Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 7 votes

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1974 replies to this topic

#136    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

View PostNuke_em, on 10 January 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

... but the point is 200 isn't a small number in times when there weren't any hoaxers yet. ...
It's not as big a number as the number of people likely to be in the area at the time, who weren't witnesses.  

Clayton South is a suburb of Melbourne - I could quickly find the local population figure for 1966.  Melbourne is Australia's second largest city and is the capital of Victoria.  

Victoria is known for its discerning, thoughtful and sensible residents - it was the only state to vote against the constitutional monarchy in the 1999 Australia republic referendum.  Perhaps hoaxers would not find the necessary gratification living in such a culture.

The Victorian rural lifestyle is also highly desired.  It is said to be because the state government has the most effective drop-bear management program in the country.

#137    Peter Cox

Peter Cox

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 333 posts

• The man who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the man busy doing it.

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:56 AM

Agree with the above post.

#138    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,276 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 10 January 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

The UFO phenomena started in 1947 with Kenneth Arnold's report of a sighting.

Open your eyes please... READ... the first crop circle was recorded on the link provided. I know that ufo phenomena started with Kenneth.

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#139    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,276 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:51 PM

Well i could make a full research to if they had camera, the location and all that comes along but that is not the topic. Just wanted to say that in 1966 was the first recorded crop circle and no god was present or any holy entity.

However if people would apply logic nowdays much would be explained, but now people dont want to hear logical things they want to hear about proofs and evidence which cannot be obtained except if you want to shoot down or pull over a nearby ufo.

Religion has nothing to do with circles man has...but i firmly sure that circle in 1966 was not man made. We have no proof of ET, God or human for that matter so back to point A... we have nothing except words.

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#140    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

• I just keep getting stronger..

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:58 PM

A theory of mine is that crop circles are "footprints" made by "earth elementals" at the points where they emerge from the ground and then re-absorb back into it, causing some kind of "vortex" which flattens the crops.
The witches in Macbeth seemed to be able to "bubble up" from the earth and then absorb back into it too, but apparently without leaving a circle-
(Witches vanish, Act 1, sc 3)-
Banquo: "The earth hath bubbles as the water has, and these are of them, whither are they vanish'd?" (Act 1, sc 3)

#141    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• 2,094 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 11 January 2013 - 12:51 PM, said:

Well i could make a full research to if they had camera, the location and all that comes along but that is not the topic. Just wanted to say that in 1966 was the first recorded crop circle and no god was present or any holy entity.

However if people would apply logic nowdays much would be explained, but now people dont want to hear logical things they want to hear about proofs and evidence which cannot be obtained except if you want to shoot down or pull over a nearby ufo.

Religion has nothing to do with circles man has...but i firmly sure that circle in 1966 was not man made. We have no proof of ET, God or human for that matter so back to point A... we have nothing except words.
Reports and records of naturally-occurring crop/cereal and grass circles go back hundreds of years and were in common lore.  Pictogram-type formations were recorded from the 1920s.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#142    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:51 AM

View PostQuaentum, on 10 January 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

The first casualty of the internet is the truth.  Anyone can claim anything about anything with nothing to back up the claims and with the plethora of programs available to fake any image or video, you should not rely solely on the internet for your "evidence".

I would agree that there can be incorrect information on the internet but there can also be quite valid information and it is up to the reader to decide what is valid or at least worthy of consideration. There are sites that record the crop designs, research the physical effects on plants, suggest possible interpretations of the designs, discover and suggest the  mathematical messages / meanings that are in them, record witness statements from people who have been present when designs have appeared with no humans present and very quickly, record the affects that happen on humans and electrical equipment when people visit some of these designs etc etc
To say that all this body of knowledge is not valid because it is recorded on the internet would clearly be wrong, we just have to be careful about which internet data is reliable and which looks suspect. If each person's quest is to seek the truth they will carefully consider all the data before forming an opinion on the phenomena and not jump into the 'alien camp' or the 'all made by humans camp' unless they have taken everything into account. That might lead to a lot of 'don't knows' but there is nothing wrong with that

#143    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

• I just keep getting stronger..

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

Another possible Shakespeare reference to crop circles might be found in this line from The Tempest (Act V, sc 1) where the sorcerer Prospero addresses assorted "earth entities"-

"Ye elves of hills, brooks, standing lakes and groves, and ye that on the sands with printless foot
do chase the ebbing Neptune and do fly him when he comes back;

you demi-puppets that by moonshine do the green sour ringlets make, whereof the ewe not bites..."

