Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * - - - 7 votes

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1974 replies to this topic

#76    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    Is not a number!

  • Member
  • 9,428 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

well none may know the date and time - presumably thst also includes little grey men with microwave wheat patterning devices.


#77    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 07 January 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

well none may know the date and time - presumably thst also includes little grey men with microwave wheat patterning devices.

'None may know the time and date'  - why?
Maybe because it will depend on when we as humans put 2 and 2 together and make 5 ?


#78    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    Is not a number!

  • Member
  • 9,428 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

why will none knoe the date and time? Jesus said so, it's good enough for me ;)


#79    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 07 January 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

why will none knoe the date and time? Jesus said so, it's good enough for me ;)

But Jesus talked about the 'End of Time'  and told us there was a 'secret meaning' in the churches he chose for the Book of Revelations a secret meaning which may now be decoded so, if so...... this may be a time of Revelation ?


#80    chopmo

chopmo

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Joined:22 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

  • aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:44 PM

HAHAHA I nearly busted out a rebuttle to comments but then I realised the topic pretty much states Jesus explains Crop Circles. :clap: :sk :w00t: :rofl:

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#81    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

    Coffee expert extraordinair

  • Member
  • 3,845 posts
  • Joined:16 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

View Postlaver, on 07 January 2013 - 10:27 PM, said:

But Jesus talked about the 'End of Time'  and told us there was a 'secret meaning' in the churches he chose for the Book of Revelations a secret meaning which may now be decoded so, if so...... this may be a time of Revelation ?

I thought that The Seven Churches of Revelation, are seven major churches of Early Christianity and in this context refer to the community of Christians living in each city and not merely to the building or location itself.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#82    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 08 January 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

I thought that The Seven Churches of Revelation, are seven major churches of Early Christianity and in this context refer to the community of Christians living in each city and not merely to the building or location itself.

The mystery of 7 is a real mystery and a challenge
We are told that in the Book of Revelations

'Here is the secret meaning of the 7 stars which you saw in my right hand,
and of the 7 lamps of gold: the 7 stars are the angels of the 7 churches
and the 7 lamps are the 7 churches.' ( Chapter 1 verse 20 )

So there is a secret in the 7 locations chosen by Jesus that we clearly have to find.
We would not have been told that there was a secret if we were not meant to find it.
It is a challenge.
Find the secret meaning and reveal what it is
That must be the purpose of the Book of Revelations
Can anyone tell when this will happen?

Probably not, it will just depend on human endeavour and curiosity
And possibly luck
But at some time the mystery would be solved

The mystery has, beyond all reasonable doubt, now been solved
It emerges that these churches are part of an ancient design of landscape geometry
which was highlighted by Jesus and Mary of Magdala
The geometry aligns many ancient sites of the Holy Land and elsewhere
but the proof of this is provided by the 7 church locations which as stated are lamps
that show the way. But what does this mean?
In Genesis the 7th day of creation is Holy- a time to reflect on past events....


#83    Karyotype

Karyotype

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Joined:23 Nov 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Waiting for the mother ship to land in my yard!

  • No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

I  will believe the crop circles are real and made by aliens sending humans messages, just as soon as I see one from earth on oh say half of the full moon.  If aliens really want humans to receive their message, then place it where it can be viewed by the entire planet.  Oh wait, I forgot we are talking about an advanced race that came here thousands of years ago for the purpose of teaching humans how to stack rocks.  No medical advances, nothing about sanitation, education and on and on and on .........

"Democracy is two wolves deciding what to eat for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
-Thomas Jefferson-

#84    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Not disclosed

  • "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

View Postchopmo, on 08 January 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

HAHAHA I nearly busted out a rebuttle to comments but then I realised the topic pretty much states Jesus explains Crop Circles. :clap: :sk :w00t: :rofl:

I dont think Jesus or religion had anything to do with crop circles, still UFO based phenomena.. HERE is the first recorded crop circle being made by a ET inteligence. Beyond that everything is fake. Maybe it has something to do with their propulsion technologies unfortunally i haven't witnessed any such phenomena so i cant really tell!

