Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Mind Control. It's been here the whole time.

mind control illuminati quantum entanglement tempest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
430 replies to this topic

#316    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence. He whose k

• 11,480 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:25 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 26 March 2013 - 05:13 AM, said:

Look:
http://doernenburg.a...ic=1&lang=d

Now look:
http://doernenburg.a...ic=4&lang=d (for clarity: http://ts4.mm.bing.n...&h=150&c=7&rs=1)

Why are the people praying in the first, and not in the second?

All you need is sight to understand.  It is the entire point of the story.

Posted Image

Figures, from left to right:
- Ihi, god of festivals
- Horus, as a young man
- Horus, as a snake in the lotus blossom
- Two small figures are both Horus' Kas (because there are two Horus' in the pic there are two kas)
- Woman under the snake - Hathor
- Under the end of the "bulb" - Heh, carrier of the sky
- Hathor's companion Upu (simian looking figure.)

Harte

Posted Image
See the new Harte Mark III
And the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas haven't helped my little problem. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Anybody like Coleridge?

#317    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:39 PM

View PostHarte, on 26 March 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

Posted Image

Figures, from left to right:
- Ihi, god of festivals
- Horus, as a young man
- Horus, as a snake in the lotus blossom
- Two small figures are both Horus' Kas (because there are two Horus' in the pic there are two kas)
- Woman under the snake - Hathor
- Under the end of the "bulb" - Heh, carrier of the sky
- Hathor's companion Upu (simian looking figure.)

Harte

uhh... wrong.  You also completely ignored the question.

The Egyptians believed that the Ba of a god could incarnate in different people.  Many are referred to as "Horus" because they were said to have his Ba (mind).  The standing figure is Harsomtus, one such incarnate of Horus's ba, who was actually his son. It was "normal" for the god to incarnate into the son of his last ... host.  This is a clear manifestation of the effects of mind control technology, explained by the mind of a single god being incarnated over and over in subsequent generations.

Just an illogical reading... "Horus standing holding Horus, who is over Horus and Horus... " really?

In my interpretation, we have Horus's ba incarnate in Harsomtus, weilding the power or effect of his ba, which is being used to alter the behavior of those under the "light"/ba.  In the relief above, you can see that the head of the snake is turned 180 degrees, because of the presence of the one you called Upu -- it is not in the first relief.  Because of the ba being "fought," the depiction of the ka's are significantly different.

Harsomtus is the Greek form of the Egyptian name Her Sema Tawy, which means "Horus, Who Unites the Two Lands".
Harsomtus was the son of Horus and Hathor or Isis, and as such could be exchanged with the god Ihi in Dendera.

The snake is specifically, and only, the ba of Horus.  The entire depiction is of the effect of his ba.  You still don't see mind control?

The kneeling figures are not Horus or Harsomtus.  The concept that there are "two" because there are "two Horus" is inane.

Hathor would never be depicted sitting, without a crown, especially in Dendera.

I tried to look up Upu, and couldn't find anything about him...  I likened that figure to the Archangel Michael, can you link me to something about Upu?  

Heh sounds right for the small "statue."  The inscription immediately after the one I cited may be the one for this relief.  If so, I find it odd that the first specifically mentions the kneeling ka, describing its position, and the second one doesn't.  I think it is not trivial to the story that the two ka's in this relief are in the same position, "kneeling with bent arms" but clearly not performing the same activity -- prayer/worship.  I attribute it to the "simian" figure's presence/actions.  It clearly shows he is fighting the "ba of Horus."

The sitting figure, again, a ka, is not kneeling, and its arms are not "bent," further, it is looking away from Harsomtus.. these are not insignificant details.

Edited by prometheuslocke, 26 March 2013 - 03:17 PM.

#318    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:51 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 26 March 2013 - 05:13 AM, said:

Look:
http://doernenburg.a...ic=1&lang=d

Now look:
http://doernenburg.a...ic=4&lang=d (for clarity: http://ts4.mm.bing.n...&h=150&c=7&rs=1)

Why are the people praying in the first, and not in the second?

All you need is sight to understand.  It is the entire point of the story.

This is the message I get when clicking your first two links:

Das Bild kann aufgrund eines technischen Problems nicht angezeigt werden. Bitte informieren Sie den Webmaster.

(Due to a technical problem the picture can not be displayed. Please inform the webmaster.)

#319    goodconversations

goodconversations

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 123 posts

• We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. Anais Nin

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:20 PM

I don't know about mind control through machines and devices but water fluoridation causes neurotoxicity and lowers IQ resulting in losing the desire to resist the government.

Posted Image
There's nothing more
erotic than a good
conversation

#320    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 26 March 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

This is the message I get when clicking your first two links:

Das Bild kann aufgrund eines technischen Problems nicht angezeigt werden. Bitte informieren Sie den Webmaster.

(Due to a technical problem the picture can not be displayed. Please inform the webmaster.)

