Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Eyes Closed - High Definition animated images

images eyes closed

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    Liquid Gardens

Liquid Gardens

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts

• "Or is it just remains of vibrations from echoes long ago"

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

View Postswa528, on 08 January 2013 - 04:32 AM, said:

Liquid Gardens - No worries.  Yet that is why I don't tell people about these experiences because I can not repeat them at will.  So the premiss for scientific view is not there:  no repeatable, quantifiable cause and effect.  
I agree with you it's not repeatable, but it does seem to have a quantifiable effect; if your step-mother felt like she was struck or felt something when the ball of energy was transmitted, that should be to some extent quantifiable.  It's obviously difficult to study since it's not repeatable, but science can be used to analyze one-time events also; science has provided a information on the Tunguska fireball (a large meteor flattening surrounding trees that occurred almost a century ago) even though we can't repeat that event.

Your paralysis issue sounds like a neurological issue.  Have you seen a neurologist?

Sleep paralysis is more mundane than it sounds and somewhat common, I'm not aware of it being indicative of an underlying neurological problem.  I believe the theory is that when you sleep your brain essentially turns off your control of your physical body while you sleep, otherwise you would actually move when you do things in dreams I believe, and sleep paralysis is just where you wake up suddenly and are temporarily paralyzed until that switch turns on again.  I haven't had it happen in years.

As far as energy transfer, I do know that that is measurable and repeatable, just not in the way I experienced it, that I know of.

I guess I'm skeptical that there is any energy transfer at all.  Have you heard of JREF?  I believe they are still offering a million dollars to anyone who can demonstrate something like what you are describing, although it is under controlled testing conditions which might not work if it's not repeatable.  I guess to me it's telling that not just you, but no one has been able to demonstrate this phenomenon, and I believe there are quite a few people who claim to be able to transmit this type of energy.

All that said, the choice I have made is to observe without judgement - not dismissing it has 'just my imagination' and not working hard into the night to hone a skill of sending energy balls from my forehead.  :)

Ha, understood.  You gotta admit, it would be pretty cool if we could actually shoot energy balls around at will!  Good luck!

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into"
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" - C. Hitchens
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" - Richard Feynman

#17    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,069 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

View Postswa528, on 08 January 2013 - 04:32 AM, said:

Liquid Gardens - No worries.  Yet that is why I don't tell people about these experiences because I can not repeat them at will.  So the premiss for scientific view is not there:  no repeatable, quantifiable cause and effect.  Your paralysis issue sounds like a neurological issue.  Have you seen a neurologist?

As far as energy transfer, I do know that that is measurable and repeatable, just not in the way I experienced it, that I know of.

All that said, the choice I have made is to observe without judgement - not dismissing it has 'just my imagination' and not working hard into the night to hone a skill of sending energy balls from my forehead.  :)
And this is the most reasonable approach to all of it. :) you will learn so much more being neutral and understanding g that physical and metaphysical connect at some point and are really the same thing on a continuum. The debates are really just where the continuum has its origins ;)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#18    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:08 AM

I had the same experience all though i was trying to Astral Project and i got the effect your describing

Okay Guys the last couple of nights i have been trying to Astral project Consciously. However instead of projecting my Astral Body i have been having a different effect. I believe some would call it Remote Viewing, or the opening of my Third Eye. One of the steps i have been using is to lye in my Bed completely still and focus on the Neural Discharges(the little lights that you see when you close your eyes) that come into my line of sight. And then "Project". How ever instead of Projecting when i focus on the Neural Discharges in my eyes they actually became images. And one of the images that i was able to see was my Room in full Detail. I was a bit shocked. And thought to myself how is this possible? I can see my Room in full Detail while my Eyes are shut?I have been doing this for the last couple of nights focusing on the lights and i have been getting some faint images, like i was able to see my computer chair etc., But Last Night i was able to see my whole room as if i were awake.

http://www.unexplain...opic=241312&hl=

#19    Alij

Alij

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

• "I support it, I don't do it!"

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

Next time you have them write it all down when you do fully wake and open your eyes. Anything you see draw it out. Don't try to make any connections to it yet just let the images come to you! If you want to, even try to continue laying still in bed, don't move and relax as much as possible. Even after the images have dissapeared continue to ONLY lay and relax! Try these then after you've written or drawn everything put it aside. Don't think about it. After the day or maybe even before you go to bed look at what you wrote and drew. Do you see anything? Does anything make sense in ANY way for you. If you get nothing after only a few minutes then put it aside and keep it. Draw anything and everything you get. Maybe after a while you can put them together for yourself?

Also tagged with images, eyes closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users