Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 2 votes

Why havent we gone back to the Moon yet?


  • Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#121    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:in between

  • The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

I think we're all agreeing on this subject. We haven't been back to moon ' not due to existence of aliens (that would have normally been seen by everyone using powerful scopes) but due to monetary reasons.

However if every serious business man will have deep understanding of the fact how gold is formed , moon should be seriously considered. On earth gold was brought by the latest meteorite bombardment over 200 millions ago. Gold is the result of melting stars exploding . Moon is continuously bombarded and was in the past as well. On earth gold is going underground more and more due to its higher density and weight + gravitational forces, but on moon these are lot less. Chances to find gold on the top layers on moon are very strong and high.
This is truly a serious reason to go to the moon.


#122    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 23 September 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

This is truly a serious reason to go to the moon.


And to check out the alleged alien bases. :alien:


A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.


Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens) There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology. Boy, were they big!... and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally. NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.


More information in Cities Found on the Moon!


http://www.bibliotec...anomalies02.htm


Edited by zoser, 23 September 2013 - 04:06 PM.

Posted Image


#123    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 10,552 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK. There if you need me

  • Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:20 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 23 September 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

I think we're all agreeing on this subject. We haven't been back to moon ' not due to existence of aliens (that would have normally been seen by everyone using powerful scopes) but due to monetary reasons.

However if every serious business man will have deep understanding of the fact how gold is formed , moon should be seriously considered. On earth gold was brought by the latest meteorite bombardment over 200 millions ago. Gold is the result of melting stars exploding . Moon is continuously bombarded and was in the past as well. On earth gold is going underground more and more due to its higher density and weight + gravitational forces, but on moon these are lot less. Chances to find gold on the top layers on moon are very strong and high.
This is truly a serious reason to go to the moon.

as Ive said before, man is going to the moon again, read this link

http://www.theregist...ater_this_year/

And gold is extremely heavy to transport

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#124    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo,NY

  • "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

View PostSir Rupert Von-Fritz 3rd, on 21 September 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

Why would it be a good investment to land another Man/Woman on the moon?  What could be learned from it that would benefit mankind. I would rather see the money spent on something that is and would benefit mankind… Like free dental care.

We have around 7 billion people on this planet. The Earth can only fit so many people in addition to the animal life already here. We are in fact running out of room to put all of are stuff here on the planet with all of are building projects destroying ecosystems and such. I say we need to go to Mars and terraform the planet while building Colonies because the Earth can't handle 7 billion people and growing.


#125    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

    My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

  • Member
  • 6,293 posts
  • Joined:12 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male

  • The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 23 September 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

We have around 7 billion people on this planet. The Earth can only fit so many people in addition to the animal life already here. We are in fact running out of room to put all of are stuff here on the planet with all of are building projects destroying ecosystems and such. I say we need to go to Mars and terraform the planet while building Colonies because the Earth can't handle 7 billion people and growing.

Yes.. because Mars is full of natural resources to house millions of Human population.

Posted Image

#126    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

    a dark, sarcastic, depressing blanket of nihilism

  • Member
  • 25,374 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:there

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

Probably we haven't been back because the original effort to get a Man on the Moon was largely political, to get one over on the Reds. There hasn't been the impetus for that lately, although who knows, there may be if the Chinese continue to develop their space program, or if good ol' Vlad Rooty Poot starts to give the Russian space program some serious direction.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


:cat:


#127    CRYSiiSx2

CRYSiiSx2

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts
  • Joined:06 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan, USA

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 03 January 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

Nope because aliens told us not to go back.

Hahahahaha best reply ever!

Posted Image
NRA - PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT
my twitter @sktm06

#128    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:in between

  • The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:47 PM

View Postseeder, on 23 September 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:



as Ive said before, man is going to the moon again, read this link

http://www.theregist...ater_this_year/

And gold is extremely heavy to transport

I hope they won't filled the moon with counterfeit products as they did on earth.... :)

Edited by qxcontinuum, 23 September 2013 - 09:47 PM.


