Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 7 votes

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1974 replies to this topic

#61    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

View PostMangoze, on 06 January 2013 - 12:16 AM, said:

5,000 years may not even be significant.

The LCC clicked over from [12,19,19,17,19] to [13,0,0,0,0].  What's the next day; [13,0,0,0,1] or [0,0,0,0,1]?

You could speculate a cycle of 144,000 days (394 years) restarted.

It's not far off the 400 year cycle of the Gregorian Calendar.  But that's not often talked about.

But it seems clear that this date 13,0,0,0,0 did have a significance to the ancient Maya, and some modern Maya, and the start and end dates of this time cycle may well have origins that date back to the Olmecs or even earlier so worth taking note of as we experience the phenomena of crop circles in recent years and have now discovered the 'secret meaning' coded into the beginning chapters of the book of Revelations which show a link through ancient landscape geometry back to the focal point of crop circle activity in southern Britain. There have of course been quite a few crop circles which are described as 'Mayan' in design which is also worth noting in our search for the truth.

#62    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,314 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:52 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 05 January 2013 - 11:13 PM, said:

As opposed to the current Western calendar that just goes on and on and on and not ending and restarting ever 365.25 days?

View PostWearer of Hats, on 05 January 2013 - 11:13 PM, said:

As opposed to the current Western calendar that just goes on and on and on and not ending and restarting ever 365.25 days?

A calendar based on a solar year is one thing but one lasting over 5000 years with specific start and end dates is rather different ? is it not

#63    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,965 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

View Postlaver, on 06 January 2013 - 05:52 AM, said:

A calendar based on a solar year is one thing but one lasting over 5000 years with specific start and end dates is rather different ? is it not
Other then the length, no, it's not.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#64    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,314 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:25 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 06 January 2013 - 06:02 AM, said:

Other then the length, no, it's not.

The start date of the Mayan LCCalendar was over 2000 years before the Maya culture existed. Why did they choose this date to start their calendar? who told them this was an important date to record? They may have got the information from previous cultures of the area like the Olmecs and even earlier Mesoamerican cultures. But they used it for some reason which we do not know and that led to an end date of that cycle at the end of last year. Hence it is an unexplained mystery ...

#65    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,965 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:52 AM

If they were recording the time between "Earth crossing the galactic plain" then obviously the count would have started before their culture - it would have started the moment Earth crossed the plain the time before the "now". Why the galatic plain? that's the mystery, however one that if we take the culture in question into account we might be able to answer .. tney were onsessed with the movement of the stars, what's the biggest bit of the night's sky? The warp and weft of the Milky Way, isn't it actually visible from the latitudes the Maya were on? Makes sense to say "that's big, it's interesting, lets work out when Earth'll cross it agsin so we can wstch it and have a party".

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
Only I will remain.

#66    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• 1,468 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

View Postlaver, on 06 January 2013 - 06:25 AM, said:

The start date of the Mayan LCCalendar was over 2000 years before the Maya culture existed. Why did they choose this date to start their calendar? who told them this was an important date to record? They may have got the information from previous cultures of the area like the Olmecs and even earlier Mesoamerican cultures. But they used it for some reason which we do not know and that led to an end date of that cycle at the end of last year. Hence it is an unexplained mystery ...
But where is the end date recorded?

The end of the 13th Baktun is, somewhat, equivalent to the end of the 20th century.  Remember the "importance" placed on the year 2000.

It's my understanding the Maya recorded one and only one date on a stelae.  Where is the calendar with 1,872,000 days (since the count started)?

Today's "Mayan" date is http://www.mayacalen...m/f-estela.html

#67    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,314 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:00 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 06 January 2013 - 07:52 AM, said:

If they were recording the time between "Earth crossing the galactic plain" then obviously the count would have started before their culture - it would have started the moment Earth crossed the plain the time before the "now". Why the galatic plain? that's the mystery, however one that if we take the culture in question into account we might be able to answer .. tney were onsessed with the movement of the stars, what's the biggest bit of the night's sky? The warp and weft of the Milky Way, isn't it actually visible from the latitudes the Maya were on? Makes sense to say "that's big, it's interesting, lets work out when Earth'll cross it agsin so we can wstch it and have a party".

