Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO filmed from airline during US flight

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#31    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,665 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:53 AM

I`ll ask my Alien friends they will know If they were flying around that plane !Attached File  1531_452811431447370_281193334_n.jpg   34.02K   0 downloads

This is a Work in Progress!

#32    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,283 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:55 AM

View Post1963, on 02 January 2013 - 02:25 AM, said:

....guys like Ruiz ought to be banned from the internet!! <_<

Super cool! I did not think to check the guys name out. I simply thought he must be another unknowingly ignorant True Believer. But as it turns out hs is a purposefully ignorant True Believer.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#33    Nightpath

Nightpath

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:08 AM

As I think I mentioned earlier, it's not a reflected light from the inside of the aircraft, too bright. No aircraft have tail lights on the ailerons, and if there was that much ice the airplane would be going down (plus the reflected light would blink and show red from the port side wing nav light).

It's either a stadium not near a city, photoshopped or a real anomaly.

I will admit that personally, after watching the rest of the video, I think it's a photoshop of a stadium with the surrounding lights edited out, with the stadium "duplicated" so as to make the baseball diamond overlap and look rather UFO-y. In the last few seconds of the clip it shows a rather large urban sprawl.

#34    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:13 AM

I dont thibk its cabin light, thats what i frist thought when i watched it the frist time.something is out side the plane.

#35    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,829 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:43 AM

It can't be a tail light, the light looks like it is coming from the front of the plane. Doubt it is any stadium light or anything, you should see city lights surrounding it.

Like others have said I think it's just a light reflecting from inside the plane, maybe a cabin light, maybe someone has a head-lamp or something (though you would expect a light from someones head-lamp to move occasionally).

Plus the fact this guy is a known UFO hoaxer and seems to be trying a bit too much to prove it's not a reflecting light.

Edited by DKO, 02 January 2013 - 05:44 AM.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#36    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:29 AM

to all those skeptics always thinking that its something that has a normal explanation think twice or more in your case.sure ill give you that some things do have a normal reason or explanation  but to think oh its a hoax or etc please don't be ignorant or skeptic in the negative way.always keep a open mind!!!i believe in ufos and anything with the paranormal and supernatural and etc but i still think for myself,my own research and always keep a very open mind.i hope to all those skeptics that don't believe in ufos and etc are the first ones to see them and experience them so you guys could be more open minded and stop being so damn negative and skeptical.i can't however wait for the results hopefully and i hope they give us a honest and truthful results and reports.no more government lies and deceits!!!we the people deserve the truth and etc.government you guys are not going to suppress the truth the truth will come out whether you guys want to or not its your choice.you guys could either come clean and be honest or look like the two faced government that you guys really are and look bad in the process,ur choice!!!

Edited by King Cobra 1408, 02 January 2013 - 06:33 AM.

#37    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,829 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:10 AM

View PostKing Cobra 1408, on 02 January 2013 - 06:29 AM, said:

to all those skeptics always thinking that its something that has a normal explanation think twice or more in your case.sure ill give you that some things do have a normal reason or explanation  but to think oh its a hoax or etc please don't be ignorant or skeptic in the negative way.always keep a open mind!!!i believe in ufos and anything with the paranormal and supernatural and etc but i still think for myself,my own research and always keep a very open mind.i hope to all those skeptics that don't believe in ufos and etc are the first ones to see them and experience them so you guys could be more open minded and stop being so damn negative and skeptical.i can't however wait for the results hopefully and i hope they give us a honest and truthful results and reports.no more government lies and deceits!!!we the people deserve the truth and etc.government you guys are not going to suppress the truth the truth will come out whether you guys want to or not its your choice.you guys could either come clean and be honest or look like the two faced government that you guys really are and look bad in the process,ur choice!!!

I'm sorry but you sound like a lunatic in that post.

People on here aren't being ignorant or sceptical, just rational. If there was a glowing flying saucer darting around the window then it would be something special, but a fixed light out a window is most likely something to do with the plane, whether it be a light fixed to the outside of the plane or a light inside the plane reflecting off the window.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#38    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,958 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

stadium.... :w00t: ......thats funny.......what happened to every other surrounding light? or is that the mystery :blush:

more likely a ship in the water, hence no surrounding lights....or maybe its venus

#39    Wolffheart

Wolffheart

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:25 AM

the "UFO" seems to travel at the same speed as the plane, I say its some reflection of something fron in or outside the plane..

#40    Capt Amerika

Capt Amerika

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

View Postspartan max2, on 01 January 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

i have no idea

So by definition it would be an....... Unidentified Flying Object? :yes:

#41    Capt Amerika

Capt Amerika

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

I tend to get skeptical everytime i see that the video has anything to do with a Mexican citizen.
Entire shows have been broadcast with UFO's just swarming that place and in the end they all are faked.
As was pointed out earlier, you always have to check out the source before you get too excited about it.
Once again, a moment of excitement is quickly replaced by a sense of irratability because of people like this that would rather keep lying about it than actually do some work to prove the existence.

#42    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,283 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:06 AM

View PostDKO, on 02 January 2013 - 05:43 AM, said:

Plus the fact this guy is a known UFO hoaxer and seems to be trying a bit too much to prove it's not a reflecting light.

It is like the guys who have 3 or 4 youtube videos where they "See" bigfoot. Why do these guys get to see them so often? Because they are the ones setting them up, that is why. The guy is a clear hoaxer and anything he posts Must Be Suspect.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#43    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

View Posttyrant lizard, on 01 January 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

Looks a bit like the plane is banking and he's filming a football stadium

Dallas Cowboys stadium does look like a spaceship :) . But there should be more light surrounding the stadium imo.
If it filmed at night like this one, then it's just a light reflection. If it filmed during the day, then it's fake...CGI. It's tough being a believer

#44    spartan max2

spartan max2

Poltergeist

• 2,194 posts

• There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:38 AM

View PostCapt Amerika, on 02 January 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

So by definition it would be an....... Unidentified Flying Object? :yes:

Well "technically" we do not know it is flying lol

Edited by spartan max2, 03 January 2013 - 07:38 AM.

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#45    slaughtr

slaughtr

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

• I Doubt Nothing!!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

King Cobra I agree totally with you and who are you to call somebody's post lunatic! If you don't agree shut your mouth and don't respond.I think there is some credence to the video,now as far as being scientifically checked out yea understandable but never resort to being a skeptical pompass ass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users