Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Perilous Premonitions for 2013

psychic nostradamus revelation 2013 plague

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#46    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,780 posts

• ראה

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:43 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 20 July 2013 - 05:41 AM, said:

Bite me, NSA ...

Posted Image

Edited by Raptor Witness, 20 July 2013 - 05:54 AM.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#47    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,780 posts

• ראה

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:58 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 22 July 2013 - 02:55 AM, said:

Populism is the underlying theme of the Wizard of Oz. I revive it here often, because it's such a simple example of what the people are capable of. It’s also a story of how a little magic can help, and that magic doesn’t even have to be believed, to be effective .....

.....The Good Witch of the North, Glenda who wakes us up when we fall asleep on the road to a better future = Snowden, literally, if you know the story.

That crystal ball going dark = The NSA, who have no real power here.

View PostRaptor Witness, on 04 April 2013 - 05:08 AM, said:

I wish I had some words of advice for our military and state department, as I hear that their "crystal's gone dark." 4/4/2013

Edited by Raptor Witness, 22 July 2013 - 04:03 AM.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#48    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,780 posts

• ראה

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:14 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 23 July 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

The Arab Spring will come to the U.S., and when it does, there won't be a party of two.

Three will make four, and one will make two, so that the breeze blows U.S. by four ways and in two parts, to become a mountain of wind.

#49    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,780 posts

• ראה

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:38 AM

Arguably, another one of my best ...

Pay careful attention to the ending of that video, because I suspect that when you see what I have said come true, the ending is a new forecast that will not be ordinary.

View PostRaptor Witness, on 12 August 2013 - 08:04 AM, said:

In President Obama's press conference last Friday, he admitted that some Americans might be concerned about what a future government might do with the capability the NSA now has.

In that same press conference he said that only non-"ordinary" citizens need be concerned.

Considering that in seven years, I've only said this about one city on earth, I guess that could make me one of "those."

The future will see many things that may not seem ordinary ...

Biggest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history - Detroit - July 18, 2013

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Raptor Witness, 12 August 2013 - 08:40 AM.

#50    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,780 posts

• ראה

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:23 AM

I have been informed by various persons, recently, that I should be "good," and keep my mouth shut, especially regarding perils affecting, or which I expect to affect the U.S.

What these powers do not understand, is that if I am forced or coerced into silence, the earth will speak for me, and she can make a lot of noise.

She has no regard for men, except as instructed by the Lord of the Earth.

Therefore, let her now read a line that is written upon the sword I have been given, spoken in a language that they will clearly understand.

Let the letters glint in their eyes, so that they see through their blindness.

Make waves with light, across the breadth of your face, until they are silent.

Edited by Raptor Witness, 17 August 2013 - 05:44 AM.

#51    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:12 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 17 August 2013 - 05:23 AM, said:

I have been informed by various persons, recently, that I should be "good," and keep my mouth shut, especially regarding perils affecting, or which I expect to affect the U.S.

What these powers do not understand, is that if I am forced or coerced into silence, the earth will speak for me, and she can make a lot of noise.

Oh my!
I am so mightily impressed.
Please do share some of your deep secrets so as to make me shiver.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#52    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,780 posts

• ראה

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:22 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 24 August 2013 - 08:37 PM, said:

.... One thing I can assure you, whatever it takes to shut down the NSA's interference with the private spiritual communication between men and their God, it can be done a lot more efficiently than using the "Friends of Dorothy."

When the earth whistles to the sun, will the sun not hear her? When she whispers to the asteroids and the comets surrounding us, can they be made deaf?

You would be wise to point your eyes in the other direction.

Posted Image

#53    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,780 posts

• ראה

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:28 PM

A selective Simoom was announced June 12, 2013.

Ask from dusk to dawn, and from dust to dew, will the deserts not bloom again?

They will bloom, but not in favor of most men. It will be against them.

