Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Mind Control. It's been here the whole time.

mind control illuminati quantum entanglement tempest

• Please log in to reply
422 replies to this topic

#346    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 27 March 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

Read the transcripts from the hearings, there was significant evidence from doctors, scientists, and victims which indicated that there was much more effective mind control technology available than "wikipedia" will tell you.

These were just people with unsubstantiated stories. Like you.

Stories are not evidence.

#347    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:20 AM

View Postscowl, on 28 March 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

These were just people with unsubstantiated stories. Like you.

Stories are not evidence.

you will watch your world perish in flames for your ignorance.

Edit: The CIA lost two mind control lawsuits, and Canada lost at least one.

You are talking out of the wrong orifice, my friend.

Congrats on not answering yet another question posed directly to you!

Edited by prometheuslocke, 29 March 2013 - 01:44 AM.

#348    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:12 AM

Posted Image

kmt_sesh: can you see it now?

#349    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,940 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:39 AM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 28 March 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

Would you associate the phenomenon described in Quantum Leap (Dr. Samuel Beckett), with mind control?

Y/N
You did not directly ask me, but my opinion is No.

Quantum Leap was Possession, because the other persons mind went elsewhere. There was no direct or indirect mind control. Only exchanging of minds.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#350    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:47 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 29 March 2013 - 03:39 AM, said:

Quantum Leap was Possession, because the other persons mind went elsewhere. There was no direct or indirect mind control. Only exchanging of minds.

Can I edit the title of the thread?

"Posession:  It's been here the whole time."

#351    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 10,449 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

As an aside, can I get a show of hands on this question please:  scowl, Emma, Harte, kmt_sesh

Would you associate the phenomenon described in Quantum Leap (Dr. Samuel Beckett), with mind control?

Y/N
Only the commercials between the scenes of that sometimes campy TV show. :w00t:

Really?   Are you going to reference a sci-fi television program for support?

and to you, what do the words 'on knees with bent arms" mean?
In the pic, the figures "on knees with bent arms" are two Kas of Horus.

They are holding up, or "uplifting" Horus' aura (my term - translated as "the perfection of Horus.")

The djed in the pic is performing the same function, only it upholds Horus' body itself (the snake in the lotus.)

I'm not an ancient Egyptian priest, expert in the religion, but it seems to me that it is unlikely that Horus' invisible doubles would pray to themselves (Horus.)

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Anybody like Coleridge?

#352    Harte

Harte

• 10,449 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:20 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 29 March 2013 - 05:47 AM, said:

Can I edit the title of the thread?

"Posession:  It's been here the whole time."

That, I can agree with.  Not the fact of being possessed by another or a demon (necessarily,) but in the belief that such a thing has or is occuring.

So now we're back to schizophrenia.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Anybody like Coleridge?

#353    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,837 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:28 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 29 March 2013 - 03:39 AM, said:

I think I'd amend this to say possession via time travel since Scott Bakula's character was constantly swapping places with people from different points in time. As opposed to normal possession which is usually presented as being in the persons own timeframe. But yeah, it's still not mind control.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#354    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostHarte, on 29 March 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

Only the commercials between the scenes of that sometimes campy TV show. :w00t:

Really?   Are you going to reference a sci-fi television program for support?

I'm just trying to understand why you don't see mind control where I clearly do.  It's becoming more apparent to me.  The Egyptian myths of god's "minds" incarnating in human form (kings or not), is obviously mind control to me.  If you want to call it possession, that's fine... but they are functionally the same thing.  Possession by an outside force, whether complete or partial (of which both were described in Egyptian (and many other) religions) is mind control.  Just because there is no LSD administration, and it's not the CIA doing it, doesn't mean they aren't functionally the same phenomenon.

In the pic, the figures "on knees with bent arms" are two Kas of Horus.

They are holding up, or "uplifting" Horus' aura (my term - translated as "the perfection of Horus.")

The djed in the pic is performing the same function, only it upholds Horus' body itself (the snake in the lotus.)

That's a non answer, "Kas of horus" does not explain their positioning and actions in the picture. And once again, the inscriptions do not attribute them to Horus or Harsomptus.

They are holding nothing up, but I do agree that the djed and Heh are.  I believe this shows that they were seen as assisting the unseen force, which they called the ba of Horus. (Again to correct kmt_sesh earlier, it is clearly noted that it is his ba and not ka.)