What are "demi-puppets", some kind of robots?
Are the "green sour ringlets" crop circles.?
Are they made "sour" by residual radiation?

#144    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• 2,094 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

One of the earliest documented references to something akin to crop circles was in 815 by Bishop Agobard, describing corn having been flattened by magical storms - the corn in/from such was harvested immediately.  This may be common weather lodging, but there is also a curious reference to the corn flattening being connected to the Magonians.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#145    Swede

Swede

Poltergeist

• 2,410 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

View PostOppono Astos, on 12 January 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

One of the earliest documented references to something akin to crop circles was in 815 by Bishop Agobard, describing corn having been flattened by magical storms - the corn in/from such was harvested immediately.  This may be common weather lodging, but there is also a curious reference to the corn flattening being connected to the Magonians.

Corn...Europe...815 AD...???

Edit: Clarification. The term corn was applied to cereal grains other than maize prior to the importation of said.

Edited by Swede, 12 January 2013 - 07:12 PM.

#146    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• 1,468 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

View PostCrikey, on 12 January 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

Another possible Shakespeare reference to crop circles might be found in this line from The Tempest (Act V, sc 1) where the sorcerer Prospero addresses assorted "earth entities"-

"Ye elves of hills, brooks, standing lakes and groves, and ye that on the sands with printless foot
do chase the ebbing Neptune and do fly him when he comes back;

you demi-puppets that by moonshine do the green sour ringlets make, whereof the ewe not bites..."

What are "demi-puppets", some kind of robots?
Are the "green sour ringlets" crop circles.?
Are they made "sour" by residual radiation?
If it is a reference to a circular chape on the ground, it could be referring Fairy Rings - Fungi that grows in a circle.

#147    bamdotslamshot

bamdotslamshot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:53 AM

What would be really interesting is to investigate who has the financial backing, time, and intelligence to make up these hoaxes.  By now, we would have had hard evidence along with corporate and government funding that would have taken an interest in these matters.  The reality is, they have not. If they have not then there is only one other possibility. It's people with virtually unlimited funds and the time to play with our minds and use these 'signs' to distract us from their true agendas, (whatever they may be).  But it is all distracting entertainment for those who do not follow celebrity gossip, politics, or sports.  

I believed for a very long time, in fact, I even saw a "UFO" (I'll never know what it really was and it doesn't matter).   There is nothing people. Nothing more than a reason for us to keep spending money. Which is fun. But that is all there is to human life. We are here to work, get women pregnant, and raise children so that they can do it all over again while watching Ancient Aliens...

#148    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,103 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:23 AM

View Postlaver, on 10 January 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

On a balance of probability the evidence is clearly for a non human creator of some crop designs, all you are saying is that you, nor anyone else,  yet knows why
the medium of crops is being used

There is no one the balance .. We know man has made them is just the fringe belief crowd that think otherwise .. And that crowd is either A to stupid to realize or B to embarrassed to admit the have been duped..

The evidence is there to proove they are man made

You guys just cannot admit it

#149    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

View Postbamdotslamshot, on 13 January 2013 - 12:53 AM, said:

What would be really interesting is to investigate who has the financial backing, time, and intelligence to make up these hoaxes.  By now, we would have had hard evidence along with corporate and government funding that would have taken an interest in these matters.  The reality is, they have not. If they have not then there is only one other possibility. It's people with virtually unlimited funds and the time to play with our minds and use these 'signs' to distract us from their true agendas, (whatever they may be).  But it is all distracting entertainment for those who do not follow celebrity gossip, politics, or sports.  

I believed for a very long time, in fact, I even saw a "UFO" (I'll never know what it really was and it doesn't matter).   There is nothing people. Nothing more than a reason for us to keep spending money. Which is fun. But that is all there is to human life. We are here to work, get women pregnant, and raise children so that they can do it all over again while watching Ancient Aliens...

It is certainly clear that 'establishments' like the 'status quo' and not things that 'rock the boat' but also turn a blind eye to things that cannot be explained and hence
do not have control over

#150    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:40 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 13 January 2013 - 07:23 AM, said:

There is no one the balance .. We know man has made them is just the fringe belief crowd that think otherwise .. And that crowd is either A to stupid to realize or B to embarrassed to admit the have been duped..

The evidence is there to proove they are man made

You guys just cannot admit it

To say all crop designs are man made is to ignore such a large body of evidence that questions that view in many ways that as an opinion it is untenable.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users