Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 7 votes

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1974 replies to this topic

#991    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

View Postlaver, on 09 September 2013 - 05:26 PM, said:

Ha....but my woofer does not seem to care either, its all pi in the sky to him. The only 'aliens' he cares about are the posties who plant things into his territory, some farmers may feel the same....

But maybe there is a good reason for some of these intrusions....who knows...for sure ?

Haha - it's awesome to swap pooch stories!

I will agree with you that perhaps there is a good reason for some of these intrusions (in regards to crop circles, as it's a big intrusion to have), obviously the ones that can't be easily explained. I think crop circles, regardless of who or how they were made are nifty. I just don't like the back and forth arguments about them. They are awesome works of art and should be appreciated as such. We know that they can be hoaxed.  But if ever the day comes that we find out -for certain- that maybe one or two of them aren't hoaxes, then along with the beauty we'll also have some possible meaning.

Oh pardon me, let me adjust my rose coloured glasses. Ahh yes, much better.  ;)

And by the way, my Lab absolutely -loves- our postman. But then again my dog loves Life in general. If you look at the video link in my status, you can see my Lab!

Kind Regards :)

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#992    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:35 PM

View Postlaver, on 07 September 2013 - 11:11 PM, said:

Previous poster one 'shrooma'

He says he has daughters of thirteen

If so they have my greatest symphany
meaning?
and i'd be VERY ****ing careful what you say here, boy.
(and your spelling of the word 'sympathy' is about as accurate as your measurement of Pi.)

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#993    HeathenRoyalty

HeathenRoyalty

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

• "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -Hunter S. Thompson

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

I have never seen anything that will convince me of a link between the book of revelations and crop circles.  Unless of course the link you refer to is  that of human beings. The book of revelations and in fact, all books in the bible were written by the hands of men not God. For those who believe it was written by God, you should check your facts. Crop circles, in my opinion, are made by the hands of men and women. Until we can come up with substantial proof that they come from someone else, I will not put blind faith in an extraterrestrial source. Almost the same way I do not put blind faith in the bible.

#994    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

View PostAsadora, on 09 September 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

Haha - it's awesome to swap pooch stories!

I will agree with you that perhaps there is a good reason for some of these intrusions (in regards to crop circles, as it's a big intrusion to have), obviously the ones that can't be easily explained. I think crop circles, regardless of who or how they were made are nifty. I just don't like the back and forth arguments about them. They are awesome works of art and should be appreciated as such. We know that they can be hoaxed.  But if ever the day comes that we find out -for certain- that maybe one or two of them aren't hoaxes, then along with the beauty we'll also have some possible meaning.

Oh pardon me, let me adjust my rose coloured glasses. Ahh yes, much better.  ;)

And by the way, my Lab absolutely -loves- our postman. But then again my dog loves Life in general. If you look at the video link in my status, you can see my Lab!

Kind Regards :)

Oh, don't want you to think my woof is violent by nature, he is great and makes many friends with the people and children he meets - but postmen!

Very territorial, which in some ways is not a bad thing in this day and age.

Your lab sounds lovely but could not find the video.........my woof is a pedigree Bitser

#995    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:45 AM

View PostHeathenRoyalty, on 09 September 2013 - 11:45 PM, said:

I have never seen anything that will convince me of a link between the book of revelations and crop circles.  Unless of course the link you refer to is  that of human beings. The book of revelations and in fact, all books in the bible were written by the hands of men not God. For those who believe it was written by God, you should check your facts. Crop circles, in my opinion, are made by the hands of men and women. Until we can come up with substantial proof that they come from someone else, I will not put blind faith in an extraterrestrial source. Almost the same way I do not put blind faith in the bible.

I agree, it does sound a strange link -book of Revelations and crop circles - but the possible connection is Wiltshire in southern Britain.

The vast majority of crop designs occur in Wiltshire so, if a few are not man made, where they occur might be important  ?

Wiltshire is the focal point of proposed ancient landscape geometry at Temple Farm not far from Avebury and bearings from this location seem to highlight church
sites chosen for the start of the Book of Revelations. see previous posts if interested.

Where the Book of Revelations comes from is of course a bit of a mystery but it was written getting on for 2 thousand years ago so worth a look.
The first 3 Chapters, which talk about the churches, are fairly clear but the rest is hard to understand.

It has been said that with the bible you have to 'read between the lines' and certainly there seem to be messages in Revelations and a 'secret meaning' in the church sites
selected for the book which appear to relate to the ancient landscape geometry.

As this geometry is now coming to light it is possibly a good idea to ask if this is a time of Revelation  ?

#996    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:07 AM

View Postlaver, on 10 September 2013 - 07:02 AM, said:

Oh, don't want you to think my woof is violent by nature, he is great and makes many friends with the people and children he meets - but postmen!

Very territorial, which in some ways is not a bad thing in this day and age.

Your lab sounds lovely but could not find the video.........my woof is a pedigree Bitser

I've sent you a PM :)

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#997    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

Last crop circle in August was at Ashmore near Shaftesbury on 30th.

Details not very clear on Crop Circle Connector but would appear to have been a 5 pointed star

and quite a large formation. Details anyone ?

#998    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,189 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

This recent installation art is being likened to a petroglyph in Peru. The link is here:
http://www.cropcircl...hmore2013a.html

Seems that the site thinks that the 8 pointed star  in the petroglyph is a striking match to the 5 pointed star in the field.

Here is another one which tries to make a connection to ISON, the comet.
https://www.facebook...ted_target_id=0

Here is a site that reports and does not make laughable claims about the artwork in question. They do suggest that a circle only piece of art is meant to be a galaxy.
http://massufosighti...rop-circle.html

Is it an ad for Chrysler?

