Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 7 votes

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1974 replies to this topic

#1066    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,607 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

View Postlaver, on 18 September 2013 - 04:43 AM, said:

There has, of course, been great speculation in recent years as to whether another artist

Leonardo da Vinci was painting messages into his works and this would seem to have been

the case.

The '153 ' numerical link to the Vesica Piscis seems very strong and with its fish shape and being known as the

'Pool of Fishes' must be significant. The 110 degree bearing from Temple Farm in the 'vesica' formed by the Furlong

circles which leaves Turkey and the churches of Revelation to go to Mount Arbel and Magdala on the Sea of Galilee

is an interesting discovery which may also be a strong clue that Jesus and Mary of Magdala knew the geometric

significance of this location.

Yes I think da Vinci (and other artists) followed on from the New Testament preservation of 'hidden knowledge'...

They did their bit.... :)

Take da Vinci's Bacchus for example...

Posted Image

more pointing...what's Bacchus pointing to? What's da Vinci pointing out?

If his finger is extended to the 'rod'...we have our old friend the pyramid...the Great Pyramid? (angle around 50 degrees)

The lines I have put in aren't super accurate, but illustrates MY point...

Posted Image

And it has an inclination similar to the inclination of the pyramid that Furlong discovered on Marlborough Downs..

Posted Image

#1067    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,038 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:22 PM

View Postlaver, on 19 September 2013 - 11:38 AM, said:

You said

'Swede was telling you that you don't understand the meaning of truth'

Maybe he was because his idea of 'truth' and no doubt yours is different from mine which

Revelation

This won't mean much to you because you have dismissed the whole matter as nonsense and worse.

But that is just your BELIEF and not in any way factual which I hope other UM users will realise
You need to look up what truth means, because you are shaming yourself with your lack of understanding of the word. You probably think  you do know the meaning, but you don't.

You are free to believe in the nonsense that crop circles are in whole or in part made by something other than humans. Feel free to look silly. You look silly because you make no effort at all to provide any reasoning for this position. On the other hand we know that crop circles are made by people.

Your claim to a non-human origin of crop circles is: 'Crop circles by the way some appear and the possible effects on crops, equipment and people raise serious doubts in many peoples minds as to the origin of some of them."

All this states is that you are arguing from a position of personal ignorance. You and others are admitting that the crop circle artists are more clever than you. You simply cannot figure out how these artists can be so innovative using simple tools.

You admit that these artists prefer to work close to home. They create their art in the same general area. So now you pretend that this has some other esoteric significance instead of admitting you are not even close to being as clever as these artists.

You attempt to continue this charade with nonfactual baloney about a host of unrelated issues from geometry to Earth alignments to whatever. It's simply not working.

#1068    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,607 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionysus

The earliest cult images of Dionysus show a mature male, bearded and robed. He holds a fennel staff, tipped with a pine-cone and known as a thyrsus. Later images show him as a beardless, sensuous, naked or half-naked androgynous youth: the literature describes him as womanly or "man-womanish".[9] In its fully developed form, his central cult imagery shows his triumphant, disorderly arrival or return, as if from some place beyond the borders of the known and civilized. His procession (thiasus) is made up of wild female followers (maenads) and bearded satyrs with erect penises. Some are armed with the thyrsus, some dance or play music.

He was also known as Bacchus (/ˈbækəs/ or /ˈbɑːkəs/; Greek: Βάκχος, Bakkhos), the name adopted by the Romans[11] and the frenzy he induces, bakkheia. His thyrsus is sometimes wound with ivy and dripping with honey. It is a beneficent wand but also a weapon, and can be used to destroy those who oppose his cult and the freedoms he represents. He is also called Eleutherios ("the liberator"), whose wine, music and ecstatic dance frees his followers from self-conscious fear and care, and subverts the oppressive restraints of the powerful.

wine, music and ecstatic dance

sounds like fun..... :D

#1069    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,038 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:36 PM

View Postlaver, on 19 September 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

PS to last post

I am sorry if the Crop Circle and  Ancient Landscape Geometry issues being discussed on this thread don't

tie in with your beliefs whatever these may be, or come from, but

a recent survey in the US of A indicated, I understand, that a vast majority of people believe in UFO's

compared to those that don't so it is very likely that maybe hundreds of millions may also not agree

with your belief that all crop designs are man made
You using an argument called an appeal to the popular.

