Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* - - - - 1 votes

Did Hoffa murder Jayne Mansfield?


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1    Sunshine Hoosier

Sunshine Hoosier

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined:21 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

In June 29, 1967, Jayne Mansfield and two other passengers were killed in a vehicular accident, ending the life of the once promising actress. The case was closed, but could there be more than meets the eye. Jayne was dating a lawyer who owed James Hoffa a large sum of money. The debt was never believed to be paid.  If Hoffa wasn't able to reclaim his loaned money then is it conceivable that he could have conspired for murder?

Mansfield and company were en route to New Orleans from Biloxi on a starry night with young chauffeur trying to make up for lost time. Depending on what account you read they were either going along a straight section or rounding a sharp turn in either case they came upon a fog thrown from a mosquito fogger and slammed into the back of semi truck instantly killing the three passengers in the front seat. The police were soon dispatched. A single picture was taken of the back the truck and it was soon allowed to go on it's way, trailer and all. Why wasn't there any lights or flags to raise warning of the oncoming fogging? There are two separate sets of pictures showing the accident site. One located out in middle of nowhere and the other showing street lights. There are even eye witness accounts naming two different locations as the site of the accident. Finally, after this accident regulations were finally set in motion that required semi trucks to have an under ride guard aka 'Mansfield bar' to prevent cars from going sliding underneath the trailer. As a result of this measure, there was small drop in insurance cost, and as a result Hoffa received an unknown amount of monetary bonus no doubt exceeding what was owed by Jayne's lawyer.

Could Hoffa, who was owed money, carry out a plot for murder, pay off the noted officials and get away murder?


#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,979 posts
  • Joined:10 May 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

I would say that is feasible but we will never know.  That secret is buried with Hoffa where ever that is.

Do you have any links to the pictures or an article?


#3    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

    Queen of the UM Asylum

  • Member
  • 6,149 posts
  • Joined:17 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Female

  • The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

I cannot imagine a mosquito fogger blowing while on a highway. Were mosquito foggers spewing "fog" that dense back then? I know today the "fog" lasts no time at all. There's no sharp curve anywhere along the route from New Orleans to Biloxi, even removing the possibility of the existence of the I-10. I'm sure they would've used Hwy. 90 and the only curve in Hwy. 90 is just west of Pass Christian.

It's very simple to lay blame on Hoffa when it sounds like there wasn't much of an investigation. So it's conceivable that the limo driver was drunk.

No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness. ~ Aristotle

#4    Rafterman

Rafterman

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,409 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

View PostSunshine Hoosier, on 03 January 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

In June 29, 1967, Jayne Mansfield and two other passengers were killed in a vehicular accident, ending the life of the once promising actress. The case was closed, but could there be more than meets the eye. Jayne was dating a lawyer who owed James Hoffa a large sum of money. The debt was never believed to be paid.  If Hoffa wasn't able to reclaim his loaned money then is it conceivable that he could have conspired for murder?

Mansfield and company were en route to New Orleans from Biloxi on a starry night with young chauffeur trying to make up for lost time. Depending on what account you read they were either going along a straight section or rounding a sharp turn in either case they came upon a fog thrown from a mosquito fogger and slammed into the back of semi truck instantly killing the three passengers in the front seat. The police were soon dispatched. A single picture was taken of the back the truck and it was soon allowed to go on it's way, trailer and all. Why wasn't there any lights or flags to raise warning of the oncoming fogging? There are two separate sets of pictures showing the accident site. One located out in middle of nowhere and the other showing street lights. There are even eye witness accounts naming two different locations as the site of the accident. Finally, after this accident regulations were finally set in motion that required semi trucks to have an under ride guard aka 'Mansfield bar' to prevent cars from going sliding underneath the trailer. As a result of this measure, there was small drop in insurance cost, and as a result Hoffa received an unknown amount of monetary bonus no doubt exceeding what was owed by Jayne's lawyer.

Could Hoffa, who was owed money, carry out a plot for murder, pay off the noted officials and get away murder?

Let's say he did.

How exactly would one go about pulling something like that off?  There are much easier ways to kill someone than to set up such an elaborate accident.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#5    Taun

Taun

    A dashing moose about town...

  • Member
  • 7,568 posts
  • Joined:19 May 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tornado Alley (Oklahoma)

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

View PostRafterman, on 03 January 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

Let's say he did.

How exactly would one go about pulling something like that off?  There are much easier ways to kill someone than to set up such an elaborate accident.

Add to that Hoffa was not the most patient man... If he really wanted to 'off' someone, they would just disappear (kind of like he did)...

