Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 7 votes

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1974 replies to this topic

#121    Peter Cox

Peter Cox

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 374 posts

• The man who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the man busy doing it.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 10 January 2013 - 01:10 PM, said:

Here is the first crop circle record from 1966, they didn't know what or how to do them but humans most certainly weren't to blame, as it was said the thing left the shape in the field when leaving so... no offical explanation was given since they too didn't know what it was.. but later hoaxers came and overshined the entire event ...

From your link more than 200 students and teachers at two Victorian state schools allegedly witnessed.

And not a single person took a photo? and again ALLEGEDLY saw it. There is a big diffrence of saw it and ALLEDGEDLY saw it. Then if you keep reading it says that the eye witness accounts were diffrent, from shape and size to colour of the thing.... You would think that they would have the same discription if they all saw it? Makes one ponder how authentic this first hand account is?

I once thought a hot air baloon was a UFO when I was young. does not mean it was one. could have been an experiment, nut to say people DEFENITLY did not do it is a bold statment.

Edited by Peter Cox, 10 January 2013 - 01:48 PM.

#122    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 10 January 2013 - 01:10 PM, said:

Here is the first crop circle record from 1966, they didn't know what or how to do them but humans most certainly weren't to blame, as it was said the thing left the shape in the field when leaving so... no offical explanation was given since they too didn't know what it was.. but later hoaxers came and overshined the entire event ...

There have been some strange sightings by apparently reliable witnesses, time to keep a very open mind maybe!

#123    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,371 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

@Peter : It was year 1966 the ufo phenomena hasnt even started yet, cameras werent so accessible as they are today, but the point is 200 isn't a small number in times when there weren't any hoaxers yet. Anyways people tend to have an open mind about discusing such phenomena you cant discuss about this if you are already in state of denial...

And a it wasnt a ballon lol! I havent seen a fast flying ballon landing and taking off and people did research the event at the time no conclusive result. I'll say again it was year 1966...

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

SHTFPlan Source for all sorts of news and updates!

#124    Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

Crop circles caused by ET I reckon as a way to communicate with us

Posted Image
I'm a lover fighter wonderer and champion of darkness

#125    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,114 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

View PostLion of Judah, on 10 January 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

Why a way to communicate with us? After all with radio.. Tv .. Computers.. The Internet.. Sat communications you would think they could find a better way to communicate with us then making crop circles

#126    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

View PostLion of Judah, on 10 January 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

On a balance of probability the evidence for a non human creator of some crop circles is clear

#127    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 10 January 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

Why a way to communicate with us? After all with radio.. Tv .. Computers.. The Internet.. Sat communications you would think they could find a better way to communicate with us then making crop circles

On a balance of probability the evidence is clearly for a non human creator of some crop designs, all you are saying is that you, nor anyone else,  yet knows why
the medium of crops is being used

#128    Karyotype

Karyotype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

• No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 10 January 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

remember these are the same aliens that taught ancient Egyptians how to stack rocks!

"Democracy is two wolves deciding what to eat for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
-Thomas Jefferson-

#129    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,780 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 10 January 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

@Peter : It was year 1966 the ufo phenomena hasnt even started yet, cameras werent so accessible as they are today, but the point is 200 isn't a small number in times when there weren't any hoaxers yet. Anyways people tend to have an open mind about discusing such phenomena you cant discuss about this if you are already in state of denial...

And a it wasnt a ballon lol! I havent seen a fast flying ballon landing and taking off and people did research the event at the time no conclusive result. I'll say again it was year 1966...

The UFO phenomena started in 1947 with Kenneth Arnold's report of a sighting.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#130    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,780 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

View Postlaver, on 09 January 2013 - 02:22 PM, said:

There is plenty of evidence on the internet if you want to look at it, but if you don't you are not seeking the truth for some reason

The first casualty of the internet is the truth.  Anyone can claim anything about anything with nothing to back up the claims and with the plethora of programs available to fake any image or video, you should not rely solely on the internet for your "evidence".

AA LOGIC
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps

#131    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,780 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:48 PM

View Postlaver, on 10 January 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

On a balance of probability the evidence for a non human creator of some crop circles is clear

View Postlaver, on 10 January 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

On a balance of probability the evidence is clearly for a non human creator of some crop designs, all you are saying is that you, nor anyone else,  yet knows why
the medium of crops is being used

The word evidence should be changed to belief

AA LOGIC

#132    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,550 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:38 PM

View Postlaver, on 10 January 2013 - 12:10 PM, said:

Please see previous posts for the explanation
I've been here since the doors opened, and I'm still in the dark. I see you saying "they're all connected" and "the mystery of the seven churches" and so forth but not how this "geometry of the churches" relates to crop circles. Please, spell it out for me.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#133    spikeman25

spikeman25

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:22 PM

We're not st an " End time ". The world was supposed to end. In the 21st of last month and we're still here.

#134    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:37 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 10 January 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

I've been here since the doors opened, and I'm still in the dark. I see you saying "they're all connected" and "the mystery of the seven churches" and so forth but not how this "geometry of the churches" relates to crop circles. Please, spell it out for me.

The focal point of the ancient landscape geometry is Temple Farm in Wiltshire and Wiltshire is also the focal point of the crop designs recorded in the UK. The landscape geometry has an alignment that identifies the layout of 5 churches of Revelation, Magdala on the Sea of Galilee and other ancient sites and is part of a much larger geometric design of ancient sites.

#135    Peter Cox

Peter Cox

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 374 posts

• The man who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the man busy doing it.

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:17 AM

View PostNuke_em, on 10 January 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

I have an open mind here however it functions in a very logical way.

As you will see in a post above this one that the UFO thing started in 1947 so some 19 years AFTER the australian number. An I agree with you 200 people across 2 schools is a big number. If you read the entire artical and do some research you will see that they schools had a sports day.

So to me logic says a school sports day, they maust have had one camera atleast? I know they were not like today and eveyone had cameras, but I have 2 camera's handed down that were around in the 60's used by evey day folk. So cameras exsisted, and out of the people there I can pretty much say that someone would have had a camera as its LOGICAL to assume that.

Now again you would think that maybe out of 200 people that the stories or most of them would be the same, almost all eye witness acounts that I can find are diffrenet from eachother, In shape, colours, dorection of flight etc etc. So LOGIC again says hold on if they all saw the same thing how come the accounts are all diffrent? I mean if me and you saw a guy running north in a green shirt, thats what the story should be not so? But if you say a guy that was 6foot in a green shirt that was rther large was running south and I say it was a short skinny guy in a pink shirt running south, our story is not credible, same applies to the above not so?

Then there is the HOAX thing. I can tell you in no uncertain terms it is in human nature to boost oneself, i can give you examples of men ion SCIENCE making hoaxes as early as the 1800 264 years before this happened. A massive one that comes to mind is PiltDown man in 1912 http://www.dailymail...oled-world.html this has nothing to do with Aliens and crop circles but proves that people do hoaxes to look and feel good.

Im not saying ET doesnt exsist at all, im saying if you apply logicical thinking and QUESTION the evidence, you will find that most of if not all of the time there is a logical explination to a story.

No I would not be putting up an argument if most of the 200 people stories were the same and there was a picture (even a bad one). That would make me ask diffrent questions, however due to the facts at hand I can only say logicaly that this is more than likely a hoax or misrepresentation of the facts somehow. I could be wrong this all could be 100% real but after asking the questions I find the story wanting and lacking in all forms of solid evidence.

But i do get your point and yes its a cool story and does have some explaining that is needed but it lacks proof, to make me a 100% believer but a very cool story :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users