It's these two images:

From this one: http://ancientegypto...ahlightbulb.jpg
Posted Image

To this one: http://doernenburg.a.../foto/dnord.jpg
Posted Image

Edited by prometheuslocke, 26 March 2013 - 04:00 PM.

#321    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 26 March 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

Many people believe it exists.

Many people believe Elvis is still alive.

It has been publicly researched by both the CIA and KGB for decades.  There were congressional hearings in which the victims testified that the technology was fully functional.

Let me guess... you won't be able to find any historical records of these hearings which would have completely rewritten human history.

Today, most people do not believe it exists in a fully functioning form.... doesn't that make you think?

Most people don't believe that pigs can fly... doesn't that make you think?

You seem to be unable to even contemplate the possibility that I am right.

Because you have presented no evidence. No evidence. None. Zero. You're just a man telling a crazy story.

There's definitely a little grey alien in your garage.  Speaking of, did you know you were referencing a story I wrote months ago?  (http://unduecoercion...uld-you-do.html) I'm sure you will call it a coincidence.  What if it's not?

Of course I'm referencing your ridiculous story.

#322    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:09 PM

View Postscowl, on 26 March 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

Let me guess... you won't be able to find any historical records of these hearings which would have completely rewritten human history.

http://en.wikipedia....hurch_Committee
http://en.wikipedia....e_United_States

The commission issued a single report in 1975, touching upon certain CIA abuses including mail opening and surveillance of domestic dissident groups. It publicizedProject MKULTRA, a CIA mind control study. It also studied issues relating to the John F. Kennedy assassination, specifically the head snap as seen in the Zapruder film (first shown on television in 1975), and the possible presence of E. Howard Huntand Frank Sturgis in Dallas, Texas.[1]

There's footage from the hearing, both from a psychiatrist testifying, and Frank Church, the senator who ran one of them in this video:

#323    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:22 PM

For parallel Soviet programs just google "psychotronics"

This is not me rewriting history, it's them.

It's not a crazy story, it is the truth.

Edited by prometheuslocke, 26 March 2013 - 04:23 PM.

#324    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence. He whose k

• 11,480 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:42 PM

Temple of Hathor at Dendera in 360 degree virtual tour.

Doesn't show their flashlights.  Sorry.

Harte

Posted Image
See the new Harte Mark III
And the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas haven't helped my little problem. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Anybody like Coleridge?

#325    sk8tan71

sk8tan71

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:06 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 26 March 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

It's these two images:

From this one: http://ancientegypto...ahlightbulb.jpg
Posted Image

To this one: http://doernenburg.a.../foto/dnord.jpg
Posted Image

prommie....

Guys lying about the size of their schlongs?  That proves that us guys have been doing that since the advent of stationary societies.  No big surprise there.

In the beginning the universe was created.  This made a lot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

#326    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,293 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

View Postsk8tan71, on 26 March 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

prommie....

Guys lying about the size of their schlongs?  That proves that us guys have been doing that since the advent of stationary societies.  No big surprise there.

This is true.

The evidence.

Note: Some objects in image are not to scale. :w00t:

Posted Image
The evil overlord mummy moderator has spoken.

Visit My Blog!

#327    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

The only mind control I know is if my wife don't mind, now that is control.  lol

#328    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:58 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 26 March 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

Heh sounds right for the small "statue."  The inscription immediately after the one I cited may be the one for this relief.  If so, I find it odd that the first specifically mentions the kneeling ka, describing its position, and the second one doesn't.  I think it is not trivial to the story that the two ka's in this relief are in the same position, "kneeling with bent arms" but clearly not performing the same activity -- prayer/worship.  

To me this represents the transition from worship, to love for each other.  I see it as an obvious reading of the two reliefs, where there are very few changes, the inclusion of an "opponent," and the change in the "position"/actions of the kas scream out to me as the most significant.

As an aside, the description of the reliefs mention that the day barge is made of metal, specifically.  The archaeologist took this to mean it was a description of the stored statue (which I am not sure they found, I've seen no pictures of it).  This could be an invalid assumption, and It may be that they were telling us that the "day barge" was not the sun, but an unseen/cloaked craft (or satellite).  Further evidence of this shown by the stem of the lotus, which is hidden in the day barge depiction, but not in the night barge (which is the moon).  The stems are known to represent the cycle of the celestial objects.

If my reading is correct, it could be evidence that they knew that the "day barge" was a machine, and they could have been telling us, explicitly.

#329    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,803 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 26 March 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

That just looks to me like, "Mine is bigger then yours".

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#330    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

Since we have ignored, yet again, my coherent and obviously correct explanation; and have now degenerated to a series of penis jokes, I will declare this argument a victory for Prometheus Locke.

Please, let me remind you that losing an argument is a good thing, if you wrong.  You may take away a sense of enlightenment, new knowledge, and a better understanding of the Universe around you.  

To all of you who wronged me, you are forgiven.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users