Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Unidentified Flying Object

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    Peepla

Peepla

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

• I will not walk softly into the night !

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

Hello people and Happy New Year ! What I would like to ask .Has anyone seen any expermential looking plane  flying around in Oregon . Looked like this long and thin like a rocket a little bigger though . A dark steel gray  it had only one set of wings a lot like a jet only much smaller and way in the back side of this thing ! They looked like it would never get off the ground much less the flying it was pulling off ! ZIPPING from over my house to over the mountain Mary's Peak Oregon . I live outside Corvallis,OR and back over my house in seconds . It also made to most god awful sound ! Have you ever heard a jet building up and breaking the sound barrier ? It sounded like that all the time almost like it followed it the sound that is ! The turns it make brough a whole new meaning to hair pin turn all without slowing down ... Did I mention it was very ,very fast ? Let me know what ya all think  Oh ya it was three weeks ago today about 2:30 PST PM

Peepla    :alien:   :innocent:   :clap:  :tu:   :santa:   :st   :whistle:

#2    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,625 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

View PostPeepla, on 01 January 2013 - 08:12 AM, said:

Hello people and Happy New Year ! What I would like to ask .Has anyone seen any expermential looking plane  flying around in Oregon . Looked like this long and thin like a rocket a little bigger though . A dark steel gray  it had only one set of wings a lot like a jet only much smaller and way in the back side of this thing ! They looked like it would never get off the ground much less the flying it was pulling off ! ZIPPING from over my house to over the mountain Mary's Peak Oregon . I live outside Corvallis,OR and back over my house in seconds . It also made to most god awful sound ! Have you ever heard a jet building up and breaking the sound barrier ? It sounded like that all the time almost like it followed it the sound that is ! The turns it make brough a whole new meaning to hair pin turn all without slowing down ... Did I mention it was very ,very fast ? Let me know what ya all think  Oh ya it was three weeks ago today about 2:30 PST PM

Peepla    :alien:   :innocent:   :clap:  :tu:   :santa:   :st   :whistle:

Welcome the THe Forum Peepla ! Can you describe it any more ? Was it over cast, 2:30 p.m ? where was the direction of travel from your point of view to what direction ! The more the merrier !

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users