Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 3 votes

A demon visited me at night

heaven god demon evil spiritual

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1    bamau777

bamau777

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:18 AM

This happened about a year ago and I remember it still like it happened yesterday. I was asleep in my bedroom having a very vivid dream. In the dream two doves flew towards me carrying a scroll the seemed to shine with a golden light. They dropped it in my hands and the light seemed to shine brighter from the scroll. I felt the need to open the scroll and I did, and when I did a heard a loud booming voice. The voice was graceful, amazing, peaceful and powerful all at the same time. the voice spoke to me as if it was God, and he told me in essence, that I had been faithful and despite my doubts in myself I would make it to heaven. It was so odd, I felt as though the light and voice saw right through me and I could hide nothing. I have never felt such joy, peace and love in my life. At the height of my emotions and when it felt like I was about to be taken to heaven suddenly I was in my bed wide awake. I picked my head up to survey the room and instantly noticed a dark figure sitting in a chair facing me. It was my spinning chair which I'm pretty sure was turned away from my bed but regardless the figure sat there staring at me. He looked human, yet I knew he wasn't it is hard to explain. I spoke to him and said, "Are you an Angel?" Deep down I knew he wasn't because I felt darkness and evil coming from him, but because of my dream I was having I did not want to offend a possible angel. However as soon as I asked him this question, one of the scariest, most frightening things happened to me. He smiled, his mouth twisting into the most evil and sinister grin anyone could imagine. My heart dropped and I was instantly filled with fear. I thought to warn my family but I didn't want to endanger them so I said nothing. I saw my legs were bound and they began rising, as if the being was taking me away. I didn't know what to do, so in a strangled gasp of fear I yelled help. It was as if that broke everything away as my feet dropped to the bed again and everything was normal. I looked to the chair where the being had sat and it was gone. To this day I can not remember his face though it appeared human but evil, the one thing I will never forget is the way he looked at me and the smile on his face, like I was nothing to him. I thought maybe it could be sleep paralysis but after extensive research I had little in common with it do to multiple factors. For a year I have tried to forget it, convince myself it wasn't real but I can't deny the feeling it left me and how vivid and real the whole experience was, including the dream before it. The reason I think it may be a demon, is because it interrupted my dream of heaven and God, and was so incoherently evil. I'd like to hear someone else's thought because all my friends either say I'm dreaming (I was WIDE awake) or imagined the whole thing and am exaggerating.

#2    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,358 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

To me this is a very typical dream, what I see here is the battle of good and evil within.  We all want to believe we do our best to be good.  We often fear that the truth is we are more evil than good inside.

When we raise ourselves up (aka: being raised to heaven), our dark side rises to remind us that we also belong to "it" in our behaviours in the world.  I see this as a dream of the duality of human nature rather than an experience with a demon in your room.

No offence but if your friends are not clear on the reality of your experience, I hope you will not be too dissappointed that strangers on the internet will question the idea also.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#3    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

If something 'paranormal' happens in a dream, it's likely that what you experienced is simply your own psychological problems manifesting themselves in the best way they can. For something truly paranormal, I believe one must be awake...

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#4    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

Cool. You cant spend the night here.

#5    bamau777

bamau777

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:17 AM

I was wide awake for the demon part. I know for sure I was awake and no longer dreaming.

Edited by bamau777, 06 January 2013 - 05:27 AM.

#6    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:33 AM

View Postbamau777, on 06 January 2013 - 05:17 AM, said:

I was wide awake for the demon part. I know for sure I was awake and no longer dreaming.

The perfect example to this happened to me last week.

I went camping. I was in my tent and had a dream that woke me up. Climbed out my tent and spoke to my mates about it then went back to bed.

In the morning I brought it up with them but they all said they didn't know what I was talking about. Then the more I thought about it, the more I realised that me climbing out of the tent at night was also a dream. It might have been one long dream or maybe I had a dream, then later on that night I had a dream about that other dream. :S I couldn't tell you.

A lot of times I have very vivid dreams then a day or two later I will have confusion about a memory and can't tell straight away if it was real or a dream I had.

So to sum it up, I would never trust any memory that was around my sleeping time, especially if I had been dreaming.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#7    bamau777

bamau777

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

View PostDKO, on 06 January 2013 - 05:33 AM, said:

The perfect example to this happened to me last week.

I went camping. I was in my tent and had a dream that woke me up. Climbed out my tent and spoke to my mates about it then went back to bed.

In the morning I brought it up with them but they all said they didn't know what I was talking about. Then the more I thought about it, the more I realised that me climbing out of the tent at night was also a dream. It might have been one long dream or maybe I had a dream, then later on that night I had a dream about that other dream. :S I couldn't tell you.

A lot of times I have very vivid dreams then a day or two later I will have confusion about a memory and can't tell straight away if it was real or a dream I had.

So to sum it up, I would never trust any memory that was around my sleeping time, especially if I had been dreaming.

I understand what you are saying but the thing is I didn't go back to sleep that night , I stayed up with the lights on because the experience was so real and horrifying that I wasn't able to sleep.

#8    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,830 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:04 AM

View Postbamau777, on 06 January 2013 - 05:47 AM, said:

I understand what you are saying but the thing is I didn't go back to sleep that night , I stayed up with the lights on because the experience was so real and horrifying that I wasn't able to sleep.

It sounds to me that you woke up when you screamed for help. The previous part may have seemed real, but would still have been the dream.

Edited by DKO, 06 January 2013 - 06:05 AM.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

#9    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

While completely awake, I've heard Father God say to me that, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time". His voice sounded of greatness not of this world. It sounds to me that God truly did speak to you in your dream - congradulations! I've seen two demons, they also looked human, but had a horn on their heads. The demon may have been an evil human spirit in hell. It's hell to be without God! GOD BLESS!!

#10    bamau777

bamau777

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

View PostDKO, on 06 January 2013 - 06:04 AM, said:

It sounds to me that you woke up when you screamed for help. The previous part may have seemed real, but would still have been the dream.

I understand why your skeptical but nothing changed when I said help other then him disappearing. I was awake because when I said help I watched my legs fall back down to the bed and my eyes were never closed. I know it seems hard to believe but I was 100 % awake and you would understand if you were there.

#11    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,046 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:20 PM

You're not looking for someone else's thoughts about what happened, you're looking for reinforcement that it was real.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#12    bamau777

bamau777

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

View PostHasina, on 06 January 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

You're not looking for someone else's thoughts about what happened, you're looking for reinforcement that it was real.

No that is false. I'm just explaining that I was awake for that part and I do not want to here about any theory claiming it was a dream. Any other thoughts would be appreciated.

#13    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,830 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

View Postbamau777, on 06 January 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

No that is false. I'm just explaining that I was awake for that part and I do not want to here about any theory claiming it was a dream. Any other thoughts would be appreciated.

You can't choose what theories people have to give you.

Like Hasina said, you have come on here expecting people to say "Wow! that's amazing!" and when you don't get that response you get annoyed.

You were obviously still dreaming *SNIP*

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 07 January 2013 - 03:46 AM.
Not case closed by your assertion.

Confucius Says:

#14    Twin

Twin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

• The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
    Winston Churchill

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:25 AM

When God speaks to you, there is no reason to wonder if it was real. You will know.

#15    bamau777

bamau777

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:56 AM

View PostTwin, on 07 January 2013 - 02:25 AM, said:

When God speaks to you, there is no reason to wonder if it was real. You will know.

Yes that is true. Thanks for that.

Also tagged with heaven, god, demon, evil, spiritual

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users