Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Need some psychic help! If possible :)


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    watera

watera

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined:05 Jan 2013

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:20 AM

Hiya,

I am just interested if anyone could give me a psychic reading to do with my love life?

I feel my current relationship is coming to an end. So wanted to know if there will be someone in the future for me?

Also, will the problems in my life now ever go away?

Thank you so much for the replies!


#2    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

    Eternal Seeker

  • Member
  • 2,648 posts
  • Joined:20 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:NC

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:43 AM

Of  course, the future holds a ton of surprises. It always does, but life isn't perfect so of course you will have some gloomy times. Stay strong, and you will come upon your own answers.




#3    joc

joc

    Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

  • Member
  • 12,654 posts
  • Joined:12 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milky Way Galaxy 3rd planet

  • They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:52 AM

View Postwatera, on 05 January 2013 - 03:20 AM, said:

Hiya,

I am just interested if anyone could give me a psychic reading to do with my love life?

I feel my current relationship is coming to an end. So wanted to know if there will be someone in the future for me?

Also, will the problems in my life now ever go away?

Thank you so much for the replies!
I will give it a shot:
(warming up my Crystal Ball)
You didn't specify your gender but I feel you are male.  Your relationship is coming to an end because she thinks you are an arrogant, egotistical, selfish person (basically) Note:  I am not saying you are...these are things that I am getting from my vibes...just calling it the way I am seeing it...doesn't mean you are...just that your partner sees you that way.
You will overcome the problems you are facing now, but it will not be easy...you have to ease up on people at work and start working toward becoming an overall more positive person.  I am just getting this feeling that your problems are not as bad as you think they are.  Try looking at things more positively.  Like Chevy Chase said:  See your future...Be your future...if you can do that you will find someone marvelous in the future.  You will definitely find someone...but it is going to take work on your part to find the 'right' one.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#4    watera

watera

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined:05 Jan 2013

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

Hey, thanks for the readings!

Yes, I am male.

Could the feelings of arrogance, egotism and selfishness be my feelings instead towards that person? Because not sure that I am seen that way...

Maybe it is because I am getting all these problems at once that it seems worse, so it could be better than I think it is.

Thanks a lot! :)


#5    joc

joc

    Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

  • Member
  • 12,654 posts
  • Joined:12 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milky Way Galaxy 3rd planet

  • They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

View Postwatera, on 05 January 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

Hey, thanks for the readings!

Yes, I am male.

Could the feelings of arrogance, egotism and selfishness be my feelings instead towards that person? Because not sure that I am seen that way...

Maybe it is because I am getting all these problems at once that it seems worse, so it could be better than I think it is.

Thanks a lot! :)
Many times people project their own personalities onto other people.  It is very possible that she is projecting her character traits onto you...never seeing that it is her own character that is in question.  It's like someone accuses you of being a hypocrit...and you don't think you are...and...when examined closely the truth is that the person who is doing the accusing is the real hypocrit.  That is 'projecting'.
And, yes, when problems are multiple it tends to seem worse than it actually is.  Remember, we 'create' our own individual reality moment by moment.  This is why you need to take a pro-active positive mind set.  If you need help with ways to do that let me know.  Good luck. :)

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#6    watera

watera

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined:05 Jan 2013

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

Hey, thanks again.

It all makes sense.

Any advice on how to achieve a pro-active positive mind I will be grateful for! :)

Thanks!


#7    joc

joc

    Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

  • Member
  • 12,654 posts
  • Joined:12 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milky Way Galaxy 3rd planet

  • They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

View Postwatera, on 06 January 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

Hey, thanks again.

It all makes sense.

