Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 7 votes

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1974 replies to this topic

#436    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:03 AM

View PostSwede, on 05 June 2013 - 01:03 AM, said:

DieChecker: Hope that you have not yet wasted your hard-earned funds:
I'm constantly amazed that many Fringe books can be purchased used for $1 or $2, while the even the childrens books are $7. I guess if you are selling something very few people want you take what you can get. Supply and Demand, right?. If there is no demand, your supply is not going to make much.

:tsu:

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#437    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:18 AM

View PostSwede, on 05 June 2013 - 01:03 AM, said:

"Bert": It should first be noted that you would appear to have avoided specific questions regarding your speculations (eg Joshua ben Joseph in Egypt, etc.). In addition, it would appear that you do not grasp the difference (again!!!) between idle speculation and "fact".

Will be personally quite engaged in professional obligations during the next few weeks. Will, however, attempt to follow the topic.

In the interim, other readers may be interested to peruse the following:

http://www.cropcircl.../200601lsg.html

DieChecker: Hope that you have not yet wasted your hard-earned funds:

http://www.cropcircl.../200601lsg.html

You, and other astute readers, will note not only the rampant/fanciful flaws included in the above, but also the apparent dual (triple?) identity aspect. Should the above create confusion, note that they both direct to the same source.

Apparent New Age self-promotion and attempted deception at its "finest".

Edit: Comma.

On the point about Jesus and Egypt there is not much to say - many people do not think Jesus existed as depicted in the gospels at all let alone believe in his travel itinerary. But there are stories linking him to Egypt so worth a mention because the landscape geometry does have very strong links to the Great Pyramid as a landscape marker in the design.

It is quite valid to present factual information which can be verified by anyone interested ie the landscape geometry from Temple Farm and its factual links to the churches of Revelation and the Holy Land but also to speculate on other matters as a hypothesis for consideration by other users of UM. It is to be noted that you do not question the factual information ie the 110 degree bearing line from Temple Farm and the actual bearings to the Revelation churches, which are clearly set out on the landscape to highlight this bearing line on its route to the Holy Land, but concentrate on the speculative elements of the topic.

But the really important element of this topic is the discovery that the Book of Revelations is providing clues to an ancient system of landscape geometry which must have been set out thousands of years before the time of Jesus, but of which Jesus must have been aware, if he was the origin source for this book. The last five churches chosen for the beginning of the book do not just highlight the 110 degree bearing line they do so in correct order of latitude and longitude, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea follow the line alternately to the north and south leading to the last location, Laodicea, which is on line and the text tells us is 'neither hot nor cold'.
A previous verse of Revelations (Ch 1 v 20) tells us that there is a 'secret meaning' in these church locations related to 'angels' or 'angles' as discussed on previous posts but certainly related to 'messengers' the original Greek meaning of 'angels'.

So none of this could be call 'fanciful'; the link to crop circles is mainly on the basis that the focal point of the ancient landscape geometry, Temple Farm, is at the world focal point for crop circle activity in Wiltshire, southern Britain, so it is valid to speculate that there might be a connection and some circles could be signs linked to the geometry which takes us to the Churches of Revelation, the Holy Land and Magdala on the Sea of Galilee. Magdala of course has ancient connections to Mary of Magdala, Mary Magdalene, the companion and 'messenger' of Christ, and if Jesus was the source of the Book of Revelations with its clues to the 110 degree bearing line then her name marking this line in the Holy Land is a very strange coincidence, if it is indeed a coincidence and not a deliberate sign from Jesus and Mary.

Reference your final point all this is in no way a 'deception' if anyone is in doubt check the geometry and the text of Revelations... it is all true and raises very important questions about how this ancient geometry was set out and why?

#438    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:00 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 05 June 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

I'm constantly amazed that many Fringe books can be purchased used for $1 or $2, while the even the childrens books are $7. I guess if you are selling something very few people want you take what you can get. Supply and Demand, right?. If there is no demand, your supply is not going to make much.

:tsu:

Quite true, there are more children in the world than people interested in ancient landscape geometry, as you have probably noticed. But do get hold of a copy, well worth a read despite some posts about the author. I am only interested in his landscape geometry leading to Temple Farm as this has proved such an important location.

#439    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:14 AM

It seems many of his circles are based on churches. Which he states (From the linked article by Swede) that they are built on older foundations that are 5000 years old. Personnally I find that hard to believe, that every church in central-southern England is built on the remains of 5000 year old pagan temples.

If I was a millionare and single (or at least not the father of little children, I'd take a vacation to England and examine these churches, to verify they 5000 year old foundations.

I seems to me that if there were 5000 year old temples under many churches that the such sites would be listed as historical landmarks for that reason. So, I'll check around with that in mind.

