Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * - - - 7 votes

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1974 replies to this topic

#796    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:07 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 23 August 2013 - 03:32 AM, said:

That's roughly 1/3 of the churches used in your argument.
So basically "five of the seven churches line up with other lines created in another country, by a culture totally unrelated to the other".

The bearing from the Great Pyramid forms one alignment highlighting 2  Revelation sites - 339.61 degrees from the GP
The bearing from Temple Farm in Wiltshire forms the other alignment highlighting 5 Revelation sites - 110 degrees from TF

Due to the age of sites involved in the Holy Land and elsewhere the age of the proposed landscape design would be at least about 3000 BCE and could be much older.
These sites seem to have been sacred locations dedicated to deities of the people at that time and in later times.
If the proposed landscape geometry is correct these sacred sites with geometric connections were set out by an 'intelligence' with abilities that do not tie in with our present understanding of people at that time and with an intimate knowledge of our planet Earth.
If correct this ancient geometry is evidence of an 'outside' influence on our world from very early times or an advanced early culture.

Taking an example like Ephesus it was clearly considered a sacred or holy location from very early times, the Bronze Age maybe, why was this particular location originally chosen as a sacred spot and linked to the worship of Gods and the Goddess ?
The sacred site at Ephesus, actually Selcuk close by, is exactly on a whole degree bearing line from Temple Farm in this case 112 degrees, a bearing line which then goes to the Holy Land and also highlights other ancient locations believed to be sacred from early times including Mamre with its links to the biblical stories about Abraham.

Much later it is chosen by the source of the Book of Revelations to be the first of the 7 locations selected for messages at the start of the book, the message to Ephesus included....
'....I know all your ways.......you have lost your early love. Think from what a height you have fallen; repent, and do as you once did.........'

As proposed in previous posts it is the 110 degree bearing line from Temple Farm which highlights the last 5 churches of the 7 churches of Revelation before going to the north of the Holy Land at the Sea of Galilee, Magdala and other ancient sites.
The second alignment from the Great Pyramid to Ephesus ( Selcuk ) 339.61 degrees goes north passing the second named church of Revelations, Smyrna, and in north west Turkey passes just to the east of the site of Ancient Troy (approx 1.9 miles).
In this area it crosses the first alignment, 110 degrees from Temple Farm, at a very significant position which was found to be

39 degrees, 39 minutes, 39 seconds, north of the equator
26 degrees, 26 minutes, 26 seconds, east of Greenwich (within .01 of a bearing degree)

Some people might say this is all just a set of coincidences but others may come to the conclusion that it is part of a very ancient design of the landscape geometry of 'sacred' sites set out thousands of years BCE but with the Book of Revelations to guide us to it's existence.

As this proposed design has now been found it is reasonable to ask if this is a special moment in time for which the Book of Revelations was intended and it is worth remembering that the book tells us that there is a 'secret meaning' in the 7 church locations mentioned.

Your comment about the cultural differences between the locations is fair but it would appear that the setting out of these 'sacred' or 'holy' sites may predate the time when these cultures arose.


#797    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:09 AM

View PostMangoze, on 23 August 2013 - 09:15 AM, said:

So then proximity of crops and population is relevant to the discussion?

Please explain what you mean


#798    Skithia

Skithia

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 132 posts
  • Joined:05 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Brechin Scotland

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:17 AM

Ok moving on

Laver you seem to be saying that you believe that there is some sort of outside agency - outside earth and outside time apparently - that has been getting people to build into landscapes, build great big pyramids and fairly ordinary churches just so that someone in this age would see a rather tenuous connection between them all to reveal,,,???? what exactly? that there is some sort of mysterious being/intelligence outside space and time that likes setting puzzles and wants to show off that even though its outside time and space it can influence humans over thousands of years to lay out its puzzles?


I think our ancestors were just amazing all by their ownselves and went ahead - all separately - and built some truly amazing stuff - for the same reason Leonardo invented amazing stuff Rafael did some amazing paintings and medieval masons worked together to build Notre Dame  - because they all believed in something and wanted to express it. They didnt however all believe in the same thing nor were they influenced by some strange same agency.


