Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 5 votes

My Lycanthrope Friend

werewolves lycanthrope lycanthropy

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#61    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:52 AM

Well now im just ticked they labeled them zombie bullets

since when have zombie bullets had to be silver?

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#62    Dougward5

Dougward5

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

• " silver bullets ain't cheap"
    www.realwerewolfhunters.com

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:43 AM

the kit works for zombies ( head shot with 357 )  werewolves ( silver) or vampires( wooden stake it comes with) .........

#63    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:50 AM

I have a baseball bat.

that is my zombie kit.

it's also my intruder kit, and velociraptor kit.

I'm really cheap I guess is what I'm trying to say

#64    Papagiorgio

Papagiorgio

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

• I'm just saying.

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:22 PM

View PostThe Unseen, on 24 August 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

I never said I was going to use them,More like sentimental value, The friend that gave them to me was kinda weird but a good guy,Nothing to fear from him,He had a heart of Gold, But before he died he gave me the bullits and Im going to keep them for a long time and maybe pass them down to my son,Ive shot a few of them and they shoot very straight and are dead on,you see,Im a Gunsmith and have made bullits before and continue to do so,Silver will expand and to think it wont is wrong, Bullits don't allways expand but will run down the barrel and wont hurt the rifling one bit,the only thing they do is cost you money everytime they are shot. But please don't tell people they wont shoot cause that is ubsured,Im not trying to sound mean or unfriendly but stick to something you know and not something you guess or assume,
Anyway,I still would not shoot anymore because of the cost and not the myth of shooting a werewolf or anyone for that fact,unless your a terrorist or some threat to my families or friends lives, but that is Highly Unlikley.
I didn't say they wouldn't shoot. I said they won't shoot accurately. Bullets do always expand. that's how they catch the rifling in the barrel. The rifling puts a spin on the bullet, and increases accuracy. I'm not guessing or assuming, look up the thermal conductivity, and thermal expansion for lead and silver.

I'm just saying.

#65    Hugo Stiglitz

Hugo Stiglitz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

• Man of The People

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:07 PM

physically,there could never be such a thing as werewolves like we have seen them in the movies.

"If you want to walk the Streets of Gold,you got to know the password, ROLL TIDE ROLL."
Paul "BEAR"Bryant

#66    Dougward5

Dougward5

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

• " silver bullets ain't cheap"
    www.realwerewolfhunters.com

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:57 PM

Correct " as we have seen then in movies"

#67    UFO_Monster

UFO_Monster

Poltergeist

• 2,238 posts

• What looks spooky is not always scary. What looks cute is not always cuddly.

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:24 PM

View PostSkepticalB, on 28 August 2013 - 04:50 AM, said:

I have a baseball bat.

that is my zombie kit.

it's also my intruder kit, and velociraptor kit.

I'm really cheap I guess is what I'm trying to say
Time to get out the barbed wire and upgrade then.

#68    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:02 AM

Not allowed near sharp objects.  doctors orders

#69    brlesq1

brlesq1

Fan Dancer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts

• Reality is highly overrated.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:39 AM

Sounds to me like he and his friends are pulling one over on you.

Forget what they told you. You want the truth, follow the money.
In this life, things are much harder than in the afterworld. In this life, you're on your own.--Prince

#70    Akanatsu

Akanatsu

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:54 AM

To me, it seems like he wants attention. I use to date a girl who believed a friend of hers was a vamp, because they told her so, and because she read the dreaded Twilight books, and they claimed the same stuff as in that book. It was kind of annoying. Anyways, he's not a lycanthrope, although howling can be him getting in contact with nature, and might be his spirit animal showing itself through him. Granted I've never howled, but still a possibility.

#71    HeathenRoyalty

HeathenRoyalty

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

• "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -Hunter S. Thompson

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:26 AM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 06 January 2013 - 12:35 AM, said:

Sounds like typical teenage attention-seeking, experimenting-with-who-he-is behavior.  If he really thinks he's a werewolf he needs medical help, because thats all Lycanthropy is - people who think they can turn into other animals.

Lycanthropes believe they can turn into wolves not other animals.

#72    HeathenRoyalty

HeathenRoyalty

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

• "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -Hunter S. Thompson

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:32 AM

View PostUlricaWolf, on 06 January 2013 - 12:07 AM, said:

I have a very strange friend, he has shown some questionable behavior which I feel is not really human...... I shall list them below:

Before I knew him very well:

> He seemed aggressive and broody
> He was always aggressive to new students, never welcoming
> He wouldn't let anybody enter his personal space, except for a select few
> Those 'select few' was his group of friends, which never changed, never gained or lost any members and had all the same characteristics, aggressive broody, looks that could kill

Then I got to know him:
I had always been intrigued by him, drawn towards him, he seemed very interesting. And I managed to make friends with him, I have now been friends with him for 6 years.

