Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Witchcraft thriving in the Welsh countryside

witchcraft eales rev felix aubel

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• WRATH

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

I know a Wicca girl and she certainly doesn't look like that thing in that article picture.

There's a fair bit of Satanism and Witchcraft going on here in Ireland too, it's interesting. I guy I know told me that he bought Magic Mushrooms from a group of Satanists who hang in derelict church in the countryside. I never asked if they were the Believing kind of Satanists or the Anti-religious kind.

Edited by Sean93, 31 December 2012 - 05:26 PM.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#17    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 31 December 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

I think picture on link above comes from "The Witches" ha ha!  Don't watch it they will turn you into a mouse ha ha!

Yeah that's why it gave me more of a shock, film used to scare me when I was little. lol

Well my housemate is Wicca and she certainly does not look like that, she is beautiful. (like many people into that because they are very "natural" so usually have nice skin etc ironically)

Edited by Coffey, 31 December 2012 - 06:34 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users