#799    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:36 PM

View PostSkithia, on 23 August 2013 - 11:17 AM, said:

Ok moving on

Laver you seem to be saying that you believe that there is some sort of outside agency - outside earth and outside time apparently - that has been getting people to build into landscapes, build great big pyramids and fairly ordinary churches just so that someone in this age would see a rather tenuous connection between them all to reveal,,,???? what exactly? that there is some sort of mysterious being/intelligence outside space and time that likes setting puzzles and wants to show off that even though its outside time and space it can influence humans over thousands of years to lay out its puzzles?


I think our ancestors were just amazing all by their ownselves and went ahead - all separately - and built some truly amazing stuff - for the same reason Leonardo invented amazing stuff Rafael did some amazing paintings and medieval masons worked together to build Notre Dame  - because they all believed in something and wanted to express it. They didnt however all believe in the same thing nor were they influenced by some strange same agency.

Just to hopefully clarify the situation
The proposed landscape geometry is a fact, it exists in locations and bearings as detailed on previous post but...
you might wish to believe that it could be the most amazing set of strange coincidences you could hope to imagine... that is your choice and you have every right to do so.

Now I personally don't like masses of coincidences if there is possible explanation, however strange that explanation might be; particularly when these coincidences seem to relate to the last book of the bible and locations and comments in this book - The Book of the Revelation of John. They also relate to ancient and biblical sites in the Holy Land and the stories about Jesus and Mary of Magdala.
So the idea that these 'coincidences' are not just coincidences but a design set out thousands of years ago seems to me a valid proposal to explain what has now been found.

Because this design is based on very ancient sacred sites which would have to have been originally positioned to conform to the geometry, it would have to be old, very old as experts at some of these sites have dated their origins to many thousands of years BCE and there is no way we know at present how people at that time could have set it out.

You mention an 'outside agency' as a possible source for this geometric design but it is possible that it was created by an early advanced group on Earth, however because we know that some of these early sites where spiritual centers they were clearly linked to Gods and Goddesses whether home grown of from elsewhere.

You call the design a possible 'puzzle' and it certainly is a very strange creation but it would be reasonable to suggest that if the geometry is a puzzle whoever or whatever created it intended that at some future date it would be found or solved.
You say that if an 'outside agency' created this design why would they bother to do it ?
There is a simple answer to that question....
I don't know....


#800    Skithia

Skithia

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 132 posts
  • Joined:05 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Brechin Scotland

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:53 PM

Ok  these advanced peeps thousands of years ago decided to create a pattern using the landscape for whatever reason and set about laying the foundations for these sites in set geometries - there are enough amazing ruins on earth to almost believe it.

How, though would they know a couple of thousand years later some bloke called Jesus would irritate the Romans enough to get hisself crucified and that people of the time would care enough to start a brand spanking (if slightly nicked from earlier traditions) religion, that would be persecuted and lead to John hiding on the isle of Patmos and writing down a vision he had?

See my problem? Humans thousands of years ago being more advanced than our current history teaches I have no problem with. Them being able to see and influence, on a very personal level, future events and people that is a bit harder to accept.


#801    Quaentum

Quaentum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

View Postlaver, on 23 August 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

The bearing from the Great Pyramid forms one alignment highlighting 2  Revelation sites - 339.61 degrees from the GP
The bearing from Temple Farm in Wiltshire forms the other alignment highlighting 5 Revelation sites - 110 degrees from TF

Due to the age of sites involved in the Holy Land and elsewhere the age of the proposed landscape design would be at least about 3000 BCE and could be much older.
These sites seem to have been sacred locations dedicated to deities of the people at that time and in later times.
If the proposed landscape geometry is correct these sacred sites with geometric connections were set out by an 'intelligence' with abilities that do not tie in with our present understanding of people at that time and with an intimate knowledge of our planet Earth.
If correct this ancient geometry is evidence of an 'outside' influence on our world from very early times or an advanced early culture.

Taking an example like Ephesus it was clearly considered a sacred or holy location from very early times, the Bronze Age maybe, why was this particular location originally chosen as a sacred spot and linked to the worship of Gods and the Goddess ?
The sacred site at Ephesus, actually Selcuk close by, is exactly on a whole degree bearing line from Temple Farm in this case 112 degrees, a bearing line which then goes to the Holy Land and also highlights other ancient locations believed to be sacred from early times including Mamre with its links to the biblical stories about Abraham.