The circle and this star must be efforts by beginner artists. Maybe it was done as a class project for budding cereal benders?

#999    CyberKen

CyberKen

Psychic Spy

• 1,778 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

View Postlaver, on 10 September 2013 - 11:33 PM, said:

Last crop circle in August was at Ashmore near Shaftesbury on 30th.

Details not very clear on Crop Circle Connector but would appear to have been a 5 pointed star

and quite a large formation. Details anyone ?

This crop circle appears to suggest that we keep a close eye on the Comet ISON.

Do you see the tail?  I think the dot in front is Earth.

#1000    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:19 AM

Crop circles or designs remain a mystery because of the way some appear and the possible affects on crops, people and equipment.

Many man made ?, .... maybe..... but all  ?

Believers say yes, but the focal point of these designs being in the southern county of the British Isles, Wiltshire, so in the Sacred Isles, makes one

wonder, particularly when this area seems to be the focal point of ancient landscape geometry with strong geometric links to the Great Pyramid,

the Holy Land and church sites identified at the start of the book of Revelations.......only just now coming to light.....

so it does make one ask....... is this a special time.... ?

#1001    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,189 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:47 AM

Of course all crop circles are man made. They are installation art. So some artist has picked up on the news that ISON may be a beautiful sight in the fall sky even if it won't be visible during the day time. Good for that artist. If the crop circle inspires some people to look up and enjoy the comet then that is good.

I recall a time when some so-called researchers had staked out parts of England with all sorts of special gear and were hoping to catch a crop circle being formed on whatever expensive gear they managed to scrounge up. The artists, or should I say pranksters, would sneak up behind them and make a circle as close as possible without getting caught. I can imagine them laughing up a storm as they tipped up pints listening to the researchers explain on the nightly news how they were so close to obtaining the needed evidence. The prankster were leading these so-called researchers by a ring in the nose for months or was it years till boredom set in and they admitted the hoax. Did the researchers admit they had been hoodwinked? No. They carried on with all sorts of hilarious reasons why they were not the horse asses they in fact were. The best part of course is that they had been duped by beer guzzlers with boards and rope. Frankly, I would have staked out the entire area after the second next field event and would have caught the pranksters. Catching them should have been easy. The fact they didn't made me think they didn't want the charade to end.

so it does make one ask....... is this a special time.... ?
Every time is a special time. One of the lessons probably not learned by the 2012 loonies is that there is no special preordained time. Now is as special as before and as special as the future.

#1002    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

View Poststereologist, on 12 September 2013 - 01:47 AM, said:

Of course all crop circles are man made. They are installation art. So some artist has picked up on the news that ISON may be a beautiful sight in the fall sky even if it won't be visible during the day time. Good for that artist. If the crop circle inspires some people to look up and enjoy the comet then that is good.

I recall a time when some so-called researchers had staked out parts of England with all sorts of special gear and were hoping to catch a crop circle being formed on whatever expensive gear they managed to scrounge up. The artists, or should I say pranksters, would sneak up behind them and make a circle as close as possible without getting caught. I can imagine them laughing up a storm as they tipped up pints listening to the researchers explain on the nightly news how they were so close to obtaining the needed evidence. The prankster were leading these so-called researchers by a ring in the nose for months or was it years till boredom set in and they admitted the hoax. Did the researchers admit they had been hoodwinked? No. They carried on with all sorts of hilarious reasons why they were not the horse asses they in fact were. The best part of course is that they had been duped by beer guzzlers with boards and rope. Frankly, I would have staked out the entire area after the second next field event and would have caught the pranksters. Catching them should have been easy. The fact they didn't made me think they didn't want the charade to end.

Every time is a special time. One of the lessons probably not learned by the 2012 loonies is that there is no special preordained time. Now is as special as before and as special as the future.

I will leave other UM users to use their skill and judgement in how they evaluate this post

#1003    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,189 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:55 AM

View Postlaver, on 12 September 2013 - 02:49 AM, said:

I will leave other UM users to use their skill and judgement in how they evaluate this post

Thanks for admitting that you have no response to these arguments that ALL crop circles are man-made installation art.

#1004    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,137 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:21 AM

View Poststereologist, on 12 September 2013 - 01:47 AM, said:

What I reckon is that obviously, all these "installation art", all these faces of Barack O and the pope and things, are done by "artists", but that they've succeeded admirably in conning people into believing that Crop circles are all the word of "Artists", whereas I think it's probably quite likely that some of the less blatantly manmade are created by some kind of natural processes, involving localised winds and energy patterns in some way.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#1005    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:09 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 13 September 2013 - 07:21 AM, said:

What I reckon is that obviously, all these "installation art", all these faces of Barack O and the pope and things, are done by "artists", but that they've succeeded admirably in conning people into believing that Crop circles are all the word of "Artists", whereas I think it's probably quite likely that some of the less blatantly manmade are created by some kind of natural processes, involving localised winds and energy patterns in some way.

'Energy patterns' - that could cover a multitude of things......but might not be so far from the truth...for some crop designs

This 'energy' would have to have some form of directional control and a 'designer' because crop designs, apart from wind damage, have clear patterns

There have been reports of some sort of 'energy' force at work but these do not seem to be conclusive. However we can consider what the possible motive

might be and whether the location where the vast majority of designs have appeared - Wiltshire, southern Britain, is a factor.

A link to the proposed ancient landscape geometry found by David Furlong using the design of the Great Pyramid with its focal point close to Avebury

is therefore worth considering.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users