Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The new Aeroscraft airship

aeroscraft airship

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

The problem with Helium is that it only provides one fourth the lift that hydrogen does. If this is going to be a cargo vehicle with internal storage, it will probably have to use hydrogen.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#17    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

thats interesting it really is but besides what you guys say its intentions are what are your other guys intentions?any secret intentions or missions or etc behing it???because i find it really hard that you guys bare so loving and caring for the people as a whole.when it comes to any type of technology made from the arm services,government it always raises questions and red flags and wonder is there a secret agenda behind its so called purpose or creation.not that i'm expecting a honest answer from any of the government agencies they never been honest and would they start now right.its okay though there are good forces out there that really do have humanity best interest at heart and really do care for humanity as a whole.

#18    southron_98

southron_98

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:13 AM

View PostTaun, on 09 January 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

Hydrogen is definitly NOT safer than gasoline... If anything it is much more hazardous... Helium or a helium/mix is the way to go...

There is no risk to the environmentPosted Image from hydrogen, because it is not toxic or corrosive. It is not any more dangerous than gasoline, natural gas or kerosene, based on testing.  Hydrogen has been perceived by the public as a dangerous and explosive gas. Most other fuels are explosive as well, but hydrogen has certain properties that make it safer, in some cases, and which actually make it preferable over other gases by industrial companies. It does not cover the ground the way gasoline does. The explosion hazard does not last for more than a few seconds after a spill if it occurs.

#19    southron_98

southron_98

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:19 AM

What I found interesting and apparentedly no one else would be the descrition of this in flight.  "...Sightings take place near cities and on Interstate highways -- They are seen at low altitude in plain sight of eyewitnesses
-- They fly at extremely low speed or hover in plain sight of eyewitnesses -- The vehicles sometime fly with easily noticeable bright lights -- either blinding white lights, or have "bright disco lights" that usually flash combinations of red, green or blue..."  "....

Often, both craft are observed as totally silent, and at other times as having a droning type sound. They have been reported as illuminated like a carnival ride, normally with brighter lights on the leading edge than the trailing edge. And again the opposite applies, for equally they have been witnessed as just a gray or black metallic looking shape, gliding through the sky...".

#20    Majikwayz

Majikwayz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:35 AM

WOW....thats awesome!!

#21    TheMolePatrol

TheMolePatrol

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:13 AM

Reminds me of the airship on Wall-E. Are our RedBox's taking over BlockBuster? Is self-checkout convienient when shopping at grocery stores? Isn't it badass we can wave our hands infront of the paper towel machine and it replies with a nice dry sheet of paper?
Won't it be badass when you can wake up and robots and mechanisms take care of every single chore in your life, to the point where you get chuddy buddy and your bones look like flimy fish skeletons?

#22    nothinglizx2

nothinglizx2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 179 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

o good a giant watermelon with shoes.

#23    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:09 AM

waayyyyyyyyyy  coooollll

#24    redbundy

redbundy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:49 AM

... also moves at a fraction of the speed...

#25    Cherokee Wolf

Cherokee Wolf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:27 AM

Very cool!

#26    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,772 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

View Postmarcos anthony toledo, on 09 January 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

Lets bring backe commerial at a gasZepperlin for world wide cargo and tourist travel what a way to tour the world what a gas and lets use Hydrogen as the fuel safer than gasoline and more plentyful.
I also wonder if it could be profitable for "cruises".  Transatlantic/Pacific travels with beautiful vistas.  Shore excursions could be a bit dicey though ;)

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#27    cenobite

cenobite

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts

• old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

is this actually real? i find this video quite bizarre, why would the military advertise new tech?

#28    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:28 AM

I wonder how it would hold up against air-defenses... Guessing it will only be deployed after all anti-air defenses are taken out and we have air superiority. Being a hydrogen craft that is basically one giant balloon floating in the sky, it would be quite easy to be downed and means tons of equipment lost in battle. Once again our government isn't thinking about what could happen and how to protect such a precious aircraft.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#29    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,614 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:42 AM

it doesn't matter, what matters is to secure funds.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#30    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,772 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

View PostUncle Sam, on 13 January 2013 - 01:28 AM, said:

I wonder how it would hold up against air-defenses... Guessing it will only be deployed after all anti-air defenses are taken out and we have air superiority. Being a hydrogen craft that is basically one giant balloon floating in the sky, it would be quite easy to be downed and means tons of equipment lost in battle. Once again our government isn't thinking about what could happen and how to protect such a precious aircraft.
When you think of it, cargo aircraft are just as vulnerable.  The key will be to only use them in situations for resupply not too close to a hostile area.  Massive amounts of supplies could be staged and all that would need be done is inflate and sail :)

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users