I'm not an ancient Egyptian priest, expert in the religion, but it seems to me that it is unlikely that Horus' invisible doubles would pray to themselves (Horus.)

they're... not.... Horus.

View PostHarte, on 29 March 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

That, I can agree with.  Not the fact of being possessed by another or a demon (necessarily,) but in the belief that such a thing has or is occuring.
So now we're back to schizophrenia.

You cannot imagine any other possible explanation other than a neurological disorder to explain this belief?  This is the problem.

I'd love to talk about schizophrenia more with you, lets start another thread.

<3

Edited by prometheuslocke, 29 March 2013 - 05:44 PM.

#355    Harte

Harte

• 10,449 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 29 March 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

I'm just trying to understand why you don't see mind control where I clearly do.  It's becoming more apparent to me.  The Egyptian myths of god's "minds" incarnating in human form (kings or not), is obviously mind control to me.  If you want to call it possession, that's fine... but they are functionally the same thing.  Possession by an outside force, whether complete or partial (of which both were described in Egyptian (and many other) religions) is mind control.  Just because there is no LSD administration, and it's not the CIA doing it, doesn't mean they aren't functionally the same phenomenon.
I would maintain that the phenomenon being described is schizophrenia, not possession.

That's a non answer, "Kas of horus" does not explain their positioning and actions in the picture. And once again, the inscriptions do not attribute them to Horus or Harsomptus.

No?

Words to speak of Harsomtus, the great god, who dwells in Dendera, who arises from the lotus blossom as the living Ba, whose perfection is carried by the km3tjw-pictures of his Ka, ..., whose body is carried by the dd-pillar, beneath it's ssmw-picture the primeval (Hathor) sits and whose majesty is carried by the companions of his Ka
Translation from Wolfgang Waitkus, University of Hamburg

Harte

Anybody like Coleridge?

#356    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,423 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

They are holding nothing up, but I do agree that the djed and Heh are.  I believe this shows that they were seen as assisting the unseen force, which they called the ba of Horus. (Again to correct kmt_sesh earlier, it is clearly noted that it is his ba and not ka.)

Please try to read my responses more carefully. I don't like to be misrepresented, even if by accident. At no point did I argue that the serpent in the lotus bulb was not the ba of Horus—I certainly would not say such a thing, given that the inscriptions clearly identify it as the ba.

The matter to which you're referring comes from an earlier post of yours where you claimed the bas of gods possessed people like avatars. I did respond to that post and requested that you provide a proper supporting reference for your claim. You still have not done so. Specifically, I pointed out that only kings believed they contained the life force or direct spirit essence of a god, and this was Horus. And it was the ka of Horus, not his ba. But again, I'm offering you the chance to provide a proper supporting reference if you believe I'm mistaken.

they're... not.... Horus.

The figures are identified as Harsoumtus and his elements (ka, ba). I'm not sure why you're having such a hard time grasping this, but Harsomtus is Horus (the name means "Horus, Uniter of the Two Lands").

Providing I have adequate time this evening, I'll try to return to this discussion to respond to your recent posts in reply to mine.

I'd love to talk about schizophrenia more with you, lets start another thread.

That would be fine, but the Alternative History forum would not be the correct place for this topic. Please be sure to use the correct forum.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#357    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 29 March 2013 - 01:20 AM, said:

OK, when will that happen? I have plans this weekend.

Edit: The CIA lost two mind control lawsuits, and Canada lost at least one.

The "mind control" in these lawsuits wasn't the quantum physics baloney you've been slicing. The were unethical but conventional psychological experiments done on people who were not properly informed of the nature of what they had signed up for. Look them up.

You are talking out of the wrong orifice, my friend.

You consider comments like this to be productive discussion? How old are you?

Congrats on not answering yet another question posed directly to you!

I answered it. You didn't like the answer.

#358    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 9,228 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:24 AM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 29 March 2013 - 01:20 AM, said:

No offense, but if given the option of the world ending in flames or people like you being right, I'd light the world-ending flames myself. If for no other reason than to avoid the tedious gloating. (Fortunately, I don't see your theories being proven in the real world.)

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#359    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:33 AM

View Postkmt_sesh, on 29 March 2013 - 06:11 PM, said:

Please try to read my responses more carefully. I don't like to be misrepresented, even if by accident. At no point did I argue that the serpent in the lotus bulb was not the ba of Horus—I certainly would not say such a thing, given that the inscriptions clearly identify it as the ba.

