Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 7 votes

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1974 replies to this topic

#331    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

NB- forgot to mention the Mayan calendar which after just over 5000 years ended we are told a few months ago; the end of a time cycle, and although this could just be pure coincidence might also not be and indicate an 'End of Time' period as mentioned by Jesus about 2000 years ago at a mountain by the Sea of Galilee where Mary Magdalene had directed the disciples. This mountain would seem to probably be Mount Arbel next to Magdala and on the 110 degree bearing from Temple Farm. ( Biblical reference Matthew 28)

#332    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

Sheep Smart

You say

'and strictly searching for a common denominator.'

So am I. I started looking at the Holy Land not because of any religious conviction but because it has been such an important area to humanity. My findings indicated a geometric layout of sacred sites that predate the Old Testament times by thousands of years and relate to the spiritual beliefs or knowledge of people at least 5000 years ago and possibly much earlier. This spirtuality can be seen to relate to particular locations on the landscape that were geometrically positioned by an intelligence that was not compatable with our understanding of people at that time. To put it bluntly this intelligence was either a very advanced unknown early civilisation that developed on Earth and was capable of setting it out or it came from a non terrestial source, it was 'foreign' to Earth or as some like to call it 'alien'.

My guess is that it was 'foreign' and spiritual in that this intelligence was seen by early humans as divine... Gods and Goddesses from another realm who set out this geometric design as in stories from Ancient Egypt about Isis and Osiris setting out spots for Holy Rites.

The fact that the New Testament indicates that Jesus knew about this ancient geometric landscape design is another dimension to the story but would explain why he was so unpopular with the Jerusalem heirarchy who were taking over the Holy Land in the name of their god of the Old Testament and displacing the earlier spiritual beliefs.

But these spiritual beliefs were set out on the landscape as a geometric design waiting to be discovered at some time in the future and Jesus seems to have known this hence the references in the Book of Revelations and other parts of the NT.

If the 'foreign' intelligence that set out the geometry on the landscape wanted to draw our attention to it and its focal point in Wiltshire then it could explain the crop designs that do not seem to be manmade and have centered on this area with geometric and mathematical messages.

'Seek and ye shall find' we are told. Well the geometry has now been found so a valid question is whether this is a time of Revelation and whether crop circles are one sign of this ?

This is a hypothesis based on fact, geometric fact, but will no doubt continue to get a load of flak from 'believers' in the idea that all crop circles are made by humans.

#333    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• 2,019 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

View Postlaver, on 17 May 2013 - 03:06 PM, said:

'Seek and ye shall find' we are told. Well the geometry has now been found so a valid question is whether this is a time of Revelation and whether crop circles are one sign of this ?
And, the reasonable answer is "No!"

#334    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:28 PM

View PostMangoze, on 18 May 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

And, the reasonable answer is "No!"

That is your opinion which is fine but leaves so many unanswered questions that many people will probably not agree. Logically if some crop designs are not manmade, and there is much evidence of that, there must be some reason that they appear in their geometric and mathematical form. So all possibilities have to be considered which is the purpose of a discussion forum like this.

#335    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• 2,019 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:05 AM

Logically, we cannot get past your fanciful premise.  Your conclusions are irrelevant - until you provide the source that convinced you that even one crop circle is not man-made.

#336    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:29 AM

View PostMangoze, on 19 May 2013 - 12:05 AM, said:

Logically, we cannot get past your fanciful premise.  Your conclusions are irrelevant - until you provide the source that convinced you that even one crop circle is not man-made.

As you will no doubt be fully aware there are many aspects of the appearance of some crop designs which do not tie in with a manmade scenario, other posts give details and there is a stack of info available. If you wish to ignore this then that is your privilage but many many people would not agree and keep at least an open mind.

If some designs are not of human construct then it raises questions of how and why they appear. How they appear may prove to be some sort of plasma/microwave energy directed to create the design but why they appear is open to suggestions.

Given that 90 per cent appear in Wiltshire, southern Britain, this location may be important and is also the focal point for ancient landscape geometry which must have been set out over 5000 years ago and has strong geometric links to locations noted in the Book of Revelations.

So is there a link ? It is certainly a valid suggestion that there may be so not irrelevant but something worthy of consideration.