The Maya were amazing astronomers but maybe something very significant happened about the time they started their Long Count which was about the time when Avebury and other sites were being built just over 3000 years BCE? Possibly they were aware that there would be another significant time in the future and marked it with their calendar. Avebury is about the centre of crop circle activity in southern Britain which has built up in recent years. Just over the hill from Avebury is the site found by David Furlong, Temple Farm, which he found has geometric links to the Great Pyramid and also found to be on the Saint Michael alignment that passes through southern Britain ( see his internet site for details).
Temple Farm is the focal point for an ancient design of landscape geometry that produces a bearing line that identifies 5 of the churches at the start of the Book of Revelations in present day Turkey and then goes on to the Sea of Galilee and the location of Mount Arbel / Magdala on its shores with its biblical links to the life of Jesus. This is only one of the alignments in this landscape geometry. Chapter 1 verse 20 of the book of Revelations tells us there is a 'secret meaning' in the 7 churches chosen for this book and therefore invites us to find out what it is. The first 2 churches of the book form an alignment from the Great Pyramid and another sacred site to the north. So the 'secret meaning' would appear to be the geometric alignment of these sites set out thousands of years before the time of Jesus and Mary of Magdala and it would seem reasonable to now ask.......is this a time of Revelation?

#68    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,965 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:05 PM

you see, thst's what we without a cause to argue call "coincidence" especially the bit about how Stonehenge is a centre of crop circles. After all, the crop circles have nothing to do with the great big gordsett in the middle of farmland.

Only I will remain.

#69    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,314 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 06 January 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

you see, thst's what we without a cause to argue call "coincidence" especially the bit about how Stonehenge is a centre of crop circles. After all, the crop circles have nothing to do with the great big gordsett in the middle of farmland.

Coincidence is a strange beast but not one to be ignored! Crop circles, many of which have scientific and evident proofs that they are caused by some sort of microwave energy, are centred around Wiltshire, the Avebury and Stonehenge area with many ancient sites, which if these designs are some sort of spiritual message may not be a coincidence. They also have mathematical content which would not be inconsistant with a message to consider the ancient landscape geometry that has its focal point very close to Avebury and takes us to the churches of Revelation. My 'cause' is to just point out these correlations. What you as the reader chooses to believe is up to you but you have been told.
It is worth taking note that many of the sites highlighted by this design of landscape geometry are in the Holy Land which has had a huge impact on human affairs for thousands of years, since before the time of Abraham, and still does today. This impact is totally out of proportion to its geographical significance.

#70    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

OK, where is this scientific and evident proofs that they are caused by some sort of microwave energy? I'd like to see it.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#71    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,314 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 06 January 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

OK, where is this scientific and evident proofs that they are caused by some sort of microwave energy? I'd like to see it.

As someone who is obviously knowledgeable on matters like crop circles I am sure you will know that the 'microwave' effect on plant stems has been recorded and investigated for many years ( see BLT crop circle abnormalities ) which main stream science and the media have usually ignored as it did not fit their stance that all crop circles are made by humans.
More recently a scientist, Richard Taylor, proposed that humans were using micowave devices to create crop circles to explain the evidence of the heating of plant stems by some energy source.
There is no evidence that any human crop circle maker has ever used a microwave device to create a design and if there were such a device the power needed would make it impossible to use out in the countryside at night; you could hardly run a generator!
It is unfortunately a case of 'There are none so blind as those who will not see' ie some crop designs are created by humans and some are not and are either just clever attractive designs or spiritual messages of some sort that we should maybe not ignore

#72    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,965 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:56 AM

Why do the microwaved areas show signs of swirling?
I've looked at the research but nothing answered that question. If they used a microwave field to affect the crops, then they should all radiate from the source of the effect not look like they've been pushed down in sequence or pattern.

Only I will remain.

#73    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,314 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:17 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 07 January 2013 - 03:56 AM, said:

Why do the microwaved areas show signs of swirling?
I've looked at the research but nothing answered that question. If they used a microwave field to affect the crops, then they should all radiate from the source of the effect not look like they've been pushed down in sequence or pattern.

Very true, it could be that the micowave source is moving around as the design is created this would tie in with some reports where 'balls of light' moved around setting out the design. There are certainly patterns created as part of the design.

#74    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,965 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:25 AM

View Postlaver, on 07 January 2013 - 04:17 AM, said:

Very true, it could be that the micowave source is moving around as the design is created this would tie in with some reports where 'balls of light' moved around setting out the design. There are certainly patterns created as part of the design.
that works.

Only I will remain.

#75    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,314 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 07 January 2013 - 04:25 AM, said:

that works.

Yes, it does make some sort of sense with the appearance, mainly in recent years, of these strange phenomena. But discounting the idea that these are just very pretty designs we have to ask, why are they being created?
They must be a message of some sort and the focal point is an area where there are many very ancient sites, central southern Britain.

This is also the location of a focal point for a design of landscape geometry which defies rational explanation if we accept the traditional view of the abilities of the people at the time, at least 3000 years BCE so 5000 years ago although the origins of this design could be much older.

The landscape geometry shows links to the Churches of Revelation, the Sea of Galilee and Mount Arbel next to the site Magdala which with biblical references about this area leads to the story of Jesus. For some people with fixed views about this story this might be a difficult thing to accept but the geometric facts speak for themselves and as this information is only now available makes it sensible to ask.... are we at a time of Revelation?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users