Popular culture is not the issue. Maybe you are telling us that you have been fooled about crop circles by the people you hang out with. So what if millions have fallen for the notion that crop circles are anything other than a human made artform? That has no bearing on anything.

The problem is that you are simply unable to conceive of how the artists made these pieces of art. That is you arguing that you are taking a position of ignorance. Let me show you again where you clearly state that you are arguing from a position of ignorance:

"Crop circles by the way some appear and the possible effects on crops, equipment and people raise serious doubts in many peoples minds as to the origin of some of them."

You have great company it seems since you also argue that there are many other people that also take a stance of being ignorant of how the the artists do their work. Then again, you make the unsubstantiated inference that believing in UFOs is the same as thinking any crop circles have a nonhuman origin. Frankly, the lack of crop circle articles in the general media, but plenty of UFO reports in the general media suggest that your claim is wrong.

#1070    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,038 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

Bee, the painting has 2 fingers pointing. Why choose only 1 of them?

It seems this is simply another unrelated arbitrary issue that has been tossed onto the pile.

View Postbee, on 19 September 2013 - 01:26 PM, said:

wine, music and ecstatic dance

sounds like fun..... :D

The painting was originally one of ohn the Baptist. It was later changed to be a painting of Bacchus.

#1071    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,607 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

from the same link in my other post....

Posted Image

North African Roman mosaic: Panther-Dionysus scatters the pirates, who are changed to dolphins, except for Acoetes, the helmsman. (Bardo National Museum)

pirates being turned into dolphins....

sounds fishy to me... ^_^

and...top left...looks like a scarab beetle...?... ;)

#1072    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,038 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

Bee I've been to that museum. It is well worth a trip if you ever visit Tunis.

My guess is that the top left is a squid.

#1073    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,607 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

View Poststereologist, on 19 September 2013 - 01:50 PM, said:

Bee, the painting has 2 fingers pointing. Why choose only 1 of them?

the other one seems to indicates the perpendicular line...?

but the one I 'chose'....is the definite, obvious, pointy, star-of-the-show one...

It seems this is simply another unrelated arbitrary issue that has been tossed onto the pile.

so kind..... :rolleyes:

The painting was originally one of ohn the Baptist. It was later changed to be a painting of Bacchus.

even better..... :w00t:

#1074    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,607 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

View Poststereologist, on 19 September 2013 - 02:12 PM, said:

Bee I've been to that museum. It is well worth a trip if you ever visit Tunis.

My guess is that the top left is a squid.

maybe....

it gave me the impression of a scarab beetle...

perhaps it's a flying squid...that looks like a scarab beetle.... :D

#1075    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,038 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

Bee, I tried to look up some background on the painting. I wanted to know what the person in the painting was pointing to or whether the figure is pointing at all. Maybe this was a pose without pointing? Could it simply be a pose considered aesthetic at the time? Could the pose have something to do with the original figure in the painting? Maybe something was covered up when the painting was altered? I'm sure there is a source that can explain the painting.

#1076    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,038 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

It's a legless creature with tentacles near the eyes. There are also the fins with which a squid propels itself. The octopus is also out of the water. Other photos which show more of the mosaic show fish in the sky. It's not an insect.

http://romeartlover....ouse of Ulysses

#1077    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,607 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

View Poststereologist, on 19 September 2013 - 02:41 PM, said:

Bee, I tried to look up some background on the painting. I wanted to know what the person in the painting was pointing to or whether the figure is pointing at all. Maybe this was a pose without pointing?