Plus, if he was PO'd at someone, why would he murder someone else?... If he was going to 'use' Jayne to put pressure on the 'dead beat' he wouldn't kill her, he would make subtle threats... Killing her removes her as a leverage point...

As to the fogger, I believe they fogged using DDT back then - or an oil based spray that would settle and clog the breathing pores of the mosquito larva, which is one reason they fogged at night - fewer people around to affect by the fog...


#6    Sunshine Hoosier

Sunshine Hoosier

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined:21 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Female

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:06 AM

View PostLady Kasey, on 03 January 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

I cannot imagine a mosquito fogger blowing while on a highway. Were mosquito foggers spewing "fog" that dense back then? I know today the "fog" lasts no time at all. There's no sharp curve anywhere along the route from New Orleans to Biloxi, even removing the possibility of the existence of the I-10. I'm sure they would've used Hwy. 90 and the only curve in Hwy. 90 is just west of Pass Christian.

It's very simple to lay blame on Hoffa when it sounds like there wasn't much of an investigation. So it's conceivable that the limo driver was drunk.


Yes, it was Hwy. 90. They improved the route by reducing some of the curves in the early 1970's. In this satellite photo,  I marked the original route with yellow dots and the crash area with a red dot. As you can see it was a very sharp curve. Even before the noted accident this was one of infamous dead man's turns because a lot of people died trying to pass in this area. It makes no sense that there wasn't any kind of warning about the fogging.

Attached Thumbnails

  • CHM1.jpg


#7    MstrMsn

MstrMsn

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts
  • Joined:09 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boston

  • "If you don't like the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question!"

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:47 AM

That's a very sharp curve? You need to travel on the highways of New England....

Also, Tuan is correct when he mentioned Jayne being leverage. Contrary to popular belief - bookies, loan sharks, mobsters (like Hoffa) don't kill those that owe them money, and they especially don't kill the people that can be used to pressure you into making sure you pay them back.

We are born with 2 fears: Falling, and loud noises, all others are LEARNED.
You say fear is all in the mind. I say you are right; for it is our imagination that makes things seem scary.
If you want to learn how to not be afraid, ask.

#8    Antilles

Antilles

    NCC-1701

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Joined:23 Jul 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:2nd star from the left

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:54 AM

I looked at your Google map but...where do you get Hoffa killing Mansfield? You have sources for this? Why the hell would he order her killed anyway? The poor woman was at the end of her 15 minutes of fame and doing whatever she could to keep herself and her kids clothed and fed. Although I never understood why Mickey Hargitay just didn't go to court and take them. He could have. Mariska Hargitay was in that accident.


#9    monk 56

monk 56

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • Joined:22 Aug 2012

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

Hi Sunshine Hoosier,

I think you are looking in the wrong direction, i wouldn't look at Hoffa but LaVey, leader of the Satanist Church, who liked Jayne Mansfield but put a death curse on her boyfriend Sam Brody as he desecrated Satans Church....the trouble with curses is others can die at the same time, and as this was Jayne Mansfield's boyfriend, there was a high risk to her as well, please scroll down link below to "Religion and also Death":-

http://en.wikipedia....Jayne_Mansfield

She died near Fort Pike Bridge/Rigolets Bridge:-

http://en.wikipedia....Rigolets_Bridge

A curse is often applied to sunset, sunrise or midnight on day of death, a lot of the time this will correspond to Sirius or Belt of Orion at location on date,....on 29th June 1967 at location, the Sun rose with Belt of Orion!   Astronomy graph on link below:-

http://2012forum.com...=6912&mode=view

Edited by monk 56, 04 January 2013 - 10:43 AM.


#10    monk 56

monk 56

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • Joined:22 Aug 2012

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:30 AM

Hi NickMate,

What is confusing to many is Sirius and Belt of Orion are not evil, the good and evil use the same stars as powerful energies, the difference is how they are applied by the mind, so it is the human that applies energies that determines if good or bad influence.

So these stars have duality by humans that apply, an example would be The College of Psychic Studies, no evil exists there, i was a member before i was disabled, a big date in the history would be 25th October 1883, where midnight day marker was applied when Sirius was rising in London, link below:-

http://www.collegeof...ge/history.html

However the same star was used by Church of Satan for a Black Mass on 06/06/06 in Los Angeles, California, for opposite reasons, link below:-

http://www.churchofs...6SHighMass.html

For the general public this is confusing, as well as day markers aligned to Sunset, Midnight, and Sunrise.