Much later it is chosen by the source of the Book of Revelations to be the first of the 7 locations selected for messages at the start of the book, the message to Ephesus included....
'....I know all your ways.......you have lost your early love. Think from what a height you have fallen; repent, and do as you once did.........'

As proposed in previous posts it is the 110 degree bearing line from Temple Farm which highlights the last 5 churches of the 7 churches of Revelation before going to the north of the Holy Land at the Sea of Galilee, Magdala and other ancient sites.
The second alignment from the Great Pyramid to Ephesus ( Selcuk ) 339.61 degrees goes north passing the second named church of Revelations, Smyrna, and in north west Turkey passes just to the east of the site of Ancient Troy (approx 1.9 miles).
In this area it crosses the first alignment, 110 degrees from Temple Farm, at a very significant position which was found to be

39 degrees, 39 minutes, 39 seconds, north of the equator
26 degrees, 26 minutes, 26 seconds, east of Greenwich (within .01 of a bearing degree)

Some people might say this is all just a set of coincidences but others may come to the conclusion that it is part of a very ancient design of the landscape geometry of 'sacred' sites set out thousands of years BCE but with the Book of Revelations to guide us to it's existence.

As this proposed design has now been found it is reasonable to ask if this is a special moment in time for which the Book of Revelations was intended and it is worth remembering that the book tells us that there is a 'secret meaning' in the 7 church locations mentioned.

Your comment about the cultural differences between the locations is fair but it would appear that the setting out of these 'sacred' or 'holy' sites may predate the time when these cultures arose.

Even if your hypothesis were correct (and you have yet to show sufficient evidence to move your hypothesis to the level of a theory with more evidence required to make it a fact) you have yet to show evidence that links any of those sites to an external intelligence.  Are you claiming that God is that intelligence?  If so how do you maintain that assertion considering that the Egyptians did not believe in the Christian God when building their pyramids?

One must wonder about the use of the Book of Revelation considering the very first sentence reads "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show to His bond-servants, the things which must soon take place;"  Is the soon to be considered human soon or God soon?  If human soon the time is long past for that.  If God soon and considering that 2 Peter we find "one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day"  so we would be in day 3 of Gods time and soon might not be until as much as a week of his time has passed pushing revelation out another 5000 years.

The prime meridian 0 deg longitude was selected in the early 1850's due to it's popularity.  Any longitudinal results that you feel support your hypothesis are solely based on that modern choice, a location the ancients would have known nothing about when constructing their works.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#802    Quaentum

Quaentum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:30 PM

View Postlaver, on 23 August 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

Just to hopefully clarify the situation
The proposed landscape geometry is a fact, it exists in locations and bearings as detailed on previous post but...
you might wish to believe that it could be the most amazing set of strange coincidences you could hope to imagine... that is your choice and you have every right to do so.

Now I personally don't like masses of coincidences if there is possible explanation, however strange that explanation might be; particularly when these coincidences seem to relate to the last book of the bible and locations and comments in this book - The Book of the Revelation of John. They also relate to ancient and biblical sites in the Holy Land and the stories about Jesus and Mary of Magdala.
So the idea that these 'coincidences' are not just coincidences but a design set out thousands of years ago seems to me a valid proposal to explain what has now been found.

Because this design is based on very ancient sacred sites which would have to have been originally positioned to conform to the geometry, it would have to be old, very old as experts at some of these sites have dated their origins to many thousands of years BCE and there is no way we know at present how people at that time could have set it out.

You mention an 'outside agency' as a possible source for this geometric design but it is possible that it was created by an early advanced group on Earth, however because we know that some of these early sites where spiritual centers they were clearly linked to Gods and Goddesses whether home grown of from elsewhere.

You call the design a possible 'puzzle' and it certainly is a very strange creation but it would be reasonable to suggest that if the geometry is a puzzle whoever or whatever created it intended that at some future date it would be found or solved.
You say that if an 'outside agency' created this design why would they bother to do it ?
There is a simple answer to that question....
I don't know....

