Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

visited by a demom

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#46    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,442 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 30 December 2012 - 11:01 PM, said:

50 will do...case closed. But, you could go long before Jesus on this one.

So, you can not even give me 50 witnesses?....

Look, if you want to convince people that demons are real, then let's back up a bit.

Rewind, start over....

Give us some convincing testimony, evidence, theories. Lets start there before jumping off of the defensive diving board.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#47    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• One day I saw my doppelganger and someone in heaven revealed to me that I had been cloned by aliens.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:28 PM

View PostSakari, on 30 December 2012 - 11:20 PM, said:

So, you can not even give me 50 witnesses?....

Look, if you want to convince people that demons are real, then let's back up a bit.

Rewind, start over....

Give us some convincing testimony, evidence, theories. Lets start there before jumping off of the defensive diving board.
Oh come on, there is well over 50 people that have witnessesed and been possessed over thousands of years. Please do not insult my intelligence.

~ignorance is no excuse for stupidity!

Edited by notforgotten, 30 December 2012 - 11:29 PM.

#48    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 30 December 2012 - 11:28 PM, said:

Oh come on, there is well over 50 people that have witnessesed and been possessed over thousands of years. Please do not insult my intelligence.
we don't have to do that. you're doing a bang up job yourself
just because people say they have been possessed doesn't prove possession. it only shows that there are many many many misinformed and gullible people in the world
you are one of them

#49    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,442 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 30 December 2012 - 11:28 PM, said:

~ignorance is no excuse for stupidity!

You are not worth my time or effort. You can not even have a mature discussion on the topic. You can be added to a very long list over the years. What is sad, there is another list of people that can have mature conversations on this very such topic, you just do not fall into it right yet.

Have fun, and have a happy new year.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#50    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• 1,093 posts

• One day I saw my doppelganger and someone in heaven revealed to me that I had been cloned by aliens.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

Ok JGirl, I gotta run anyway, have a good day. :st

#51    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 30 December 2012 - 11:34 PM, said:

Ok JGirl, I gotta run anyway, have a good day. :st
same to you

#52    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:36 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 30 December 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

You guys are really funny. Their have been millions of people who have witnessed demons. In a court of law,  surely that many witnesses would win the case!

I believe you ,but you probably weren't possessed. You can't get rid of them that easily ,if you are actually possessed .They torment before possession .
Unless something was done to get rid of them ...?

Miss me?

#53    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

View Postmaggiej, on 30 December 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

I was asleep in my room when I thought I heard my door open. I tried to open my eyes and turn my head but I couldn't, so I started to say the lords prayer and then it felt like a ton of bricks were laying  on my back and it burned so bad! But I kept praying and it finally went away but I could feel the evil. It scared me so bad!

I've experienced the thing in the bed with it choking me .I was not asleep ,and it didn't burn .It also didn't use the door .
What did your body feel like ,as I had definitive body sensations .
Did you have any  residual affects ,after it was over ?
And this was in your home ,out nowhere ?
As it only happens to me in one place,away from my home .

Miss me?

#54    NiteMarcher

NiteMarcher

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 361 posts

• Until We Meet Again--Peace, Health & Wealth to You

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:07 AM

Some call them demons, some entities, others spirits or ghosts. Call them whatever you will, just remember that whatever is happening to you or around you, is strictly meant for you to experience and may not necessarily be meant for anyone else within your home or immediate surroundings.      

You may be unable to produce evidence and may even be living in constant fear of what you don't understand nor comprehend and it's ok.  Why do you think they call it the realm of the unknown? It's because most people like yourself are constantly searching for the truth and answers as to why these things are happening to them. On the other hand, if there was someone else around you during these episodes who is just as open & sensitive as yourself, they too may pick up on it, but that is not normally the case.

If every Tom, Dick and Harry out there had these same type of experiences happening to them, it sure wouldn't be a topic of interest anymore, would it? It all comes back to you, an individual whose different from everyone else...yes, one who is able to see, hear, feel, experience the unknown universe on a whole different level from another.

Fear of anything that one is not familiar with will eventually bring one down...so, you must learn to overcome whatever fears plague your life, and learn to take control of the situation by utilizing your own personal god given powers to help you diminish and rid yourself of these unfortunate and uncomfortable occurrences. And don't forget that their is always room for prayers in one's life.

Believe what you want and I'll believe whatever I want...it's an open field, and
everyone is given a chance at making a home run...

#55    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,566 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 30 December 2012 - 08:13 PM, said:

Eyewitness testimony is sufficient evidence to win a case. Sorry, you lose!
Think about what you just said, you've got no case without evidence.

Edited by Rlyeh, 31 December 2012 - 11:07 AM.

#56    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,566 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:07 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 30 December 2012 - 08:32 PM, said:

What else would come into your bedroom at 3am smelling like it came from the water and scurry away while wrestling in your sleep just short of completely awakening.
Oh, an alien spirit!!
LOL

#57    Xeaphon

Xeaphon

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:21 PM

Regardless of whether or not demons exist, I think the most likely explanation for this is a joint nightmore/sleep paralysis experience. Whether or not that was caused by a demon, though, is another matter...

#58    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,496 posts

• Thought of the day

'Never slam dance while priming plastic explosives'

D.R Dodds

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:11 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 30 December 2012 - 08:14 PM, said:

There have been people that CLAIM to have witnessed demons, as well as bigfoot, yeti, chupacabras, aliens, werewolves, leprechauns, fairies and Irish people.

Eyewitness accounts are the most unreliable form of evidence.

Ohh Irish people.. mate.. I've seen those guys.. you can just barely understand them when they talk.. put a couple of pints in em.. and they speak a alien language..

#59    Apopo

Apopo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 125 posts

• "Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence."

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

Thousands of people claim that demons are not real.
Its evidence that demons aren't.
Sorry, you lose.

"A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users