Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Devils stone

paranormal demons demonslayer negativity

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1    Crystal Rose

Crystal Rose

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 365 posts

• Our choices make us who we are, not are past, not other people.

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:29 AM

I had these limestones that were given to me. Unfortunly I never thought of the problems they would cause. I first notice that my plants were dying for no reason. Then there was alot of anger and bickering. I thought that was normal. Then I notice a bright pink aura around the person I gave a limestone to. Her aura should have been blue. So I got rid of them, but I forgot a piece. I was showing her the last piece, when she mentioned how she got a sudden feeling of anger. I threw it out the door. She felt better and the house did too. She mentioned how she hadnt believed in such things, but now she does. I write this to tell others to avoid limestone. It collects negativity and attracts evil.

Understanding begins with a open mind, wisdom comes in silence, beauty is truly unknown, knowledge comes at a price, strength comes from pain.

When I get p***ed, you better run and run fast. Especially if you are the one that p***ed me off. A computer screen won't stop me.

#2    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Mostly Harmless

• 11,356 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

Take them out and bury then in the yard, from full moon to full moon, then put them out under the full moon to charge them, then sage it.   When you don't know where something like that has been it good to return what energy they have collected along the way back into the earth.  Any stone or crystal can overload on negative energy. You just need to clear it.

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost; for none now live who remember it."  Galadriel

#3    Crystal Rose

Crystal Rose

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:47 AM

oops! I threw them in the trash. Thing is I think they took all the negativity built up from some demons (though the demons are gone) out of the house with them.

Understanding begins with a open mind, wisdom comes in silence, beauty is truly unknown, knowledge comes at a price, strength comes from pain.

When I get p***ed, you better run and run fast. Especially if you are the one that p***ed me off. A computer screen won't stop me.

#4    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:41 AM

That's interesting, I did not know that about lime stone .  Do you know if the person who gave them to you experienced the same thing?

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#5    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,507 posts

• Thought of the day

'Never slam dance while priming plastic explosives'

D.R Dodds

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

I have never had a problem with limestone.. basically where I live is on a limestone reef.. so its pretty much everywhere.. I have had a few nice pieces in the house and never had any trouble at all..

#6    Crystal Rose

Crystal Rose

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:50 AM

Well I do know that he mention having a shadow person in his house. Also found out he was a phsyic vampire, soooo I dont know if he gave them to me on purpose or what.

#7    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

Were they just pieces or planters?  How did he give them to you?  Ask if you wanted them or as a.gift?

I'm just curious because i'm wondering what his intentions were.  Also, what is a psychic vampire?

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#8    sussexontheriver

sussexontheriver

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

• "I tell them there are no problems, only solutions." - John Lennon

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

View PostLesionia, on 26 January 2013 - 06:50 AM, said:

Well I do know that he mention having a shadow person in his house. Also found out he was a phsyic vampire, soooo I dont know if he gave them to me on purpose or what.
Psychic vampires suck on your emotions... so those stones could have been used to drain your emotions to feed him. I call them emotional vampires because there are some out there that seem to latch onto you unknowingly and suck your emotions dry. That is, if you believe that stuff.

http://en.wikipedia....Psychic_vampire

Edited by sussexontheriver, 27 January 2013 - 09:13 PM.

#9    sussexontheriver

sussexontheriver

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

Vampire 1: The Narcissist.
This vampire is grandiose, self-important, attention hogging, and hungry for admiration. She is often charming and intelligent–until her guru status is threatened.
Self-defense tips: Enjoy her good qualities, but keep your expectations realistic. Because her motto is “me-first,” getting angry or stating your needs won’t phase her. To get her cooperation, show how your request satisfies her self-interest.

Vampire 2: The Victim.
This vampire thinks the world is against him, and demands that others rescue him.
Self-defense tips: Don’t be his therapist, and don’t tell him to buck up. Limit your interactions, and don’t get involved in his self-pity.

Vampire 3: The Controller.
This vampire has an opinion about everything, thinks he knows what’s best for you, has a rigid sense of right and wrong, and needs to dominate.
Self-defense tips: Speak up and be confident. Don’t get caught up in bickering over the small stuff. Assert your needs, and then agree to disagree.

Vampire 4: The Criticizer.
This vampire feels qualified to judge you, belittle you, and bolster her own ego by making you feel small and ashamed.
Self-defense tips: Don’t take what she says personally. Address a misplaced criticism directly. Don’t get defensive. Express appreciation for what’s useful. Bounce back with a massive dose of loving-kindness.

Vampire 5: The Splitter.
This vampire may treat you like his BFF one day, and then mercilessly attack you the next day when he feels wronged. He is often a threatening rageaholic who revels in keeping others on an emotional roller coaster.
Self-defense tips: Establish boundaries and be solution-oriented. Avoid skirmishes, refuse to take sides, and avoid eye contact when he’s raging at you. Visualize a protective shield around you when you’re being emotionally attacked.

Src: PsychCentral
These are the psychological vampires.

Edited by sussexontheriver, 27 January 2013 - 09:46 PM.

#10    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

View PostLesionia, on 04 January 2013 - 05:29 AM, said:

I had these limestones that were given to me. Unfortunly I never thought of the problems they would cause. I first notice that my plants were dying for no reason. Then there was alot of anger and bickering. I thought that was normal. Then I notice a bright pink aura around the person I gave a limestone to. Her aura should have been blue. So I got rid of them, but I forgot a piece. I was showing her the last piece, when she mentioned how she got a sudden feeling of anger. I threw it out the door. She felt better and the house did too. She mentioned how she hadnt believed in such things, but now she does. I write this to tell others to avoid limestone. It collects negativity and attracts evil.
Whatcha blaming the devil for with this? :( He didn't do anything :devil:

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#11    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostLesionia, on 04 January 2013 - 05:29 AM, said:

It's not necessarily because its limestone .It could just be this particular limestone was somehow tainted on a metaphysical level .
Some stones are more susceptible to such perversions though .
Limestone is probably one of these ,but it  doesn't mean all limestone will do this .
You've already gotten rid of it ,so ,no worries..

Miss me?

#12    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,276 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

So you got some rocks that were so negative that you decided to just chuck them out for other people to find and get misfortune? Yipes.

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#13    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

View PostLesionia, on 26 January 2013 - 06:50 AM, said:

Ahh,now it makes sense.
Yes he gave them to you on purpose . Don't deal with this person anymore,is my suggestion .

Miss me?

#14    sussexontheriver

sussexontheriver

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 27 January 2013 - 10:20 PM, said:

Ahh,now it makes sense.
Yes he gave them to you on purpose . Don't deal with this person anymore,is my suggestion .
I agree, that is the only way to protect yourself

#15    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 19,354 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

Mmm ! I have one practical problem with this. I was born and lived in a house over 100 years old which was made almost entirely of limestone. The oldest part was  " limestone" n the form of a lime shell grit and lime stone mix, about 18 inches thick. The latter part (early 20C) was cut and dressed natural limestone, mortared together with lime mortar. Our town was built on both solid sheet and crumbly limestone. I had a happy, anger free, childhood, loved and cared for, without any signs at all of negative influences.  So, for me, there is an element of doubt in the universality of this application.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

Also tagged with paranormal, demons, demonslayer, negativity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users