The proposed geometry starts out as a hypothesis.  A certain quantity of independently verifiable evidence must be shown and verified before the hypothesis becomes a theory.  Even more independently verifiable evidence must then be presented and verified before a theory becomes a fact.  This is why, even with all the evidence available, Evolution remains as a theory in the science books.  The question is has any of the supposed geometry been independently verified?  Not just agreed to by someone who believes it to be correct but by someone who has the knowledge to check the work?  If yes please post who verified the work.  If no then we don't have a fact but continue to have a hypothesis.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#803    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

View PostSkithia, on 23 August 2013 - 02:53 PM, said:

Ok  these advanced peeps thousands of years ago decided to create a pattern using the landscape for whatever reason and set about laying the foundations for these sites in set geometries - there are enough amazing ruins on earth to almost believe it.

How, though would they know a couple of thousand years later some bloke called Jesus would irritate the Romans enough to get hisself crucified and that people of the time would care enough to start a brand spanking (if slightly nicked from earlier traditions) religion, that would be persecuted and lead to John hiding on the isle of Patmos and writing down a vision he had?

See my problem? Humans thousands of years ago being more advanced than our current history teaches I have no problem with. Them being able to see and influence, on a very personal level, future events and people that is a bit harder to accept.

You make some good points
Here are a few suggestions
1. The 'advanced peeps' could see into the future. May sound silly but it is a possibility. They were smart enough to set out the geometry over thousands of miles, and the geometry given on this thread so far is only part of the story, but relates to the questions raised by the Book of Revelations and whether this is a time of Revelation ?
We are told noone knows the time of Revelation, when it will be. That would depend on when the ancient design was found but maybe 'advanced peeps' knew that at some time it would be ?

2. The ancient design was a 'message in a bottle' laid out on the landscape by 'peeps' who were much advanced to others around them but might have realised that their knowledge and beliefs would get lost in the future and wanted to leave a message - 'we were here, and we have left you message for when you catch up'.

3. The geometric design was laid out by an 'outside agency' . If this were the case the motive is hard to assess.

4. Your second paragraph says -
'How, though would they know a couple of thousand years later some bloke called Jesus would irritate the Romans enough to get hisself crucified and that people of the time would care enough to start a brand spanking (if slightly nicked from earlier traditions) religion, that would be persecuted and lead to John hiding on the isle of Patmos and writing down a vision he had?

Humm, Firstly it does not sound as if Jesus annoyed the Romans too much, hardly any records of him there; the people that Jesus annoyed would seem to have been the then establishment in Jerusalem. It is obvious that his teachings, only some of which may be accurately recorded, did not go down well in Jerusalem. But as you say people cared enough about what he was saying to start a branch of the old religion which became Christianity. Whether the 'John' of the book of Revelations was 'hiding' on Patmos as you say is very debateable. The Island of Patmos is a geometric location linked to the rest of the geometric design but a bit complicated to explain on this thread.
But your real point is how could the creators of the ancient landscape geometry know that thousands of years later circumstances would arise leading to Jesus and the Book of Revelations with its geometric clues ?
That would depend on whether Jesus knew about the ancient landscape geometry and how he knew about it ?

We are getting into rather deep water now... if Jesus is, who many people believe him to be, divine, then of course he knew about the ancient landscape geometry and it's clues in the Book of Revelations because he wrote it and got 'John' to write it down as a message to be discovered in the future.

On the other hand, for those who might not be sure if Jesus was divine, was there a way he could have been told about the ancient design ?
This might come from Egypt because accounts tell us he went there and returned with knowledge that greatly surprised the elders of the Temple in Jerusalem.
If this knowledge included any details of ancient sacred sites in the Holy Land that predated the time of the patriarch of the elders, Abraham, by thousands of years it might have caused some problems for Jesus. If he and Mary of Magdala were then highlighting some of these ancient sacred locations, which Jesus and Mary seem to have done, the Jerusalem establishment would try to remove him, which they apparently did. But Jesus seemed to have been aware of the risks yet walked into the lion's den.