Edited by DieChecker, 06 June 2013 - 01:16 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#440    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,127 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:24 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 06 June 2013 - 01:14 AM, said:

It seems many of his circles are based on churches. Which he states (From the linked article by Swede) that they are built on older foundations that are 5000 years old. Personnally I find that hard to believe, that every church in central-southern England is built on the remains of 5000 year old pagan temples.

If I was a millionare and single (or at least not the father of little children, I'd take a vacation to England and examine these churches, to verify they 5000 year old foundations.

I seems to me that if there were 5000 year old temples under many churches that the such sites would be listed as historical landmarks for that reason. So, I'll check around with that in mind.
To be fair, there was an instruction from the Pope's representative back in the early days of the spread of Christianity that churches should be built on existing sacred sites, so that the people would carry on worshipping there, and some Churches are built in rather inconvenient places for the communities they supposedly serve, but which are understandable if you look at them as perhaps being on sites of much older worship. Not temples, usually no buildings at all, but spots like springs and sacred woods and so on. So I don't think that need necessarily be a completely absurd notion in itself.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#441    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:33 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 06 June 2013 - 07:24 AM, said:

To be fair, there was an instruction from the Pope's representative back in the early days of the spread of Christianity that churches should be built on existing sacred sites, so that the people would carry on worshipping there, and some Churches are built in rather inconvenient places for the communities they supposedly serve, but which are understandable if you look at them as perhaps being on sites of much older worship. Not temples, usually no buildings at all, but spots like springs and sacred woods and so on. So I don't think that need necessarily be a completely absurd notion in itself.

The way to maybe consider this is that yes there is clear evidence that the early church recommended the use of existing sacred sites as places to worship within the new religious beliefs of Christianity so these sites were considered 'holy'. Whether the early church did this purely because these 'holy' locations were existing meeting places  where people, for maybe hundreds or thousands of years, had gathered for spiritual ceremonies probably at particular times of the year or because they knew there was some intrinsic sprirituality about these sites is another matter. There could have been elements of the early church that believed the locations were of special significance even if they did not know exactly why they were important. These 'holy' locations would appear to have been often marked by large stones and David Furlong demonstrates that large stones were later built into the fabric of early Christian churches.

It seems quite a valid suggestion to then say that if ancient church sites form part of a geometric landscape design along with other known very ancient sites, like say Avebury, this could be because the design was set out on the landscape about the time that Avebury was constructed, about 3000BCE, or possbly before that time and later remarked.
So David Furlong's overlapping twin circles arrangement that he identified on the Marlborough Downs is certainly worthy of proper consideration as is his suggestion that the way the circles are laid out gives geometric clues that it is linked to the geometry of the Great Pyramid with the kings chamber of the pyramid located at a specific geographical location - Temple Farm west of the village of Rockley near Marlborough.

If there is some validity in the geometry that David Furlong proposes, and it certainly is worthy of proper consideration, then there must be a reason that it was set out so long ago and the focal point seems to be Temple Farm in Wiltshire; so is there something special about this particular geographical location ?

Investigations showed that in terms of long distance alignments and bearings this could be the case and hence the investigation of bearing lines to the Holy Land as this area has had, and still has, a huge impact on human history from the earliest of time.

The bearing lines to the Holy Land did produce some strange alignments of very ancient, clearly 'holy', sites following great circle bearing lines from the Temple Farm location and these sites dated back to long before the time of the biblical Abraham. One of these alignments 110 degrees from Temple Farm seemed to highlight church sites chosen, apparently by Jesus, for messages in the first 3 chapters of the Book of Revelations. This involved the last 5 named church locations and further investigation showed that the 2 first church locations formed an alignment from the Great Pyramid in Egypt. Previous posts give more details.

So that is why there is this topic on UM. We have positive geometric links from Temple Farm in Wiltshire to the Book of Revelations locations and Magdala on the Sea of Galilee and Mary Magdalene was the messenger of Christ. It is a pure speculation that the crop circles may also be a sign of Revelation mainly because the focal point of crop designs is at the focal point of the ancient landscape geometry in Wiltshire and some designs seem to have geometric and mathematical messages.

This is only part of the story, the geometry has more messages in it but too much detail for this UM topic; but there is a real mystery out there on the landscape so food for thought maybe and not just to be dismissed ?

#442    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:34 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 06 June 2013 - 01:14 AM, said:

The previous two posts may answer your queries but there were probably no actual structures at the ancient sites, just stone markers maybe, so no real evidence of the ancient sanctity of these sites on the ground. After all we may be talking about a design that was set out or marked out thousands of years BCE so many markers will have been lost or destroyed over the centuries. Where the sacred or 'holy' sites were known to local people and meeting places some would be used as sites for early churches which was the policy.
So if we get alignments or patterns of ancient sites and later, particularly religious, locations these may be all that remains of the earlier layout.