#337    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:56 AM

Laver, thanks for the clarification.  I now understand your premise behind your case in point and I tend to agree that there is if not behind in entirely,  a higher lifeform very well established in the far past.
I've read so many books on DNA and the intelligent design argument, not to be confused  which  Creationism that correlates with religion and the geomentric aspects within the genetic makeup that is far too perfect to be a fluke . In other words evolution in theory is correct. Everything adapts to its necessary survival.  However the idea that life arose as a fluke of pure chance doesn't add up. I'm straying a big but you should check out stuff on dna in regards to intelligent design since you seem to have the geometric aspect locked down.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#338    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:42 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 20 May 2013 - 03:56 AM, said:

Laver, thanks for the clarification.  I now understand your premise behind your case in point and I tend to agree that there is if not behind in entirely,  a higher lifeform very well established in the far past.
I've read so many books on DNA and the intelligent design argument, not to be confused  which  Creationism that correlates with religion and the geomentric aspects within the genetic makeup that is far too perfect to be a fluke . In other words evolution in theory is correct. Everything adapts to its necessary survival.  However the idea that life arose as a fluke of pure chance doesn't add up. I'm straying a big but you should check out stuff on dna in regards to intelligent design since you seem to have the geometric aspect locked down.

Hi Sheep Smart

I quite agree that evolution is a given it has and is happening but the origins of life are very much open to debate as is the question of whether there has been in the distant past some 'external' influence in the way humans developed to our present position in the world. It has been said that the origin of life was a fluke based on the huge number of possible sites for and probability of other life in the vastness of the Universe but this argument to me also indicates the very high probabilty that other life may have visited our planet in the past and might do or be doing so again. The geographical position of very ancient sacred sites indicating a geometric layout over great distances would seem to confirm that there has been an advanced intelligence at work in the distant past and that this geometry was intended to be found at some time.

Genetic modification of early humans by an 'external' influence seems a strong possibility and ancient records, even the bible, give us myths that this is what may have happened. As I understand it we share the vast majority of our DNA with close animal ancestors but are hugely different in how we developed and have impacted the world sometimes for better and sometimes not.

#339    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:18 PM

View Postshrooma, on 17 May 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

So far, the designs have yielded five new mathematical theorems.
Interesting....

Since genuine crop circles materialize at crossing points along the Earth's magnetic energy currents, they are influencing the energy patterns of local phehistoric sites, which were built upon identical principles. They reference local Neolithic sites in size/shape/direction, and are dowsable upon entry, with as many as 150 concentric rings of energy radiating beyond their physical perimeter, like ripples in a pond.
This would be interesting and require further study... If I believed in magnetic energy currents, prehistoric energy sites or dowsing.

Scientifically dowsing has been shown to have an statistical accuracy the same as random chance. In other words, if your dowser is looking for water... everyone gets lucky sometimes.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#340    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

It is strange that despite the complexity of crop designs, the way they appear often quickly and usually at night, the effects on the crops and the ground, the effects on people who visit them and electrical equipment, the mathematical messages they may contain.. etc, there are some people who refuse to admit that any of these designs could be other than manmade.

Is this a case of Willful Blindness as written about by Margaret Heffernan ?

Are these people consciously or unconsciously blinded from things that they do not want to consider properly? and why?

#341    Myles

Myles

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,522 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:38 PM

I haven't seen any that have been proven not to be man made.

#342    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:39 PM

View PostMyles, on 21 May 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

I haven't seen any that have been proven not to be man made.

But lots of evidence that some are not; so hopefully you havn't made up your mind, consciously or unconsciously, that they are all manmade. If you have this might be a 'gut' feeling that they are all of human design and construction because the alternative is not something you wish to consider? Willful Blindness?

#343    Myles

Myles

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,522 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:19 PM

I assume they are all manmade until it is proven otherwise.    That is the only logical way to go about it.
I've read the interesting articles and stories about how people felt different when they were at the scene or how there was electromagnetic fields inside the crop circles.   But I haven't read what I call a legitimate study proving any of this.

#344    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

View PostMyles, on 21 May 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

I assume they are all manmade until it is proven otherwise. That is the only logical way to go about it.
I've read the interesting articles and stories about how people felt different when they were at the scene or how there was electromagnetic fields inside the crop circles.   But I haven't read what I call a legitimate study proving any of this.

There are many other factors that you do not mention which affect your assumption as you may be aware. Your assumption is of course not unreasonable if you are however not aware of these other factors. If knowing all these factors you wish to maintain that all crop circles are manmade then Willful Blindness may be involved because there are so many unanswered questions in the manmade scenario that some other explanation is called for.

Many people used to believe and teach that the sun went round the Earth as the centre of the Universe and even when the evidence was presented to the contrary they maintained their position because they were willfully blind to the evidence as it meant a complete readjustment of their beliefs, so it was ignored.

Similarly we may have to take on board evidence that questions many aspects of life and belief but hopefully we will be able to do so with a more open mind than in the past.

#345    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• 2,094 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:35 PM

View Postlaver, on 21 May 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

But lots of evidence that some are not; so hopefully you havn't made up your mind, consciously or unconsciously, that they are all manmade. If you have this might be a 'gut' feeling that they are all of human design and construction because the alternative is not something you wish to consider? Willful Blindness?
As you have singularly failed to provide any evidence or link to such to back up your beliefs it is you pursuing willful blindness.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users