What happened with Church of Satan on 06/06/06 in Los Angeles was that they used ancient Greek Day Marker, perhaps link below will help you to understand:-

http://en.wikipedia....entine_calendar

So watch below:-



The 6th of June 2006 began in Los Angeles by ancient Greek Day Marker at Sunset on 5th June 2006, this location was calcalated by Church of Satan, as Sirius set with the Sun, astronomy graphs below for both:-

http://2012forum.com...=3836&mode=view


#11    MstrMsn

MstrMsn

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts
  • Joined:09 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boston

  • "If you don't like the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question!"

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

So, Satanists are responsible?? :unsure2:  

I think someone needs to actually take a look at what they do from an objective view point, and not that of a nutcase.

We are born with 2 fears: Falling, and loud noises, all others are LEARNED.
You say fear is all in the mind. I say you are right; for it is our imagination that makes things seem scary.
If you want to learn how to not be afraid, ask.

#12    monk 56

monk 56

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • Joined:22 Aug 2012

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

You are right to question me MistrMsn

However you are a baby in protection, i would not show your location by remote viewing, because you are a baby that doesn't know how to protect yourself, i will give three locations, actually i'm protecting you, you may have psychic attack if you reveal Boston where you live, i know where you live in America, but don't want location given, however it may be three locations, this makes it difficult for nasty esoteric secret societies!

There are three in America, Boston, Thomas, Georgia, Boston, Wayne, Indiana, or prime spot in Boston, Suffolk Massachusetts, i'm looking at massachusetts, don't reveal real address it may result in psychic attack!

Have you any idea where forensics comes from, it comes from a fictional character from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, all police forces value him!
reasoning-backwards

http://www.heartland...scovering-truth

Edited by monk 56, 06 January 2013 - 02:14 PM.


#13    monk 56

monk 56

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • Joined:22 Aug 2012

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

Please note i wouldn't give your location other than three locations, but please note before disablement i was a member of the College of Psychic Studies, oops, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Was a PRESIDENT, i know my stuff!

http://en.wikipedia....Psychic_Studies

Please stick your foot in your mouth by further thread sections, ha ha!

Edited by monk 56, 06 January 2013 - 02:26 PM.


#14    Rafterman

Rafterman

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,409 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 04 January 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

Hi Sunshine Hoosier,

I think you are looking in the wrong direction, i wouldn't look at Hoffa but LaVey, leader of the Satanist Church, who liked Jayne Mansfield but put a death curse on her boyfriend Sam Brody as he desecrated Satans Church....the trouble with curses is others can die at the same time, and as this was Jayne Mansfield's boyfriend, there was a high risk to her as well, please scroll down link below to "Religion and also Death":-

http://en.wikipedia....Jayne_Mansfield

She died near Fort Pike Bridge/Rigolets Bridge:-

http://en.wikipedia....Rigolets_Bridge

A curse is often applied to sunset, sunrise or midnight on day of death, a lot of the time this will correspond to Sirius or Belt of Orion at location on date,....on 29th June 1967 at location, the Sun rose with Belt of Orion!   Astronomy graph on link below:-

http://2012forum.com...=6912&mode=view

So it couldn't have just been a car wreck?

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#15    monk 56

monk 56

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • Joined:22 Aug 2012

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

Hi Rafterman,

Obviously we will never get to the truth, and in one thing MstrMsn is right, i don't know enough about the Church of Satan, but i do know a lot about how secret societies align the stars, Jayne Mansfield's death was very suspicious by the alignment at Sunrise to Belt of Orion at location, and LaVey did curse Sam Brody, saying that he would die within a year, which happened, sadly Jayne Mansfield's death was at the same time, it is the way, others may die if a curse is given!

As MstrMsn called me a nutcase, obviously i will look at boys from Boston, North East coast of America, many secret societies are there in Massachusetts and surrounding area, hell mostly everything in Washington DC is aligned to Sirius or Belt of Orion!

Obviously a Boston Boy would understand me like Benjamin Franklin, who was born in Boston, a great deal of the intentional alignments to Sirius and Alnilam in Washington DC were put there by Franklin who was an astrologer, link below:-

http://en.wikipedia....'s_Almanack

A curse is the same as assassins creed, you will note that John F. Kennedy came from Boston, his Eternal Flame is in Arlington, Virginia, established on 15th March 1967, sunset day marker was chosen on day, Ra/Sun setting in the West while Alnilam is in centre of sky at location, astronomy graph below:-

http://2012forum.com...=6915&mode=view

Information about Eternal Flame on link below:-

http://en.wikipedia....y_Eternal_Flame

Wanna see what happened to Bobby Kennedy, that was born in Brookline Massachusetts, which borders City of Boston???

Edited by monk 56, 07 January 2013 - 10:22 AM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users