Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sand Creek Massacre descendants seek justice

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

http://www.denverpos...stice-148-years

"All this was by divine intervention," Simpson said. "We were picked to do this for a reason, and we are going to succeed. It's been a long journey for all of us, but we are still going forward."

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#2    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

I was going to go on and on about how 'descendants shouldn't have to care about descendants', only the wrongdoers and the victims should be involved. Then there was this bit: "The backlash was so severe, the U.S. government not only acknowledged wrongdoing but promised reparations of land and cash to survivors and relatives of victims. That promise — spelled out in an 1865 treaty — remains unfulfilled, according to descendants and their attorneys."

Carry out the treaty, damnit! I may be an American but I'm not all of America, my country, like all others, is flawed with the stupidity of humanity.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#3    PersonFromPorlock

PersonFromPorlock

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

• Few things do more harm than the belief that life should be Dramatic.

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

If it's a treaty, then enforce it.

But the European settlers of America shouldn't receive special blame for things which Amerinds also did to each other. Butchery didn't start in 1492.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users