Any advice on how to achieve a pro-active positive mind I will be grateful for! :)

Thanks!
The first thing one must do is remove all negative words from their vocabulary.   This is the most important thing anyone can do.
I would highly....highly...recommend reading (studying) a book entitled Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.  
What we think...creates...our reality.  Everything we say, and every action came from our own thoughts.  
Consider the Brain as you would a computer.  Computers have different files...picture files, video files, etc.   Think of your brain as having two files;  the Positive File (the I Can) file...and the Negative File (the I Can't) file.  Whenever you say or think, I can do that.  A memory is created right?  And that memory is stored where? In the I Can file.  Likewise, every time you say any word with the n't at the end of it, that thought goes into the I Can't file.  Your subconscious mind doesn't distinguish between truth or lie...it only cares about reinforcing the conscious thought!  So, if you think or say for instance, I can't do that...the subconscious mind begins working, searching for memory that will support the conscious thought, I can't do that.   As a result, a lot of negative memory is made conscious where it is re-memorized and restored.
The best thing you can do is remove all negative words from your vocabulary...it doesn't happen over night but over time, by thinking about what you are thinking you can 'clean up' your memory.  When you hear yourself saying something like, I don't want to go to work today!   Reverse it!  Immediately say:  I DO want to go to work today.  You have to reprogram your mind.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#8    watera

watera

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined:05 Jan 2013

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

Thanks

I will definitely use these techniques and see how it goes!


#9    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

    sit vis vobiscum

  • 11,867 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Female

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:07 PM

It is also learning to practice self awareness all the time. Then you can catch the negative thought loops, the negative programs (since relating this to like a computer is the easiest metaphor) and scramble them away like a defrag prog would on your hard drive. Everything begins on the thought level and may not even come from your own creative thought process. How else does subliminal programming work ?  You can have all sorts of junk residing on your thought level from all sorts of sources, other people too, ask any empath or telepath that.

See if the thought level is ignored and thoughts are left there to fester, they eventually engage the emotive body, and bam the emotional connect is like a charge of fuel, and now you have scenarios and thought forms being created. Once your emotions take hold on a line of thought whether it originates as your own or someone else's, you will allow that frequency in to potentially dominate your whole being.  We humans know it as moods - if your moods are all over the place, the chances are your thought level is too and practising self awareness is the quickest drug free way to take control of your thoughts and block/stop the negative ones or ones that don't originate from you.

Meditation is a useful tool for learning to do this as well. It's not so much about denying the existence of negativity, because that is pointless, we all exist with it and produce it, project it, it's part of the balance and human experience. The idea is that you learn to become conscious of what frequency of thought/emotion you are hosting 24/7 - and rather than deny or reject negativity, you are adjusting yourself to descramble it, transmute it, so you remain in a neutral balanced centred position, with no bias either way to negativity or positivity.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 06 January 2013 - 09:09 PM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#10    joc

joc

    Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

  • Member
  • 12,654 posts
  • Joined:12 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milky Way Galaxy 3rd planet

  • They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 06 January 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

It is also learning to practice self awareness all the time. Then you can catch the negative thought loops, the negative programs (since relating this to like a computer is the easiest metaphor) and scramble them away like a defrag prog would on your hard drive. Everything begins on the thought level and may not even come from your own creative thought process. How else does subliminal programming work ?  You can have all sorts of junk residing on your thought level from all sorts of sources, other people too, ask any empath or telepath that.

See if the thought level is ignored and thoughts are left there to fester, they eventually engage the emotive body, and bam the emotional connect is like a charge of fuel, and now you have scenarios and thought forms being created. Once your emotions take hold on a line of thought whether it originates as your own or someone else's, you will allow that frequency in to potentially dominate your whole being.  We humans know it as moods - if your moods are all over the place, the chances are your thought level is too and practising self awareness is the quickest drug free way to take control of your thoughts and block/stop the negative ones or ones that don't originate from you.