So I do see your problem and you can take your pick from any of the suggestions given above or dismiss them as nonsense but don't forget that the geometry exists out there on the landscape as apparently it has done for thousands of years waiting to be found and as it is now coming to light we should maybe ask if this is a time of Revelation ?


#804    Quaentum

Quaentum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:53 PM

View Postlaver, on 23 August 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

You make some good points
Here are a few suggestions
1. The 'advanced peeps' could see into the future. May sound silly but it is a possibility. They were smart enough to set out the geometry over thousands of miles, and the geometry given on this thread so far is only part of the story, but relates to the questions raised by the Book of Revelations and whether this is a time of Revelation ?
We are told noone knows the time of Revelation, when it will be. That would depend on when the ancient design was found but maybe 'advanced peeps' knew that at some time it would be ?

2. The ancient design was a 'message in a bottle' laid out on the landscape by 'peeps' who were much advanced to others around them but might have realised that their knowledge and beliefs would get lost in the future and wanted to leave a message - 'we were here, and we have left you message for when you catch up'.

3. The geometric design was laid out by an 'outside agency' . If this were the case the motive is hard to assess.

4. Your second paragraph says -
'How, though would they know a couple of thousand years later some bloke called Jesus would irritate the Romans enough to get hisself crucified and that people of the time would care enough to start a brand spanking (if slightly nicked from earlier traditions) religion, that would be persecuted and lead to John hiding on the isle of Patmos and writing down a vision he had?

Humm, Firstly it does not sound as if Jesus annoyed the Romans too much, hardly any records of him there; the people that Jesus annoyed would seem to have been the then establishment in Jerusalem. It is obvious that his teachings, only some of which may be accurately recorded, did not go down well in Jerusalem. But as you say people cared enough about what he was saying to start a branch of the old religion which became Christianity. Whether the 'John' of the book of Revelations was 'hiding' on Patmos as you say is very debateable. The Island of Patmos is a geometric location linked to the rest of the geometric design but a bit complicated to explain on this thread.
But your real point is how could the creators of the ancient landscape geometry know that thousands of years later circumstances would arise leading to Jesus and the Book of Revelations with its geometric clues ?
That would depend on whether Jesus knew about the ancient landscape geometry and how he knew about it ?

We are getting into rather deep water now... if Jesus is, who many people believe him to be, divine, then of course he knew about the ancient landscape geometry and it's clues in the Book of Revelations because he wrote it and got 'John' to write it down as a message to be discovered in the future.

On the other hand, for those who might not be sure if Jesus was divine, was there a way he could have been told about the ancient design ?
This might come from Egypt because accounts tell us he went there and returned with knowledge that greatly surprised the elders of the Temple in Jerusalem.
If this knowledge included any details of ancient sacred sites in the Holy Land that predated the time of the patriarch of the elders, Abraham, by thousands of years it might have caused some problems for Jesus. If he and Mary of Magdala were then highlighting some of these ancient sacred locations, which Jesus and Mary seem to have done, the Jerusalem establishment would try to remove him, which they apparently did. But Jesus seemed to have been aware of the risks yet walked into the lion's den.

So I do see your problem and you can take your pick from any of the suggestions given above or dismiss them as nonsense but don't forget that the geometry exists out there on the landscape as apparently it has done for thousands of years waiting to be found and as it is now coming to light we should maybe ask if this is a time of Revelation ?

1 & 2 - This assumes that not only were there those who could see into the future from different civilizations but that they somehow knew what other sites of all of them in the world would be to ones to make up the alignment.  What evidence do you have for this?

3.  Unless other information comes to light, the various ancient sites were laid out according to the best location for each project.


While Matthew does indicate that Jesus was taken to Egypt, Luke indicates differently.  Robert Funk of the Jesus Seminar has suggested that both accounts are fictitious.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#805    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:06 AM

A note on the Greenwich Meridian

There are 2 alignments that highlight the 7 churches of the Book of Revelations as detailed in previous posts.
1. The 110 degree bearing from Temple Farm to the Holy Land at Mount Arbel and Magdala on the Sea of Galilee which highlights 5 Revelation sites
2. A bearing from the Great Pyramid in Egypt to Ephesus (Selcuk temple site) of 339.61 degrees which passes Smyrna and goes north close to Ancient Troy.