The matter to which you're referring comes from an earlier post of yours where you claimed the bas of gods possessed people like avatars. I did respond to that post and requested that you provide a proper supporting reference for your claim. You still have not done so. Specifically, I pointed out that only kings believed they contained the life force or direct spirit essence of a god, and this was Horus. And it was the ka of Horus, not his ba. But again, I'm offering you the chance to provide a proper supporting reference if you believe I'm mistaken.

The figures are identified as Harsoumtus and his elements (ka, ba). I'm not sure why you're having such a hard time grasping this, but Harsomtus is Horus (the name means "Horus, Uniter of the Two Lands").

Providing I have adequate time this evening, I'll try to return to this discussion to respond to your recent posts in reply to mine.

That would be fine, but the Alternative History forum would not be the correct place for this topic. Please be sure to use the correct forum.

So the confusion is all clear to me now.  Harsomptus is the biological son of Horus, "possessed" by his ba.  "Horus, uniter of two lands" does not mean it is Horus, think like an Egyptian.

Harwer (Haroeris), or "Horus the Elder" was the mature god represented in these stories who battles Seth for 80 years until the tribunal of gods finally awards him his rightful place on the throne of all Egypt. Finally, as Har-Mau or Harsomptus (Horus the Uniter), Horus fulfills this role of uniting and ruling over Egypt, though he is sometimes identified as the son of Horus the Elder and Hathor in this role, for example, at Edfu and Kom Ombo, and called by the name Panebtawy "Lord of the Two Lands".

According to the Turin Canon, the late predynastic rulers of Egypt were "followers of Horus". By the time of the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt, the ruler was Horus. On the palette in the Cairo museum that shows King Narmer, considered a candidate for the first ruler of a unified Egypt, Horus is shown holding a rope that passes through the nose of the defeated northern rival. Hence, some Egyptologists believe that the source of the mythological conflict between Horus and Seth may have been the predynastic struggle to unite Upper and Lower Egypt
http://www.touregypt...m#ixzz2PAQCiPCx

Harsomptus had a different name because he was a real person. His name alone substantiates the claim that he was possessed or thought of as being the spirit of his biological father, Horus.  

The Harsomtus version of Horus can be traced back to the Pyramid Texts as Har-mau or "Horus the uniter." The idea is the king as upholder of the unification of North and South Egypt. Since in temple dogma the divine child of a god and goddess could be thought a manifestation of the pharaoh, Harsomtus is used merely as "filling" in a sacred triad. He is e.g. the son of the elder Horus and Hathor at Edfu temple. Similarly at the temple of Kom-Ombo the same couple are the parents of Harsomtus under the name of Pa-neb-tawy or "lord of the Two Lands."
http://www.philvaz.c...etics/HORUS.htm

This concept, that the ba of Horus would be incarnated is, as you said yourself, common in Egyptian themes.  The pharoah's all claimed to be incarnations of Horus. There is no functional difference between a God incarnating in the Pharoah, than possessing him.  Also no functional difference between possession and the recipient's mind being controlled by the God.  I think the only contention left is whether or not the Egyptians believed what they were saying, and I think it should be clear that they did.  (The alternative of course, that "divine mandate" was just something the ruling class used to control the population... which is most likely true later; however it is possible that it was based on an actual phenomenon which is the foundation of this belief and mythology.)

Pyramid texts ca. the 25th Century BC describe the nature of the Pharaoh in different characters as both Horus and Osiris. The Pharaoh as Horus in life became the Pharaoh as Osiris in death, where he was united with the rest of the gods. New incarnations of Horus succeeded the deceased pharaoh on earth in the form of new pharaohs.

Look at it this way, two gods screw and have a human baby.  What happened? You have a new biological body, with the mind of the father inside it.

I don't see how anyone could argue against mind control or possession being a possible explanation of this.

Edited by prometheuslocke, 01 April 2013 - 12:48 AM.

#360    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:36 AM

View Postscowl, on 29 March 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

OK, when will that happen? I have plans this weekend.

You have some time. Enjoy it.

The "mind control" in these lawsuits wasn't the quantum physics baloney you've been slicing. The were unethical but conventional psychological experiments done on people who were not properly informed of the nature of what they had signed up for. Look them up.

Which you vehemently denied existed at all, not one post ago.  Your knowledge of the subject is lacking... you do not know what technology was being used, because the documentation of it was destroyed.  Why are you continuing to present your opinion here as fact, clearly you are not aware of much of the history or details surrounding MK-Ultra.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users