Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 7 votes

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1974 replies to this topic

#826    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,163 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:53 AM

I was reading some Christian literature and I felt I had to post a reply here.

In answer to Laver's question: Is this a time of Revelation?

Answer: According to Christian thought, all time is a time of Revelation. The ways of the Lord are being revealed to millions of people all the time. It is what Prayer is used for basically. You pray for Revelation of a healing, or a miricle or some other thing to happen.

So now is a time of Revelation, for many people. But, this has nothing to do with aliens, crop circles, or lines that go across Europe to Israel. Sorry.

If you specifically mean is it the Time of Revelation? Then I'd still say "No", as few if any of the signs have been met.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#827    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:53 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 28 August 2013 - 02:53 AM, said:

I was reading some Christian literature and I felt I had to post a reply here.

In answer to Laver's question: Is this a time of Revelation?

Answer: According to Christian thought, all time is a time of Revelation. The ways of the Lord are being revealed to millions of people all the time. It is what Prayer is used for basically. You pray for Revelation of a healing, or a miricle or some other thing to happen.

So now is a time of Revelation, for many people. But, this has nothing to do with aliens, crop circles, or lines that go across Europe to Israel. Sorry.

If you specifically mean is it the Time of Revelation? Then I'd still say "No", as few if any of the signs have been met.

On another thread there is a discussion about Gods and Aliens, are these two terms basically interchangeable.
If you concluded that they basically were your comment that a Time of Revelation has nothing to do with Gods/Aliens seems strange.
There is something very different about praying for the 'Revelation of a healing' and a 'Time of Revelation'. In the first you are asking for divine intervention on a personal matter and the second is the idea that there will come a time of Revelation, an unveiling or revealing of some greater truth.
From my limited understanding it is Jesus who indicates at various points, and in the Book of Revelations, that such a time will come and that we should keep our eyes open and look for signs of this 'Time of Revelation'.

This thread on UM is only doing just that because it proposes that within the Book of Revelations itself and elsewhere there are clues about an ancient geometric design of landscape geometry. These clues are often mathematical and geometric but sometimes not and would seem worthy of careful consideration.

#828    Skithia

Skithia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 181 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:13 PM

Laver Christians most definitely say no when you ask them if gods and aliens are interchangeable - of more specifically God isnt an alien even if Odin and Zeus might have been :)

As for

"These clues are often mathematical and geometric but sometimes not and would seem worthy of careful consideration. "

every time other posters on the thread have given them due consideration and found errors and misconceptions you have called them debunking trolls. There is no 'Time of Revelation' except in the sense that as a race we are discovering stuff every day and have been doing that pretty much since that ancient hominid fell out the tree.

#829    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,311 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:46 PM

View PostSkithia, on 28 August 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

Laver Christians most definitely say no when you ask them if gods and aliens are interchangeable - of more specifically God isnt an alien even if Odin and Zeus might have been :)

As for

"These clues are often mathematical and geometric but sometimes not and would seem worthy of careful consideration. "

every time other posters on the thread have given them due consideration and found errors and misconceptions you have called them debunking trolls. There is no 'Time of Revelation' except in the sense that as a race we are discovering stuff every day and have been doing that pretty much since that ancient hominid fell out the tree.

You say -
'Laver Christians most definitely say no when you ask them if gods and aliens are interchangeable - of more specifically God isnt an alien even if Odin and Zeus might have been :)

'Christians' come in all shapes, sizes and beliefs as you will know. Many have spent the time since Jesus killing each other over mildly different aspects of their beliefs and anyone who holds other beliefs. The God of the Old Testament is totally different to the God of the New Testament so what do they know about 'God' ? what they choose to believe - a non-terrestial superbeing - or an alien to some other people - what is in a name ?
Jesus is a very different and more complex proposition and many people believe the source of the Book of Revelations....hence this thread.
You say there is no such thing as a 'Time of Revelation' but there are clues that you might be wrong.......hence this thread

You say
'every time other posters on the thread have given them due consideration and found errors and misconceptions you have called them debunking trolls. There is no 'Time of Revelation' except in the sense that as a race we are discovering stuff every day and have been doing that pretty much since that ancient hominid fell out the tree.

