Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Rick dyer tent footage, Dead bigfoot.

• Please log in to reply
488 replies to this topic

#436    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:28 AM

I think this blog post is a picture of him in his corvette ken. I think he finally got one.

http://bigfooteviden...beware.html?m=1

Edited by danbell06, 25 March 2013 - 10:30 AM.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

#437    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:38 AM

View Postdanbell06, on 25 March 2013 - 10:28 AM, said:

I think this blog post is a picture of him in his corvette ken. I think he finally got one.

http://bigfooteviden...beware.html?m=1

That was a test drive. Musky Allen took the photo. Bigfoot with head out the top and car salesman in back seat.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#438    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 25 March 2013 - 10:38 AM, said:

That was a test drive. Musky Allen took the photo. Bigfoot with head out the top and car salesman in back seat.

Hey, one never knows?

#439    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

View Postkeninsc, on 25 March 2013 - 01:18 PM, said:

Hey, one never knows?

Yeah, none of them had the anatomy to tell the Big Guy there was no backseat!

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#440    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

Just realized, if the MiB took his Bigfoot corpse, wouldn't they have neuralized him? To erase his memory? According to the urban legend, that's what they do.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#441    sk8tan71

sk8tan71

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

I think we should make a concerted effort to have Rick Dyer visit everyone of us....he's that pretty new fancy corvette paid for by the idiots that think he actually knows or does something.  Heck, even L. Ron Hubbard had a more believable schtick than Dyer.

In the beginning the universe was created.  This made a lot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

#442    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:51 PM

Ive been giving him money everytime i click on his blog.

I'm not particularly bothered.

If it means that much to him that, he gets a few pennies everytime i fuel my appetite for bullshoit, he's welcome to it.
It wont last forever :)

Posted Image

#443    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

Anymore news on this chap then?
Are there any of the messiahs peasants on UM?

Posted Image

#444    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

http://bigfooteviden...railer.html?m=1

Trailer for Shooting Bigfoot out.

I think it looks quite good and i'll watch it when it comes out on bbc3 or whatever channel its on.

Biscardi: "I've heard them howl, and I freaked out!!" (Whilst looking at the camera).

The blokes a comedy genius.
It's a sad state of affairs when somebody as old as my nanna is running around the woods with other pensioners pretending to know a hairy creature who lives in the woods, exists.

5 days ladies and gentlemen.

Posted Image

#445    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:25 AM

I was listening to one of the plodcast/internet radio shows and the one I was listening to, "Bigfoot tonight show" the guest said he had a source which says that Rick Dyer is being investigated by the FBI for possible interstate fraud. Don't know if it's true or not and to be honest, I'm not sure it about the alleged body of "Hank" he's supposed to have shot. However, tomorrow there's supposed to be a big reveal.

Yeah, it's kind of sketchy and vague, but maybe we'll all know something after it's over.

#446    captain pish

captain pish

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:27 AM

Can't wait to find out that he's hoaxed everyone again. Does anyone in the world actually believe this numb nut?

#447    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:11 AM

Honestly, this whole thing with Dyer has been a roller coaster ride. In 2008 he pulls off his infamous hoax with the monkey suit in a freezer. Now four years later he comes up with this new and vastly more involved.......thing. It's yet to be proved conclusively that it's a hoax but that is certainly the way I'm seeing it. And with me once a hoaxer then you're always a hoaxer, once a liar, you're always a liar. As far as his motivations, I really have no idea other than he might be trying to hammer home some point that believers are gullible. And having said that, I have to admit that I also harbor hopes that he really does have a Bigfoot. There is that part of me that wants to know if these things are real and real means you need proof.

However, if this turns out to be another hoax, anyone who'd believe him is a damn fool.

#448    captain pish

captain pish

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:28 AM

I bet The film is gonna be a paid for download and that will be his motivation. There will be plenty if people gullible enough to buy it only to fast forward to the end to see that he shot nothing and it was one big hoax. I hope the FBI are investigating this moron and pull him in later today once word gets around. Hopefully the first fool to buy the film will broadcast the information and nobody else will buy it

#449    captain pish

captain pish

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:59 AM

http://wyliewrites.w...scoring-laughs/

There is no dead bigfoot

#450    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,458 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:22 PM

You all make me laugh :)

It is quite entertaining to watch people get fooled more then once, twice, three times, four times......It is like throwing an invisible ball for a dog. No offense, but that is how it looks to me.

Anyway, thought this was worth posting for you, although I doubt it will make anyone see the light.

Bigfoot News April 29, 2013 Part 2

Update on the Rick Dyer fraud investigation. This story is unfolding and changing rapidly and will probably change even more in the near future. The sad part of it is that I got played by some Dyer haters who impersonated a Dyer Team Tracker member and fed me the story about Dyer being investigated by the FBI. They created an email account under the name of a TT member and then impersonated the guy. I suspect Don Boucher and those around him for that skullduggery.
However, at least part of the story seems to be checking out. I had one of my sources, who is a bail bondsman, look up the federal warrants. He has access to some sort of law enforcement (LE) system where you can look up warrants that most folks do not have access to. There is indeed a federal warrant out for Rick Dyer’s arrest for wire and interstate fraud, and the warrant is dated 2013........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.............................. read more : http://robertlindsay...s/apes/bigfoot/

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users