#54    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,780 posts

• ראה

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:53 AM

Interesting forecast, because the Rim Fire began within only hours of my curious statement below, August 17th.

Initially, it was widely reported that the fire was believed to have been caused by lightning, but now they think may have been due to human error.

Regardless, the stage was already set the year before, and was driven by unusually high winds and low humidity for days, well before the fire season officially began this year in California.

View PostRaptor Witness, on 09 September 2013 - 08:45 AM, said:

When you catch a fever, because you are sick, does not your body go through sudden cycles of hot and cold, in order to fight off the illness that is attacking it?

The earth is no different. She has the ability to fight off man, but only if the Lord of the Earth allows it, and on August 17, 2013, after the stage was arguably set the year before with record drought, the earth indeed "spoke," when the largest wildfire in the history of the Sierra Mountains laid waste in the "Gold Country" of California.

You were warned in advance, both where this would occur, including the day it would begin.

View PostRaptor Witness, on 07 December 2011 - 05:44 AM, said:

.......To the Lord of the Earth, who stands before all living things: Now, send your flaming sword to the West, where it was seen in the sky before my birth, and lay it upon the ground. As it melts the land, make Manifest Destiny a memory, to be replaced with a new hope, where the word "security" is meaningless.

View PostRaptor Witness, on 17 August 2013 - 05:23 AM, said:

.....if I am forced or coerced into silence, the earth will speak for me, and she can make a lot of noise. She has no regard for men, except as instructed by the Lord of the Earth. Therefore, let her now read a line that is written upon the sword I have been given, spoken in a language that they will clearly understand. Let the letters glint in their eyes, so that they see through their blindness. Make waves with light, across the breadth of your face, until they are silent.

Posted Image

Edited by Raptor Witness, 09 September 2013 - 09:11 AM.

#55    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,780 posts

• ראה

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:09 AM

From, The Guardian: Sept. 11, 2013

"Frankly I think the government blew it," - Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.

I think, in three days .... from the face of the earth will come a book of desolation, thrown at this Obamination; the pages flying forward in time so fast that they will be ripped from their binding, forever.

From the thread: Hackers claim to breach NATO security - Jul 21 2011

View PostRaptor Witness, on 21 July 2011 - 08:00 PM, said:

................ As I've outlined before here, NATO has been reversed by a [higher power(P. 61,)] in terms of authority on earth, and proof of this will be made self evident far beyond "hactivism."

The geek war is the least of NATO's problems, for they are under attack by unseen natural forces that guns will not work against, for reasons that have a spiritual, or if you prefer, basic human rights reason ...........

View PostRaptor Witness, on 22 July 2011 - 04:30 AM, said:

Withhold your hands(hackers) from harm to all commerce, and the wind will begin opening cracks in doors across many confusing boundaries.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Raptor Witness, 13 September 2013 - 05:16 AM.

#56    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,780 posts

• ראה

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:40 AM

Edited by Raptor Witness, 01 October 2013 - 05:51 AM.

#57    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,780 posts

• ראה

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:37 AM

From on high, she speaks, she seizes, she says
From below, she calls, she cries, she can
From above, she whispers, she wants, she will
From beneath, she beckons, she burns, she builds

Posted Image

#58    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,780 posts

• ראה

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:52 AM

I have all the symptoms ...

Posted Image

#59    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,780 posts

• ראה

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:29 AM

Report: U.S. to be top energy producer this year - USA Today, October 11, 2013

If we endanger the lives of billions with what largely amounts to a slow, poison gas, can their protector be far behind?

Is it easier to forecast the behavior of men, than the plagues he now beckons?

Posted Image

Edited by Raptor Witness, 16 October 2013 - 08:33 AM.

#60    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,780 posts

• ראה

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

... a confusion, without words, deeds, or measure, from what appears in the sky.

Posted Image

Edited by Raptor Witness, 17 October 2013 - 06:17 AM.

Also tagged with psychic, nostradamus, revelation, 2013, plague

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users