That is a totally false statement and if you have read all the post you will know it.
I try to answer all questions accurately and where speculating try to say so.
There are those who have posted on this thread obvious and transparent falsehoods to decieve other UM users and they deserve our comtempt.
They will also ridicule,abuse and try to personalise the discussion, post masses of irrelevant information, distort facts and ignore those facts that do not support their beliefs.

I hope you are not one of them....

PS - Post no 825 - Clue Number 1 - The Great Pyramid - A geometric message - Previous posters tried to debunk that information, but it is true - a FACT

#830    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,163 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:59 PM

View Postlaver, on 28 August 2013 - 09:53 AM, said:

On another thread there is a discussion about Gods and Aliens, are these two terms basically interchangeable.
If you concluded that they basically were your comment that a Time of Revelation has nothing to do with Gods/Aliens seems strange.
Yes, that is true. And all I require is scientifically verified evidence of aliens and I'll be willing to talk about that.

There is something very different about praying for the 'Revelation of a healing' and a 'Time of Revelation'. In the first you are asking for divine intervention on a personal matter and the second is the idea that there will come a time of Revelation, an unveiling or revealing of some greater truth.
This also is true. So if your geometry is connected to Christianity, then if you were talking about it, it would be a time of revelation. The "greater truth" that is being revealed can be on an individual or a group level, and thus, we can assume that someone somewhere is understanding a greater truth at any one time. So all points of time are a Time of Revelation.

Whether any one day is within the time described in the Book of Revelation, that is a seperate issue.

"Is this a time of Revelation?" will always be true. "Are we within the age of the Book of Revelation" is a more meaningful question.

From my limited understanding it is Jesus who indicates at various points, and in the Book of Revelations, that such a time will come and that we should keep our eyes open and look for signs of this 'Time of Revelation'.
Yes, we're to look for the signs of the Horsemen. Massive wide scale starvation. Massive national conquests (Nation consolidation). Massive world engulfing war. And the death of a quarter of the human race during the same timespan. That would be about 2 Billion dead. How many people have died this year?

According to several sites, the yearly death rate is a little less then 1%. About 56 million in 2012. Let's re-evaluate when the death rate gets to, say... 5%.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#831    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,311 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:25 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 28 August 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

Yes, that is true. And all I require is scientifically verified evidence of aliens and I'll be willing to talk about that.

This also is true. So if your geometry is connected to Christianity, then if you were talking about it, it would be a time of revelation. The "greater truth" that is being revealed can be on an individual or a group level, and thus, we can assume that someone somewhere is understanding a greater truth at any one time. So all points of time are a Time of Revelation.

Whether any one day is within the time described in the Book of Revelation, that is a seperate issue.

"Is this a time of Revelation?" will always be true. "Are we within the age of the Book of Revelation" is a more meaningful question.

Yes, we're to look for the signs of the Horsemen. Massive wide scale starvation. Massive national conquests (Nation consolidation). Massive world engulfing war. And the death of a quarter of the human race during the same timespan. That would be about 2 Billion dead. How many people have died this year?

According to several sites, the yearly death rate is a little less then 1%. About 56 million in 2012. Let's re-evaluate when the death rate gets to, say... 5%.

Many people would say  'And all I require is scientifically verified evidence of God' and I will think about it.

On the one hand you say every day is Revelation day, to someone somewhere

On the other hand it is only when the Lone Ranger and 3 mates ride over the hill.

I think you take some of the Book of Revelations too literally but here is something to think about -

The proposed ancient landscape geometry has its focal point in Wiltshire southern Britain

Crop circles have their focal point in Wiltshire southern Britain

And what do we find cut into the hills of Wiltshire southern Britain, and certainly at least one of them has been for a very very long time

White Horses..... just a thought .... but check it out.... it's a fact ....

NB - One white horse was seen and photographed at Temple Farm, Rockley, but then disappeared....

#832    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,163 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:55 PM

View Postlaver, on 28 August 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

NB - One white horse was seen and photographed at Temple Farm, Rockley, but then disappeared....
Those white horses are cool.

