Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Perpetual energy is real

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Razer

Razer

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

As far as you and I are concerned perpetual energy is real and a fact.  We are surrounded by energy, be it from the sun, from the aftermath of the big bang or what have you.  There is an incredible amout of energy out there that for all intents and purposes is perpetual.  All of that energy will be there after we are gone, the least we could do is try and harness it in our own time.

As far as we are concerned the whole universe is a perpetual energy device.  We just need to figure out ways to harness it.

Edited by Razer, 02 January 2013 - 11:53 PM.

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,478 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

Actually, there is only a finite - albeit incredibly hugely vast finite - amount of energy in the universe.
One day it'll all be used up.

#3    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 5,100 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:57 AM

no s..t sherlock, lol

even if only perpetual and unlimited,  on human history scale, even if used up in &^%$# (a trillion in a power of trillion and one), years, as  far as i see, it's as close to infinite, and unlimited as it gets.

Edited by aztek, 03 January 2013 - 01:58 AM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#4    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

Well, to say that is like saying there's an unlimited amount of water in the ocean. Is there? No. But there's definately enough for a person to swim. There's plenty of energy, but infinate isn't exactly the word I'd use to describe it.

However, yes, this has been a personal quandry of mine for some time now. We know how to harness solar energy, and we know the sun gives off enough energy in one day that it could heat the entire earth for a year. So, why we no use it???? :huh:

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#5    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,409 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

In science there is a very real difference between "big" and "infinite". We do not have "perpetual" energy, just a lot of it.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users