Leonardo is know for enigmatic pointing (in some of his pictures)....and enigmatic hand gestures...

so I am as sure as I can be that he is trying to tell us something...a message travelling down hundreds of years..

the fact that the 'pointing' can easily be shown to have a relationship with the pyramid shape, is further confirmation?

Could it simply be a pose considered aesthetic at the time? Could the pose have something to do with the original figure in the painting? Maybe something was covered up when the painting was altered? I'm sure there is a source that can explain the painting.

yeah........................................me.... :P

:innocent:

#1078    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,607 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

View Poststereologist, on 19 September 2013 - 02:54 PM, said:

It's a legless creature with tentacles near the eyes. There are also the fins with which a squid propels itself. The octopus is also out of the water. Other photos which show more of the mosaic show fish in the sky. It's not an insect.

http://romeartlover....ouse of Ulysses

I will accept squid..... :tu:

off topic....Octopus are said to be intelligent...Years ago I was in Germany at a Marine Centre. There was one big tank
displaying an octopus...there was me and my daughter and two German guys looking at it hiding in a rocky part...
the two guys started laughing  and saying loudly 'schmeckt gut' (tastes good)..hahaha

I tell you...that Octopus flew out of the rocks and hit the glass, where they stood, with a bang...making them jump back

in surprise..... :clap:

#1079    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,038 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

the fact that the 'pointing' can easily be shown to have a relationship with the pyramid shape, is further confirmation?
To be fair you are constructing 2 sides of a triangle. You chose to make it a right triangle although if you continued to following your tracing of the finger pointing why not use other finger as well and form a triangle that way?

You constructed a right triangle for the simple reason of finding something to match up with something else that is unrelated. You could construct many triangles from that image. You can place triangles all over the image of the mosaic. To claim that any of these triangles is meaningful or even related to the 3-dimensional pyramid is stretching things quite a bit.

#1080    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

View Poststereologist, on 19 September 2013 - 01:22 PM, said:

You need to look up what truth means, because you are shaming yourself with your lack of understanding of the word. You probably think  you do know the meaning, but you don't.

You are free to believe in the nonsense that crop circles are in whole or in part made by something other than humans. Feel free to look silly. You look silly because you make no effort at all to provide any reasoning for this position. On the other hand we know that crop circles are made by people.

Your claim to a non-human origin of crop circles is: 'Crop circles by the way some appear and the possible effects on crops, equipment and people raise serious doubts in many peoples minds as to the origin of some of them."

All this states is that you are arguing from a position of personal ignorance. You and others are admitting that the crop circle artists are more clever than you. You simply cannot figure out how these artists can be so innovative using simple tools.

You admit that these artists prefer to work close to home. They create their art in the same general area. So now you pretend that this has some other esoteric significance instead of admitting you are not even close to being as clever as these artists.

You attempt to continue this charade with nonfactual baloney about a host of unrelated issues from geometry to Earth alignments to whatever. It's simply not working.

Look, we know that you BELIEVE the idea that some crop designs may not be man made and that the quite evident landscape geometry leading to Temple Farm and then the churches of Revelation / Holy Land location of Magdala, is in your opinion nonsense - but many others would not agree with you - and maybe for good reason.

As I have said before that is your BELIEF with nil evidence to support it. A BELIEF that may well turn out soon to be WRONG.

I don't know where you got these BELIEFS of yours from, but on this thread we are dealing with FACTS, geometrical FACTS, and then maybe speculating as to what these FACTS may mean in order that other UM users can make up their own minds.

Of course, you will try and personalise the discussion, like other posters have, to try and convince other UM users that I must be an 'Idiot' because I don't  agree with
your and their - BELIEFS.

Hopefully other UM users will realise that this is a tactic of people who are trying to avoid the FACTS and the TRUTH.......

Edited by laver, 19 September 2013 - 08:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users