Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Rick dyer tent footage, Dead bigfoot.

• Please log in to reply
488 replies to this topic

#121    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:36 AM

Yeah, but making up a "hunting" story about a Bigfoot, I'd think, might be a bit more involved in the telling.

#122    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,477 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

Yeah, I said you'd have to take it up a notch or two of course, which means  some embellishing.
But it helps in the retelling, when a portion of any tall tale has some truth to it.

I'm not talking about the sincere hunter who gets the **** scared out of him because of an encounter of some sort...
I'm talking about the nogooders after their 15 minutes of fame, a following,  (or a new Lincoln Navigator lol)...

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#123    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:38 AM

Musky allen has seen the body and says its real
http://bigfooteviden...ls-his.html?m=1

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

#124    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,477 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:47 AM

View Postdanbell06, on 07 February 2013 - 07:38 AM, said:

Musky allen has seen the body and says its real
http://bigfooteviden...ls-his.html?m=1
]

A real what? Sorry, but I need more than some  "Mr. Allen's" assurance.
For all I know he wants a Navigator too. :)

in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#125    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:49 AM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgDhx6S9q24
Mk davis video about the tent footage.

Edited by danbell06, 07 February 2013 - 07:50 AM.

Posted Image

#126    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,477 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:06 AM

View Postdanbell06, on 07 February 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgDhx6S9q24
Mk davis video about the tent footage.

Blinko ergo sum bigfoot. :blink:

I know MKD wants a Navigator.

Is there a Munn's Report on the Tent Peeker yet?

Edited by QuiteContrary, 07 February 2013 - 08:20 AM.

#127    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:24 AM

I'm starting to wonder about some of these Bigfoot creatures are some sort of inter-species peeping Toms. Just last week the BFRO crew had a guy telling them about how he had a Bigfoot up on his back beck peeping in the window. Then last year this old lady in Wisconsin saw one peeking in her trailer. Now this Biggy is a tent peeker.

What's next? The Chubracabra is a damned panty sniffer?

.....oh wait........uhm.........that's me, sorry.

:unsure2:

#128    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

Well when the creature or the remains thereof have been examined by an independent lab and preferably by a zoologist and a vet, then I'll believe it. Musky Allen saying so is just not good enough.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#129    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:58 PM

http://bigfooteviden...post-video.html

Rick Dyer addresses recent Musky Allen Body Viewing, Skeptics, Money, and the Bigfoot community.

Still holding out for this to be true, even after everything.

Posted Image

#130    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:20 AM

Wow?!? Dude has some issues I think. Claims he has a body that he shot himself, been offered huge amounts of money for the rifle he shot the critter with......talks about driving his new corvette soon. I think the "Dr. ****** ***" comment might have been a little strong...........then too you'd think he could have recorded his "video manifesto" him himself in an upright position.....hell, he could have flipped it after the fact had he wanted to.

Bashing everyone in the Bigfoot community......and yet, where is this body? If he's got it then why sit on it? The whole thing really makes little sense to me.

#131    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,477 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:55 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 08 February 2013 - 01:20 AM, said:

Wow?!? Dude has some issues I think. Claims he has a body that he shot himself, been offered huge amounts of money for the rifle he shot the critter with......talks about driving his new corvette soon. I think the "Dr. ****** ***" comment might have been a little strong...........then too you'd think he could have recorded his "video manifesto" him himself in an upright position.....hell, he could have flipped it after the fact had he wanted to.

Bashing everyone in the Bigfoot community......and yet, where is this body? If he's got it then why sit on it? The whole thing really makes little sense to me.

Yeah,  I'm waitin' on my vette too, and it's getting pretty darn stinky in my garage. :angry:  You think Biggies smell when alive!? Even our trash cans refuse to be put back in the garage.

#132    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

I sat through the whole thing and honestly, he comes off sounding like some angry white guy who's mad at the world, claims to hold the keys to the Kingdom but just is keeping it to himself. What's that all about?

I can only say that if I actually shot a Bigfoot, I'd get it to some college or university so it could be studied, then wait until they'd completed their work then be there for the big reveal to the world at a press conference. My biggest problem would be having to keep my mouth shut until it the scientist were done and ready to reveal.

Of course, I might drop by the local Chevy dealer and check out the new Corvettes myself.

Oh, and if they smell like what I smelled when they're alive, I damn sho' don't want them in my garage. Peeeeww!

Edited by keninsc, 08 February 2013 - 02:04 AM.

#133    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

Dr. Jeff Meldrum Shoots Down Musky Allen Hoax, FBFB Still Gleeful About Dyer's Story of Dead Bigfoot

http://bigfooteviden...en.html#moretop

Posted Image

#134    HerryGrail

HerryGrail

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

This whole thing has been unreal...now they're caught in an obvious lie?

I have a theory that Dyer was tired of being ignored by so many of his foes, so he planted this lie to get them to engage...and it worked. Why else would they be so careless? He even posted something to the effect of "Well, Musky says this and Dr. M, who we all respect, says that...one of them must be lying." Now everyone is talking about it, including those who had embargoed the story, while a few notables (and a moderator at Bigfoot Forums) seem to be staying neutral about the whole thing. Weird, weird, weird.

#135    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:17 AM

Definite hoax this. Musky allen has contradicted himself at least three times since "viewing the body" i also noticed he and dyer became friends on facebook in october. Not sure if that has any relevance, but still...

ANOTHER statement by musky aroma.
http://bigfooteviden...-allen.html?m=1

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users