#833    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:09 AM

View Postlaver, on 28 August 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

Jesus is a very different and more complex proposition and many people believe the source of the Book of Revelations..
but not in the way you think.
..hence this thread.
is nothing more than some way of pandering to your ego.
but hey, if you need that boost.....

You say there is no such thing as a 'Time of Revelation'
and she would be right.
but there are clues that you might be wrong.
which she isn't.
......hence this thread
being.....?!
That is a totally false statement
pot.
kettle.
black.
and if you have read all the post you will know it.
really....?
how?

I try to answer all questions accurately
you don't answer posts.
you have a reputation for not doing so.

There are those who have posted on this thread obvious and transparent falsehoods
I honestly couldn't give the @rse of a rat if I get (yet another) ban for my next comment, but you're being pathetic now laver-
and pathetic is,
as pathetic does.
to decieve other UM users and they deserve our comtempt.
''our''
I. honestly think you have a massively over-inflated opinion of both yourself,  and, well..,
yourself.

They will also ridicule,
pot.
kettle.
black.
abuse
pot.
kettle.
black.
and try to personalise the discussion,
pot.
kettle.
black.
post masses of irrelevant information,
pot.
kettle.
black.
distort facts
pot.
kettle.
black.
and ignore those facts that do not support their beliefs.
very pot.
very kettle
very black.

I hope you are not one of them....
why, because she's female..?
creepy.....

PS - Post no 825 - Clue Number 1 - The Great Pyramid - A geometric message - Previous posters tried to debunk that information, but it is true - a FACT
please, share with us this ''FACT''
pyramids, by their definition, are geometric shapes, and it's not really rocket surgery to build one.
try learning engineering & mathematics.
or would you rather keep belabouring your ''point'' by repeating the same old ''facts''??
thread my @rse

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#834    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,311 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:05 AM

View Postlaver, on 28 August 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

Many people would say  'And all I require is scientifically verified evidence of God' and I will think about it.

On the one hand you say every day is Revelation day, to someone somewhere

On the other hand it is only when the Lone Ranger and 3 mates ride over the hill.

I think you take some of the Book of Revelations too literally but here is something to think about -

The proposed ancient landscape geometry has its focal point in Wiltshire southern Britain

Crop circles have their focal point in Wiltshire southern Britain

And what do we find cut into the hills of Wiltshire southern Britain, and certainly at least one of them has been for a very very long time

Yes they are, the one on the Wiltshire/ Oxfordshire border has been dated back to the Bronze Age.
Others seem much more recent but could be recuts on older sites.

Does this relate to the topic of this thread

Not really, just another interesting Wiltshire fact and Wiltshire has clearly been a spiritual location for thousands of years.

Note - reply to Die Checker

Edited by laver, 29 August 2013 - 03:08 AM.

#835    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,422 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:07 AM

nothing says spiritual like a random ass place in the middle of england

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#836    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,311 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:24 AM

View PostSkepticalB, on 29 August 2013 - 03:07 AM, said:

Many very ancient and obvious sacred sites in Wiltshire which must have been related to the spirituality of the people at that time

#837    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,311 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:32 AM

View PostHannan688, on 29 August 2013 - 03:15 AM, said:

I'm curious - what messages are being transmitted mathematically in crop circles?

Oakley Sunglasses

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The most famous is probably the Pi Crop Circle worth a look if you google it. Amazing, however it was created ?

#838    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,930 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:15 AM

View Postlaver, on 29 August 2013 - 03:32 AM, said:

The most famous is probably the Pi Crop Circle worth a look if you google it. Amazing, however it was created ?
Faeries, operating upon orders from the Ascended Basset Masters, may their drool lubricate you upon your journey of enlightenment.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#839    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Convoi exceptionnel

• 26,089 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:10 AM

View PostSkepticalB, on 29 August 2013 - 03:07 AM, said:

And why should a random ass place in the middle of england not be? Could you explain why that's such an improbable concept?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#840    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,311 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:56 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 29 August 2013 - 05:15 AM, said:

Faeries, operating upon orders from the Ascended Basset Masters, may their drool lubricate you upon your journey of enlightenment.

Faeries ! That's a new one.....is that as in..' away with the fairies '... hav'nt seen any at the bottom of my garden......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users