With regard to this UM topic there are strings of very early sacred sites in the Holy Land which conform to bearing lines from Temple Farm in Wiltshire but it is the correlation of one of these bearing lines, 110 degrees, to the churches of Revelation which raise the question....... is this a clue to a time of Revelation?

#443    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:47 PM

It seems that 'Swede', like some others, has dropped out of the discussion when the going became a bit hot i.e. presented with the facts about the ancient landscape geometry and the biblical connections which are quite clear. But the links are quite apparent to anyone who takes the trouble to look, they are not a 'deception' or in any way 'fanciful' so do not be put off ; seek the truth we are told and what better way to find it than through a little geometry and maths.

Some Crop Circles may or may not be signs that are worth taking note of, one can speculate about that, but the landscape geometry with its links to the churches of Revelation is a fact and focuses our attention on Wiltshire in southern Britain the centre of crop circle activity.

#444    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• 2,094 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:17 AM

View Postlaver, on 06 June 2013 - 10:47 PM, said:

It seems that 'Swede', like some others, has dropped out of the discussion when the going became a bit hot i.e. presented with the facts about the ancient landscape geometry and the biblical connections which are quite clear. But the links are quite apparent to anyone who takes the trouble to look, they are not a 'deception' or in any way 'fanciful' so do not be put off ; seek the truth we are told and what better way to find it than through a little geometry and maths.

Some Crop Circles may or may not be signs that are worth taking note of, one can speculate about that, but the landscape geometry with its links to the churches of Revelation is a fact and focuses our attention on Wiltshire in southern Britain the centre of crop circle activity.
Speculation and assumption does not equal facts

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#445    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:30 AM

I think Swede, as I now have, got tired of going around and around with someone who can only hear himself, and only agrees with what he already thinks he knows.

#446    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:42 AM

View PostOppono Astos, on 07 June 2013 - 02:17 AM, said:

View PostOppono Astos, on 07 June 2013 - 02:17 AM, said:

There is nothing speculative about the ancient landscape geometry it is a fact and details have been given on previous posts. It might be a fact you don't like but that does not alter the fact that it is out there on the landscape...check it out if in doubt.

If crop circles are linked to this is I accept a speculation but a valid suggestion because if some are signs they must be intended to lead us somewhere, or tell us something, must they not?

#447    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• 2,094 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:21 AM

View Postlaver, on 07 June 2013 - 08:42 AM, said:

There is nothing speculative about the ancient landscape geometry it is a fact and details have been given on previous posts. It might be a fact you don't like but that does not alter the fact that it is out there on the landscape...check it out if in doubt.

If crop circles are linked to this is I accept a speculation but a valid suggestion because if some are signs they must be intended to lead us somewhere, or tell us something, must they not?
You have demonstrated over 6 months that you cannot or will not grasp that you have failed to present any fact to back up your claims; referring people to a new age website and the speculations of a third party is not providing fact.
See DieChecker's response, it really is time for this thread to be closed as pointless.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#448    Bigbobaliens

Bigbobaliens

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:21 AM

check out these rappers who wrote a song about channeling aliens, quite different and cool:

#449    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:35 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 07 June 2013 - 04:30 AM, said:

I think Swede, as I now have, got tired of going around and around with someone who can only hear himself, and only agrees with what he already thinks he knows.

I thought you were going to buy a copy of The Keys to the Temple by David Furlong to see what he has got to say. I am interested in the landscape geometry he discovered on the Marlborough Downs in Wiltshire, southern Britain for a very good reason; investigations have shown its focal point Temple Farm does have further geometric significance linked to alignments in the Holy Land and of the churches of Revelation... that is a fact. I do not 'believe' that to be true, I 'know' it to be true and have a very strong suspicion that Jesus did too after all he chose the churches to be named in Revelations.

If in doubt you might care to have a look at the bible New Testament. In John 4 : 1-42, called the incident of the Samaritan women at the well, Jesus makes some important comments at a highly important geometric location....Shechem next to the sacred mountain of the Samaritans that he refers to in the text.

#450    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:42 AM

View PostOppono Astos, on 07 June 2013 - 09:21 AM, said:

You have demonstrated over 6 months that you cannot or will not grasp that you have failed to present any fact to back up your claims; referring people to a new age website and the speculations of a third party is not providing fact.
See DieChecker's response, it really is time for this thread to be closed as pointless.

You clearly have not read the posts giving details of the landscape geometry and the links to the book of Revelations. Would suggest that you do so and then check it out if you wish because it is all true and should be of interest to other UM users.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users