Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Why havent we gone back to the Moon yet?

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#91    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,875 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

View PostDi48, on 20 September 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

I just want another country to go to the moon and take a picture of our flag

By the way, which of the six flags did you actually mean?  Heres one of them:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...onment-19050795

Posted Image

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#92    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 07 January 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

Actually there is TONS of evidence for UFOs and Alien Abduction. There is actually very little Apollo evidence. In fact NASA has LOST or the evidence got stolen straight out of NASA HQ.

Well said.  It's just that in the face of evidence relating to certain subjects many would rather look the other way and pretend it wasn't there.

Posted Image

#93    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,571 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

No one is Looking the other way "Z" we actually Look at the evidence and the Facts ! Do you have the Facts ? :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#94    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

stevemagegod, on 07 January 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

Actually there is TONS of evidence for UFOs and Alien Abduction. There is actually very little Apollo evidence. In fact NASA has LOST or the evidence got stolen straight out of NASA HQ.

View Postzoser, on 21 September 2013 - 07:46 PM, said:

Well said.  It's just that in the face of evidence relating to certain subjects many would rather look the other way and pretend it wasn't there.

I missed the evidence for such stolen evidence, where was it posted?

Or is it the old story, "The PROOF the evidence was stolen is that now nobody can find it."

#95    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,875 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 21 September 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

stevemagegod, on 07 January 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

I missed the evidence for such stolen evidence, where was it posted?

Or is it the old story, "The PROOF the evidence was stolen is that now nobody can find it."

Well Jim, these CT nuts are life, but not as we know it!!   beam us up Scotty! :lol:

Edited by seeder, 21 September 2013 - 09:12 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#96    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,875 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 September 2013 - 07:46 PM, said:

so now youre branching out into the CT mindset? is there no limit to your talents? I'd have thought youd have some grown up ideas by now...

#97    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 03 January 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

Seriously we haven't landed another Human on the Moon in 41 years. In that time frame are technology has become so much safer and better. Not to mention we have a international space station now which could be used as a Gas Station. To and from the Moon which we didn't have back then. Sure a Moon trip is pretty expensive but still why hasn't another country besides the US landed someone on the moon?

Why would it be a good investment to land another Man/Woman on the moon?  What could be learned from it that would benefit mankind. I would rather see the money spent on something that is and would benefit mankind… Like free dental care.

Posted Image

#98    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

• I tried to enter my favorite quote but the data limit was breached so you get this. Pretty anti-climatic isn't it?

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 03 January 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

Nope because aliens told us not to go back.
Oh, this again.

#99    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,766 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

Because of poisonous rock spiders. Everybody knows that.

Edited by DecoNoir, 21 September 2013 - 10:05 PM.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#100    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,945 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

Actualy there should be a solid reason going to the moon. That is the the best place to build a space ship that can go to explore farther planets without consuming so much fuel or fight earths gravity. A man base on moon is the most logical step and new challenge to explore

#101    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,945 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:22 PM

View PostJesseCuster, on 07 January 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

Do you realise what a complete waste of the already limited power the rover has to be broadcasting footage 24/7 hundreds of millions of kilometers back to earth?

Why would you waste the power supply of a rover on Mars to broadcast 24 hours a day footage of it driving around very slowly in a desert?  What would that achieve?

How about just 10 minutes video of mars surroundings, perhaps a wind or something. That rover hasn't been doing much recently. Feed the humble in us , it's a unique life time video for sure.

Edited by qxcontinuum, 21 September 2013 - 11:28 PM.

#102    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:35 AM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 21 September 2013 - 11:18 PM, said:

Actualy there should be a solid reason going to the moon. That is the the best place to build a space ship that can go to explore farther planets without consuming so much fuel or fight earths gravity. A man base on moon is the most logical step and new challenge to explore

A man base on the moon... We can't even build successfully on floodplains on earth.

Posted Image

#103    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:31 AM

Something was on the moon that that caused concern.

Donna Hare gave evidence the Disclosure Project that employees were asked to airbrush forbidden images on NASA photos:

During the Disclosure Project press conference, former NASA employee, Donna Hare, revealed how NASA managed to cover up and erase anomalies such as UFOs from satellite photos. She was a female slide technician and received numerous space awards including 1969 Apollo Achievement award from the National Aeronautics and  Space Administration, 1973 Skylab award, a medallion for success on the Skylab-Suez Test project. Other awards for her skill as a technical Artist includes a 1994 recommendation by Texas Governor Ann Richards to the Advisory Committee of Psychology Associates.

Read More:

http://www.ufos-alie...uk/airbrush.htm

Listen to what she has to say:

Apparently censoring images is common place in various organisations.  Listen especially to Karl Wolfe (Langley AFB 1965) regarding Alien Moon artefacts as he discusses NSA material from the Luna orbiter.  He describes the base in some detail  Donna also appears on this clip:

Edited by zoser, 22 September 2013 - 08:45 AM.

Posted Image

#104    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,881 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:08 AM

View Postzoser, on 22 September 2013 - 08:31 AM, said:

Something was on the moon that that caused concern.

Donna Hare gave evidence the Disclosure Project that employees were asked to airbrush forbidden images on NASA photos:

During the Disclosure Project press conference, former NASA employee, Donna Hare, revealed how NASA managed to cover up and erase anomalies such as UFOs from satellite photos. She was a female slide technician and received numerous space awards including 1969 Apollo Achievement award from the National Aeronautics and  Space Administration, 1973 Skylab award, a medallion for success on the Skylab-Suez Test project. Other awards for her skill as a technical Artist includes a 1994 recommendation by Texas Governor Ann Richards to the Advisory Committee of Psychology Associates.

"Skylab-Suez Test project"

Zoser, you were BORN  to swallow crap like this. To the sad amusement of people you try to impress.

Do some REAL independent thinking. What year did Wolf claim to have seen the backside photos? And what year did the first of the probes actually TAKE any backside photos?

#105    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 22 September 2013 - 11:08 AM, said:

"Skylab-Suez Test project"

Zoser, you were BORN  to swallow crap like this. To the sad amusement of people you try to impress.

Do some REAL independent thinking. What year did Wolf claim to have seen the backside photos? And what year did the first of the probes actually TAKE any backside photos?

If they are telling lies and fabricating stories, please explain how you know.  

Two people with a similar tale.

Over to you Jim.

Edited by zoser, 22 September 2013 - 11:31 AM.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users