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#85    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

View Postchopmo, on 08 January 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

HAHAHA I nearly busted out a rebuttle to comments but then I realised the topic pretty much states Jesus explains Crop Circles. :clap: :sk :w00t: :rofl:

It might be best to consider crop designs as possible spiritual messages and as such worthy of careful consideration


#86    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

    Overlord of Delgon

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts
  • Joined:06 Jan 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Beyond your dimension

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

View PostKaryotype, on 08 January 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

I  will believe the crop circles are real and made by aliens sending humans messages, just as soon as I see one from earth on oh say half of the full moon.  If aliens really want humans to receive their message, then place it where it can be viewed by the entire planet.  Oh wait, I forgot we are talking about an advanced race that came here thousands of years ago for the purpose of teaching humans how to stack rocks.  No medical advances, nothing about sanitation, education and on and on and on .........
Like the Moon idea :tu:

Way back in 1994 a group of us within the CCCS published a simple challenge to 'the Circlemakers', or indeed the Cosmic Joker; if they were using technology or subtle energy, all they had to do to prove their existence was flatten an entire field of crop, leaving a standing circle or formation - still waiting....

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#87    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

View PostOppono Astos, on 08 January 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

Like the Moon idea :tu:

Way back in 1994 a group of us within the CCCS published a simple challenge to 'the Circlemakers', or indeed the Cosmic Joker; if they were using technology or subtle energy, all they had to do to prove their existence was flatten an entire field of crop, leaving a standing circle or formation - still waiting....

It seems wise to comment that crop circles are viewed by anyone in our world who has access to a computer and clicks to any of a number of sites and that is a very large number of people. Whether these people then dismiss the phenomena as just humans playing pranks is up to them. To issue a challenge to whatever is making these designs may be as futile as ancient people asking their deities for rain or sun or a good harvest, a child or victory in a coming conflict where their enemies are also asking their deities to intervene on their behalf.
Experience would suggest that if these deities exist they do not intervene and that mankind must be the master of its own destiny...for better or for worse.

That is why the appearance of crop designs which defy rational explanation in the way they are designed and made, and hence may be spiritual messages, is such an interesting phenomena


#88    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

    Coffee expert extraordinair

  • Member
  • 3,845 posts
  • Joined:16 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

View Postlaver, on 08 January 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

-SNIP-
That is why the appearance of crop designs which defy rational explanation in the way they are designed and made, and hence may be spiritual messages, is such an interesting phenomena

That's the whole problem though, they DO NOT defy rational explanation in the way they are designed and made. The method of making them is so shockingly low-tech that just about everybody with a little bit of spare time, half a brain-cell, a few mates and an idea of design, can do it.
I'll grant that some designs are more intricate and elaborate than others, but that's about it.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#89    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 09 January 2013 - 06:35 AM, said:

That's the whole problem though, they DO NOT defy rational explanation in the way they are designed and made. The method of making them is so shockingly low-tech that just about everybody with a little bit of spare time, half a brain-cell, a few mates and an idea of design, can do it.
I'll grant that some designs are more intricate and elaborate than others, but that's about it.

But THEY DO defy rational explanation! Check it out ! Yes some designs are intricate and elaborate as you say and have math and geometric messages but if you want to believe that they are just a few guys and gals having a giggle after the pub and that is your considered opinion, that is not my problem


#90    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

    Overlord of Delgon

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts
  • Joined:06 Jan 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Beyond your dimension

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:00 AM

View Postlaver, on 09 January 2013 - 07:30 AM, said:

But THEY DO defy rational explanation! Check it out ! Yes some designs are intricate and elaborate as you say and have math and geometric messages but if you want to believe that they are just a few guys and gals having a giggle after the pub and that is your considered opinion, that is not my problem
You are expressing the viewpoint of those with a closed mind.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users