten big at all, so I see no one getting hurt by this.( fraud )

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#65    justcalmebubba

justcalmebubba

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

• there are many things that bump along in the nite but there are sum of us that bump back

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

rolmao  can we say  b u l l s h i t !  lol  okay
1st.. okay wood box  1/2 ass put togeather..**** my granmaw  could kick the door odd with her walker
2....  the roof ...yeahhh plastic sheeting?
3....   okay  the fence posts and whats that? 1x8's or 1x10's? eather way pop the corners  it'll fall apart
4....   now the face....lol saw them same eyes  on cartoon net work

#66    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

I think everyone who's been following this is suffiently leerly of any claims made by anyone about finding a Bigfoot body or whatever now. So I doubt anyone will get burned again, at least they shouldn't be, but who knows?

People can be very gullable at times.

#67    evancj

evancj

Poltergeist

• 2,778 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

Attention, good or bad is attention.

It's been working BFRO, ketchum, and other footer groups so why not these yahoos too?

#68    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,442 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

View Postevancj, on 01 January 2013 - 01:41 AM, said:

Attention, good or bad is attention.

It's been working BFRO, ketchum, and other footer groups so why not these yahoos too?

That is all it is about.....

I think all of them know this thing does not exist. They just do not want to admit it, and they all want a claim to fame, and maybe even a stupid cable channel that used to have class will give them a show, or documentary....

I think I found Ed :)

But I will let them eat crow, no need for me to prove anything.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#69    evancj

evancj

Poltergeist

• 2,778 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

View PostSakari, on 01 January 2013 - 01:49 AM, said:

I think I found Ed :)

Do tell!

#70    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:53 AM

Well hell, tell us. Inquiring minds want to know.

#71    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,442 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:01 AM

View Postevancj, on 01 January 2013 - 01:51 AM, said:

Do tell!

If I dig deeper Evancj....

I do not like to post things until I can confirm them for sure :)

I would like to put in a full report of my last 2 days of conversation and findings, but last time I did, it did not go over well. I will PM a mod and ask in detail.

edit :

I have asked Saru about what I can and can not post here. If I get the ok, or instructions on what I can or can not do, I will let you know.

Edited by Sakari, 01 January 2013 - 02:06 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#72    Stardrive

Stardrive

Resident Bass Guitarist

• 3,274 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

I have a reliable source that knows of this Ed Smith. So I'm 90% sure he's a real person.

The part that get's me, and as mentioned, he's not affiliated with the MABRC and is no longer a part of the Quantra Group (formerly Orig-6) who are the ones who supposedly captured a live specimen. So until I hear a press release about it, I'm chalking it up to huffing and puffing. I'll keep my ear to the ground and report anything new I might hear. Until I find out otherwise, I call bs on this.

Posted Image

#73    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,442 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

View PostStardrive, on 01 January 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

I have a reliable source that knows of this Ed Smith. So I'm 90% sure he's a real person.

The part that get's me, and as mentioned, he's not affiliated with the MABRC and is no longer a part of the Quantra Group (formerly Orig-6) who are the ones who supposedly captured a live specimen. So until I hear a press release about it, I'm chalking it up to huffing and puffing. I'll keep my ear to the ground and report anything new I might hear. Until I find out otherwise, I call bs on this.

Stardrive,

You are the third person claiming to have a reliable source. Can you verify that please?

That is wanted, and also verification that " quantra " or " Orig-6 " ever even existed.

I have a lot of things I have found, and I am now 100% sure there is neither. Maybe a Ed, but I still have my doubts......I have found a Ed Smith that match's the Ed Smiths replies as in work, state he lives, etc.....Might give him a call, but considering he went ape **** on me on the other forum, I doubt I will get any answers.

Anyway, Verification of Ed Smith, or I will have to put you in the bucket with the other " sources ".....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#74    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

I wanna believe but its probably going to end up being hoaxed

#75    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

Ok, then screw looking for Bigfoot......where and who is Ed Smith?

We can do Bigfoot any time.

:w00t:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users