Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Mind Control. It's been here the whole time.

mind control illuminati quantum entanglement tempest

• Please log in to reply
422 replies to this topic

#406    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,766 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:53 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 07 April 2013 - 07:01 AM, said:

I vote apathy and ennui

Whatever.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#407    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 10,572 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:57 AM

Gawd!

Just use the term "boredom" when you mean "boredom," ya buncha high-falutin' bastids.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Anybody like Coleridge?

#408    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:17 AM

Great, glad we can stop not discussing this.  It has been a very arduous experience.   I will be preparing a post related to schizophrenia and the psychiatric community tomorrow.  

ps. kmt: I will be sure to post it in the proper category :)

#409    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:21 AM

View PostHarte, on 08 April 2013 - 12:57 AM, said:

Gawd!

Just use the term "boredom" when you mean "boredom," ya buncha high-falutin' bastids.

Harte

OK....Bordedom it is.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#410    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

I would vote for apathy but I'm just too apathetic

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#411    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 21,305 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:15 PM

View PostHarte, on 08 April 2013 - 12:57 AM, said:

Gawd!

Harte
I think the term you are groping for unsuccessfully is "Pretentious" bastids. :w00t:

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#412    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 9,297 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:05 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 08 April 2013 - 05:17 AM, said:

Great, glad we can stop not discussing this.  It has been a very arduous experience.   I will be preparing a post related to schizophrenia and the psychiatric community tomorrow.  

Oh, good. I was just thinking "the only thing this idea lacks is Scientology scat." I'm sure anti-psychiatry conspiracy nutziness is sure to include that!

All hail Xenu!

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#413    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,556 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:36 AM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 08 April 2013 - 05:17 AM, said:

That would be fine. If you haven't done so already, I would suggest the Philosophy and Psychology forum. Be forewarned, however. If your discussion there starts to generate a bunch of armchair psychologists dispensing their notions of treatments and pharmacology, the thread will likely be closed and locked. It's a tricky subject and we do not like people to pretend they are capable of performing medical diagnoses and courses of treatment on an internet message board.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#414    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 21,305 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:58 AM

View Postjaylemurph, on 08 April 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

Oh, good. I was just thinking "the only thing this idea lacks is Scientology scat." I'm sure anti-psychiatry conspiracy nutziness is sure to include that!

All hail Xenu!

--Jaylemurph
Hail Xena!!! Errrrr..... Xenu.

Posted Image

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#415    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:51 PM

With the recent revelations from Snowden, which appear to be "controlled' (http://www.unduecoer...sts-nwo-in.html) has anyone changed their opinion on the possibility of the NSA or related parties having this technology today?

#416    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 9,297 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:44 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 23 July 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

With the recent revelations from Snowden, which appear to be "controlled' (http://www.unduecoer...sts-nwo-in.html) has anyone changed their opinion on the possibility of the NSA or related parties having this technology today?

No.

Why, have you changed your own opinions?

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#417    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:40 PM

Since that is your site it isn't a recent revelation just your own personal opinion

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#418    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

Yes. I think they're even more ridiculous.

Let us know if you write anything more convincing on your blog to cite as "evidence".

#419    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:17 AM

View PostQuaentum, on 24 July 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

Since that is your site it isn't a recent revelation just your own personal opinion

I think you translated my statement improperly.  The "revelations" refer to the leaks which are public knowledge.  The attached link is a discussion, which explains why I think opinions should be changing.

#420    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:18 AM

View Postscowl, on 24 July 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

Yes. I think they're even more ridiculous.

Let us know if you write anything more convincing on your blog to cite as "evidence".

President Truman created the supersecret National Security Agency (NSA)
by secret Executive order on November 4, 1952.
Its primary purpose was to decipher the alien communications, language, and establish a dialogue with the extraterrestrials.

This most urgent task was a continuation of the earlier effort.
The secondary purpose of the NSA was to monitor all communications and emissions from any and all electronic devices worldwide for the purpose of gathering intelligence, both human and alien, and to contain
the secret of the alien presence.
from The Secret Government - Origin, Identity and Purpose of MJ-12

http://www.bibliotec...ociopol_nsa.htm

Spiral Symbolism:
Evolution and holistic growth:Letting go, surrender, release
Awareness of the one within the context of the whole
Connectivity and union with deific and cosmic energies

"Connectivity to the Divine" observation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users