Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

visited by a demom

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1    maggiej

maggiej

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

I was asleep in my room when I thought I heard my door open. I tried to open my eyes and turn my head but I couldn't, so I started to say the lords prayer and then it felt like a ton of bricks were laying  on my back and it burned so bad! But I kept praying and it finally went away but I could feel the evil. It scared me so bad!

#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,196 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

What did it look like?

#3    SpiritWalker7

SpiritWalker7

Seeker

• 3,004 posts

• "When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

Why do you figure it was a demon?

#4    maggiej

maggiej

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

I couldn't open my eyes so I have no idea.

#5    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

I've seen two demons standing near one another. They looked like twins each having one horn and four knobs (spelling?). Their voices sounded like that of horror and I could feel their evil when they were near. Sin is what brings evil spirits into our lives.

1 Peter 5:8-11 Be sober and vigilant. Your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for [someone] to devour. Resist him, steadfaest in faith, knowing that your fellow believers throughout the world undergo the same sufferings. The God of all grace who called you to his eternal glory through Christ [Jesus} will himself restore. confirm, stengthen, and establish you after you have suffered a little. To him be dominion forever. Amen.

Edited by notforgotten, 30 December 2012 - 05:48 PM.

#6    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• WRATH

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

Sleep Paralysis.

View Postnotforgotten, on 30 December 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

I've seen two demons standing near one another. They looked like twins each having one horn and four knobs (spelling?). Their voices sounded like that of horror and I could feel their evil when they were near. Sin is what brings evil spirits into our lives.

1 Peter 5:8-11 Be sober and vigilant. Your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for [someone] to devour. Resist him, steadfaest in faith, knowing that your fellow believers throughout the world undergo the same sufferings. The God of all grace who called you to his eternal glory through Christ [Jesus} will himself restore. confirm, stenghen, and establish you after you have suffered a little. To him be dominion forever. Amen.

Posted Image

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#7    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,870 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 30 December 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

1 Peter 5:8-11 Be sober and vigilant. Your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for [someone] to devour. Resist him, steadfaest in faith, knowing that your fellow believers throughout the world undergo the same sufferings. The God of all grace who called you to his eternal glory through Christ [Jesus} will himself restore. confirm, stengthen, and establish you after you have suffered a little. To him be dominion forever. Amen.

1  Steven 5:8-11 Be drunk and vigilant. Your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for [someone] to devour. Resist him, dodge his blows, counter with an uppercut and tire him out. The God of all grace who called you to this eternal boxing match through Christ [Jesus} will himself restore you with refreshing liquids. confirm, strengthen and establish you after you have suffered a little in the 3rd round. To him be dominion and a black eye forever. Amen.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#8    Overdueleaf

Overdueleaf

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:54 PM

Sounds lke a bout of sleep paralysis to me.. but that is just me. I suggest you do some reading before jumping to the conclusion that you have been visited by a demon... here are a few links to get you started

http://en.wikipedia....Sleep_paralysis

http://www.webmd.com...sleep-paralysis

http://sleepdisorder...p_Paralysis.htm

Edited by Overdueleaf, 30 December 2012 - 07:00 PM.

Posted Image

Your memory IS foggy. It's the pancakes

#9    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

View Postmaggiej, on 30 December 2012 - 05:06 PM, said:

I couldn't open my eyes so I have no idea.
there ya go. you have no idea
i do though
you were dreaming or you were experiencing sleep paralysis.
there are no such things as demons.

Edited by JGirl, 30 December 2012 - 06:57 PM.

#10    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

View PostJGirl, on 30 December 2012 - 06:55 PM, said:

there ya go. you have no idea
i do though
you were dreaming or you were experiencing sleep paralysis.
there are no such things as demons.
Demons are real, I'm an eyewitness to two and I've been possessed by one twice. Also, I've witnessed some of their powers. I've witnessed all this while I was awake! Often times we are out of our bodies in dreams and if people payed attention to dreams, they could witness evil spirits as well as some powers of demons. Sleep paralysis is merely when the body is asleep and can not move while the spirit is awake. Doctors are not always correct.

#11    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,196 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

Maybe you were dreaming, you kind of implied it by "I was asleep in my room when I thought I heard my door open".

View Postnotforgotten, on 30 December 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

Demons are real, I'm an eyewitness to two and I've been possessed by one twice. Also, I've witnessed some of their powers. I've witnessed all this while I was awake! Often times we are out of our bodies in dreams and if people payed attention to dreams, they could witness evil spirits as well as some powers of demons. Sleep paralysis is merely when the body is asleep and can not move while the spirit is awake. Doctors are not always correct.
I've killed demons before too, they die just like the people I kill.

#12    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,870 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:14 PM

Posted Image

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#13    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:48 PM

uh no you haven't.
you are delusional. doctors are not always correct this is true, but scientific results are. sleep paralysis exists and has been documented as having the exact symptoms that gullible people consider to be demonic attack.
demons do not exist and have not been to exist in any way shape or form. stories told by people such as yourself are fraught with holes and lead nowhere logical. there is no substantiation whatsoever, never mind that these 'demons' do no more than scratch you or sit on you or what have you.
just stupid

#14    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,580 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

............nevermind.

link removed.

Edited by Sakari, 30 December 2012 - 07:56 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#15    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

You guys are really funny. Their have been millions of people who have witnessed demons. In a court of law,  surely that many witnesses would win the case!

Edited by notforgotten, 30 December 2012 - 08:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users