These bearing lines cross each other at a particular location which was found to be

39 degrees, 39 minutes, 39 seconds, north of the equator
26 degrees, 26 minutes, 26 seconds, east of the Greenwich Meridian (within .01 of a bearing degree)

As stated when this location was originally mentioned in a post on UM it is a very strange 'coincidence' of numbers.
The latitude north of the equator could have very ancient origins but as was pointed out in that post how could the Longitude numbers also be repetitive since the position of the Prime Meridian at Greenwich was apparently a recent choice ?

There would seem to be only two possible answers

1. The repetitive numbers in the Longitude are a pure fluke, a strange coincidence and have no significance
2. By some means the location of the Greenwich Meridian, 0 degrees east or west, was not a pure fluke but influenced by some very ancient knowledge.

The site of Greenwich had been used for various buildings for probably about a thousand years and could have had some marker on the site from ancient times but there is no known evidence of this.


#806    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:53 PM

Crop circles this month to August 24th as recorded on Crop Circle Connector

Holland - 2 appearances

Britain - County of Worcestershire - 1 appearance

Britain - County of Wiltshire - 11 appearances

NB  Over many years Wiltshire has been the clear center of this activity and still is
  
   If a percentage of appearances are not man made.......why is Wiltshire a possible 'target' area  ?


#807    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    Is not a number!

  • Member
  • 9,442 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:24 AM

View Postlaver, on 24 August 2013 - 01:53 PM, said:

If a percentage of appearances are not man made.......why is Wiltshire a possible 'target' area  ?
Isn't Wiltshire one of the proported locations of the Holy Grail?


#808    shrooma

shrooma

    Incorrigible Rogue.

  • Member
  • 3,120 posts
  • Joined:14 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:leeds, UK.

  • Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:55 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 25 August 2013 - 07:24 AM, said:


Isn't Wiltshire one of the proported locations of the Holy Grail?
.
it is Sir, yes.
Glastonbury to be more precise.
but I think that's all just a mythtake.....
;-)

sometimes, your signature is worth nothing at all.
.

#809    Kaa-Tzik

Kaa-Tzik

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Joined:23 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:25 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 25 August 2013 - 07:24 AM, said:

Isn't Wiltshire one of the proported locations of the Holy Grail?
It's also the county were Stonehenge is. I think maybe a combination of that and Glastonbury Tor in nearby Somerset had put the idea into the minds of the two guys who claim to have started this craze off in the 70s. There were circles before then though...

Edited by Kaa-Tzik, 25 August 2013 - 08:26 AM.


#810    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:31 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 25 August 2013 - 07:24 AM, said:

Isn't Wiltshire one of the proported locations of the Holy Grail?

Humm... The Holy Grail... a few books written about that idea over the centuries.

But in amongst all the myth and legend is there possibly a kernel of truth  ?

For some reason the character of Mary of Magdala has been involved in the grail story for a long time and she was and is venerated in some areas, parts of France in particular. In the UK this feminine element often goes under the name of Saint Katherine or Catherine, many different spellings, a non historical saint maybe based on a female mathematician from Alexandria in Egypt.

It may be just a coincidence but the critical bearing from the proposed focal point of Temple Farm in Wiltshire, which highlights 5 Revelation churches as detailed in previous posts, leaves the last church site, Laodicea, and crosses the Med going to Mount Arbel which has next to it Magdala, now called Migdal.
This 110 degree bearing is a fact and highlights other ancient sites in the Holy Land.
It is very important in the proposed ancient landscape geometry to the Holy Land and is marked for us by Mary, Mary Magdalene.
So is the ancient landscape geometry the Holy Grail ?

Please don't take my word for the alignments mentioned in this thread. To the best of my knowledge they are correct but anyone who knows what Latitude and Longitude are can easily check them out if they so wish.

Of course there will be those who don't want the ancient geometry to exist because it raises important questions about how and why it was created and if Jesus was aware of it, which would certainly seem a very strong possibility.

NB. It might be of interest to some that the location of Temple Farm was named after the Knights Templar who apparently venerated Mary of Magdala and some stories tell us that they were guardians of the Holy Grail. Make of that what you will.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users