Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Syrian Revolution

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

Real FSA Battle from the battlefield, as they advance in a very difficult area with thousand of bullets over their heads

Posted Image

#17    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

Syrian revolution flag from space, see it's no Al Qaeda flag

Posted Image

#18    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,223 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

Syria deserves liberty and has the right to bear arms to get it, whether some elements of the resistance are politically agreeable or not.   Liberty is fundamental and it's worth fighting for.

It's unfortunate that Assad couldn't concede power like Mubarak did.  While an Egyptian style revolution wasn't possible, I only hope that what happens to Syria errs on the side of too much liberty, not too much tyranny.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#19    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

the doctors in syria is overloaded, the civilian victims keep coming, the doctor here is tired and the guy is telling him not to lose hope
and bashar keep saying he is fighting terrorists, right now no one in syria belive him except his shabiha, and the united nations seems happy, i just read that they are sending him like 500 million dollers

the syrians called for freedom and they are called terrorists, thankfully bashar is only winning over civilians, on the battlefield he is losing, the airports are being liberated one by one to stop the air force

Posted Image

#20    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

the moment a missile hit the city, is this a scud missile ? watch it with slow motion

Posted Image

#21    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,223 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

View Postthe-Unexpected-Soul, on 21 January 2013 - 10:01 AM, said:

the doctors in syria is overloaded, the civilian victims keep coming, the doctor here is tired and the guy is telling him not to lose hope
and bashar keep saying he is fighting terrorists, right now no one in syria belive him except his shabiha, and the united nations seems happy, i just read that they are sending him like 500 million dollers

the syrians called for freedom and they are called terrorists, thankfully bashar is only winning over civilians, on the battlefield he is losing, the airports are being liberated one by one to stop the air force

Absolute horror.  And we wonder why people are so driven they kill themselves just to strike back.   Live through enough of this hell, and anyone would go crazy.   I can barely stand to watch it on a Youtube.  Heaven help those angels who are stuck in their own good works having to see those sights and hear those sounds.   They're more human than their critics could ever dream of being.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#22    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

If you take the death toll(real) vs the population of Syria the number is staggering as a percentage

#23    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,764 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 21 January 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

If you take the death toll(real) vs the population of Syria the number is staggering as a percentage
And my guess is that Assad would kill a much larger fraction if it will keep him in power.  When he finally is killed or escapes the remnant will then fight each other over what is left.  It's awful and it's unstoppable unless Russia decides to quit him.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#24    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:17 AM

can any one tell me where is the terrorist here, why the air plane is hitting a street with civilian walking around it, is those are the "Terrorists" that Assad is talking about ?

https://www.youtube....e&v=eka1FK_iJIU

on the bright side the free syrian army liberate another military base

Edited by the-Unexpected-Soul, 23 January 2013 - 08:18 AM.

Posted Image

#25    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:34 AM

Assad destroy an ancient mosque

Posted Image

#26    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 25,616 posts

• Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's odds of holding power "are slipping away" as the nearly 2-year-old revolt against his rule grinds on, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev says.

http://edition.cnn.c...yria/?hpt=hp_t3

So, Russia is about to stop investing in now obviously failed dictator, Hugo Chavez (the only president besides Putin who felt the need to send aid to Assad) doesn’t feel so well lately - looks like situation in Syria might become a little more fair. Finally.

And to be more precise, besides Russia and Venezuela, only Belarus (with dictator Lukashenko), Myanmar (military junta), North Korea (no explanation needed) and Serbian entity within Bosnia and Herzegovina (I can elaborate that oddity on request) were supportive of Assad after true nature of his regime became obvious.

Posted Image

Have I ever lost the plot while reading one of your posts?
The will to live maybe, but not the plot...  -  Junior Chubb

#27    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

Be wary of American intervention in Syria conflict. There chasing a carrot.

http://www.inquisitr...rrorist-attack/

#28    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,764 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 30 January 2013 - 07:35 AM, said:

Be wary of American intervention in Syria conflict. There chasing a carrot.

http://www.inquisitr...rrorist-attack/
?  Cash?   America is staying quite far from Syria, has done for the whole bloody time it's been afoot.  If pictures begin appearing of chemical weapons victims then that might change but here at UM of course the answer would be CONSPIRACY!!!!  The great fallback position for all those unable to deal with the reality of true evil in the world.  We have to have one, arch villain to feel safe about blaming everything on because if we admit that the world is just gone crazy in all directions then we have to accept the fear that comes with it.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users