> I've noticed that he has very sharp nails and teeth, he likes to use them when play fighting with his friends
> I happen to know that his favorite place is somewhere called 'Churchhill park' It has a nice big forest and lots of big green spaces
> He's taken me there before, and to my great surprise, he howled in front of me and encouraged me to join in, which I did. I didn't know howling could be so much fun ;)
> He has grown rather possessive of me (which I don't really mind x) ) I remember once I was being picked on by a boy that I am mortal enemies with, and he showed up. All he did was give one of those 'I'm gonna rip your face off' looks and the boy cleared off.
> One more thing, I have heard him growl on several occasions, usually at his mates

What do you make of this behavior?

Aside from any actual proof of werewolves and vampires, sounds like normal teens dealing with hormones. If you look into the werwolf lore from your side of the world you will find many ways to find out whether or not he is a werewolf; especially after a full moon.

#73    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

i think he meant other animals than human

View PostHeathenRoyalty, on 10 September 2013 - 01:32 AM, said:

Aside from any actual proof of werewolves and vampires, sounds like normal teens dealing with hormones. If you look into the werwolf lore from your side of the world you will find many ways to find out whether or not he is a werewolf; especially after a full moon.

...Resorting to killing w/ silver should be last option

#74    The Dreamer - Hybrid89

The Dreamer - Hybrid89

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

• Its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

I have a very strange friend, he has shown some questionable behavior which I feel is not really human...... I shall list them below:

> Those 'select few' was his group of friends, which never changed, never gained or lost any members and had all the same characteristics, aggressive broody, looks that could kill

Then I got to know him:
I had always been intrigued by him, drawn towards him, he seemed very interesting. And I managed to make friends with him, I have now been friends with him for 6 years.

> I've noticed that he has very sharp nails and teeth, he likes to use them when play fighting with his friends
> I happen to know that his favorite place is somewhere called 'Churchhill park' It has a nice big forest and lots of big green spaces
> He's taken me there before, and to my great surprise, he howled in front of me and encouraged me to join in, which I did. I didn't know howling could be so much fun ;)
> He has grown rather possessive of me (which I don't really mind x) ) I remember once I was being picked on by a boy that I am mortal enemies with, and he showed up. All he did was give one of those 'I'm gonna rip your face off' looks and the boy cleared off.
> One more thing, I have heard him growl on several occasions, usually at his mates

Now I havnt read any of the replies after the original OP so I'm just going to comment on the OP. :P

Now I;m guessing that you and this friend are teenagers or even in your very early twenties.

Some people, male or female can be quite aggressive at any age, that fact that your a teenager makes it worse with all those hormones raging.

This could be simply a habit of his. Maybe he acts aggressive to test them, to see what they're made of. I know a few people that do this, or at least did back in the day.

This isn't odd behavior in my opinion. I'm not going to let just any tom,dick or harry into my home which is my personal space. I don't believe in being in the company of people who p*** me off or irritate me.

Isn't it naturally for people with the same qualities and interests to become friends?
They could be loyal to each other hence, then not falling out. Again nothing odd about this.

Incase you havn't noticed, everyones teeth are quite sharp. :P

I find out doors quite peaceful especially at night and on a full moon more so, that doesn't mean I'm going to suddenly turn into a were-wolf :P

Sounds like to me that he was trying to make an impression or flirt with you. He probably likes you in my opinion.

If he counts you as a friend then its only natural that he's going to stick up for you if your getting picked on, more so even if he fancies you. I've often done the same for ex-girlfriends and my younger sisters. Its not odd behavior.

Im guilty of this. When I get really p***ed off, I growl liek a mother ****er, my dad does the same. I've wondered myself why I do it but I wil lsay that I don't know any other person that does the same now being honest. That being said I've serious aggression problems, I've much more control now then I did 6-8 years ago but when I lose control , I'm a completely different person and I've done bad **** lol. :S

Sounds normal to me but I'm not your average person then either. I wouldn't put too much thought into it. You could do some research on behavior as to why we growl or act certain ways.

Anything other than that my dear, well I don't know.

Posted Image

#75    Mike G

Mike G

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

• Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

Then I got to know him:

I think you're really young and have a crush. Probably trying to insert yourself into some kind of Twilight-inspired fantasy to boot.

Edited by Mike G, 12 September 2013 - 02:29 PM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with werewolves, lycanthrope, lycanthropy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users