Meditation is a useful tool for learning to do this as well. It's not so much about denying the existence of negativity, because that is pointless, we all exist with it and produce it, project it, it's part of the balance and human experience. The idea is that you learn to become conscious of what frequency of thought/emotion you are hosting 24/7 - and rather than deny or reject negativity, you are adjusting yourself to descramble it, transmute it, so you remain in a neutral balanced centred position, with no bias either way to negativity or positivity.
Very well said bLu3 de 3n3rgy!  This especially resonated with me:
See if the thought level is ignored and thoughts are left there to fester, they eventually engage the emotive body, and bam the emotional connect is like a charge of fuel, and now you have scenarios and thought forms being created.

One problem area that I have only recently in the last few years been able to overcome is the 'movie' in my head.  I would find myself actually creating a scenario, injecting myself into it, and would be come totally immersed in this movie of my mind, the whole time unaware of how it was changing my emotions and my mood in real time.  Now, when that starts to happen, I just say to myself, That's a Movie!  and move on from it.  
Thanks for elaborating.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#11    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

    sit vis vobiscum

  • 11,867 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Female

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

View Postjoc, on 06 January 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

Very well said bLu3 de 3n3rgy!  This especially resonated with me:
See if the thought level is ignored and thoughts are left there to fester, they eventually engage the emotive body, and bam the emotional connect is like a charge of fuel, and now you have scenarios and thought forms being created.

One problem area that I have only recently in the last few years been able to overcome is the 'movie' in my head.  I would find myself actually creating a scenario, injecting myself into it, and would be come totally immersed in this movie of my mind, the whole time unaware of how it was changing my emotions and my mood in real time.  Now, when that starts to happen, I just say to myself, That's a Movie!  and move on from it.  
Thanks for elaborating.

People need to learn how to talk to themselves without feeling like a fruitcake for doing so. I mean we all have that inner thought voice and we have all experienced having an neg emotive scenario triggered just because we were reminded of something or randomly just allowed it to go from the thought level to the emotive (unconsciously). The idea is to find your own way to tell yourself to shut the hell that up,  or mentally print 'cancel' or 'devoid'  over whatever thought form or movie you allowed to stream which changed your mood / disposition. Once you get used to doing this, you will literately create your own thought firewall. You have the power to stop or devoid anything your not happy with that your mind or thoughts try to create or contract you to, or that something else is trying to contract you to. You just have to be active not passive about it.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 06 January 2013 - 09:34 PM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#12    joc

joc

    Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

  • Member
  • 12,654 posts
  • Joined:12 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milky Way Galaxy 3rd planet

  • They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:39 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 06 January 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

People need to learn how to talk to themselves without feeling like a fruitcake for doing so. I mean we all have that inner thought voice and we have all experienced having an neg emotive scenario triggered just because we were reminded of something or randomly just allowed it to go from the thought level to the emotive (unconsciously). The idea is to find your own way to tell yourself to shut the hell that up,  or mentally print 'cancel' or 'devoid'  over whatever thought form or movie you allowed to stream which changed your mood / disposition. Once you get used to doing this, you will literately create your own thought firewall. You have the power to stop or devoid anything your not happy with that your mind or thoughts try created or contract you to, or that something else is trying to contract you too. You just have to be active not passive about it.
I talk to myself all the time...and I find that very normal.   The real problem I have now is driving and talking.  If I start talking to anyone, including myself, I will never get where I am suppose to be going.  lol
  I still do the 'movie' thing occasionally but now it is always with purpose, while meditating, generally projecting myself into a 'parallel universe' to find answers to questions not readily forthcoming...and not controlling that at all has a freeing affect and has given me deep insight into personal situations.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#13    watera

watera

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined:05 Jan 2013

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

Hey,

Thanks for all the advice and interesting discussions!

I have actually tried meditation and I can't seem to relax while doing it, so not sure it's working.

Also if I do manage to relax, I get a very bright white light appear which takes me out of it straight away.

Any ideas?


#14    prodriguez072

prodriguez072

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined:01 Feb 2013

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

Dear friends, I am from Colombia and I need help. Someone who is honest, accurate and authentic. Please log into me.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users