#129    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:in between

  • The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

I bought today a tasco space station 70x800 mm magnification 600x

If there is any alien bases on moon will see them tonight. It will be full moon and free clean sky. A bottle of californian wine in the fridge and the fondu pot is ready....

Edited by qxcontinuum, 23 September 2013 - 10:00 PM.


#130    Skep B

Skep B

    Savant of Depravity

  • Member
  • 5,276 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:04 AM

..careful with that wine....

youll wind up seeing leprechauns and bigfoot up there too :D

I've seen **** that'll turn you WHITE!


#131    synchronomy

synchronomy

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
  • Joined:05 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario Canada

  • Facinating

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:18 AM

View Postzoser, on 23 September 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

And to check out the alleged alien bases. :alien:




A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.



Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens) There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology. Boy, were they big!... and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally. NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.


Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.



More information in Cities Found on the Moon!

http://www.bibliotec...anomalies02.htm

Dear God Zoser get serious. bibliotec is an archive site.  All they do is repeat what they search on the internet. It doesn't make it credible....and claims that Neil Armstrong witnessed anything other than "beautiful desolation" on the Moon are BS.
Posting such nonsense denies you of credibility.
I have mentioned this to you before about bibliotec...and again you demonstrate that you frequently do not read, or at least absorb, the information submitted here by members with vastly more experience in these subjects than yourself.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#132    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 32,084 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 22 September 2013 - 02:10 PM, said:

Is there any professional telescope that can be affordable and accessible to everyone and that can help a user visualizing moon's details? I am sure that will be helpful for this threat.


Dobsonians are the best bang for buck.
You could also book time at any local observatory.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#133    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 32,084 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:44 AM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 23 September 2013 - 09:55 PM, said:

I bought today a tasco space station 70x800 mm magnification 600x

If there is any alien bases on moon will see them tonight. It will be full moon and free clean sky. A bottle of californian wine in the fridge and the fondu pot is ready....

WTF! Give me a chance!! :D LOL.

One of these hey?

Posted Image


Great start mate, there are some excellent astronomy forums like Ice In Space that have many members who will help you with any starter problems. I know I had my share, and was grateful for the helpful advice.

A filter might be a good idea if the moon is full, you will be surprised how much light comes back from the moon. And should be inexpensive. Sun filters cost a packet, but just colours for moon and planet viewing should be quite benign.


If you decide to expand your collection, these Dobs are very well priced IMHO and offer a great deal. A brand new 10" only set me back $550.00 au.

Good luck finding those moon bases, LOL, but enjoy what you find in the meantime. The Moon is great, but I find Messier Objects mesmerising.

Posted Image



I sincerely wish you all the very best on your new journey to the stars.
More people should just go out and have a look instead of relying on Youtube to tell them what they might see.

Edited by psyche101, 24 September 2013 - 02:57 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#134    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 10,552 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK. There if you need me

  • Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:39 AM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 23 September 2013 - 09:55 PM, said:

I bought today a tasco space station 70x800 mm magnification 600x

If there is any alien bases on moon will see them tonight. It will be full moon and free clean sky. A bottle of californian wine in the fridge and the fondu pot is ready....

:tu:   whoa tiger - hehe, well at least you do what you say! heres one similar to mine! Only advice I can give is...If you decide to upgrade at some point, try get the widest lens possible, you'll see lots more! And let us know how your moon gazing is?

Posted Image

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#135    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 32,084 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:53 AM

View Postseeder, on 24 September 2013 - 05:39 AM, said:

:tu:   whoa tiger - hehe, well at least you do what you say! heres one similar to mine! Only advice I can give is...If you decide to upgrade at some point, try get the widest lens possible, you'll see lots more! And let us know how your moon gazing is?

Posted Image


Nice!!!

I reckon for the moon, he has the right tool for the job, deep space I agree holds wonders that have to be seen but he is going to get some very nice views of the moon out of that scope.

Awesome isn't it! Great to see someone actually get out there and really look up. He best prep up to join the skeptics in the near future after making a sensible decision like that........................... :D

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users