Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What's your current mood?

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#1    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:16 PM

This is a pretty neat way to gauge people's emotions.

So what's your current mood on any given day?
You can even explain the reason why your feeling this but it's optional.
My current mood is a mixture of apprehension,elation and sheer bafflement.
I'm multi-tasking with all my conflicting feelings.

Edited by Medium Brown, 06 January 2013 - 03:16 PM.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#2    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:02 PM

My current mood is one of a tinge of excitement, a bit of wonder, hopefulness, and happiness.

Reasons being I am taking a hike later today to the top of Mt. Diablo. I have never been there before, and am just waiting for the slight rain to clear up. That's the tinge of excitement. A bit of wonder at translating the things I've read and listened to so far today. I have the feeling this is going to be one of those days. One of the good ones, where things are something more that what they usually are in my mind. Hopefulness to feel nice today. Happy I'm not sure why. I just am. Yesterday was a bad day overall, but it's not here anymore.

This reminds me of years back in rehab when we would have family meetings with all the group (very large crowd) we would go through the room to everyone and they would have to say how they were feeling with two adjectives. It was stated every session that "tired" is not an acceptable mood or emotion, but everytime, without fail, at least a few random people would still say "tired". The funny things we remember.

Edited by _Only, 06 January 2013 - 04:05 PM.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#3    Ealdwita

Ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 5,275 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

I think 'simmering' is the word for how I'm feeling at the moment! At lunchtime, several of the lowest forms of life on this planet (walkers), trespassed across Home Farm field and left the gate into the Lower field badly secured. Consequently, we've spent most of the afternoon getting half a dozen petrified (and therefore - potentially dangerous) Frisians, out of knee-deep mud and on to solid ground! What makes it worse is that there's no legal right of way across that part of the farm! To be fair, I don't think it was regular Ramblers, more like a bunch of Townies out for a post-Sunday lunch jolly! They were rather lucky we weren't out shooting at the time!

Yup, 'simmering' is a good word!

Posted Image

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#4    Ealdwita

Ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 5,275 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

View Post_Only, on 06 January 2013 - 04:02 PM, said:

My current mood is one of a tinge of excitement, a bit of wonder, hopefulness, and happiness.

Reasons being I am taking a hike later today to the top of Mt. Diablo. I have never been there before, and am just waiting for the slight rain to clear up. That's the tinge of excitement. A bit of wonder at translating the thing I've read and listened to so far today. I have the feeling this is going to be one of those days. One of the good ones, where things are something more that what they usually are in my mind. Hopefulness to feel nice today. Happy I'm not sure why. I just am. Yesterday was a bad day overall, but it's not here anymore.

Don't leave any gates open!  (See post #3!)

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#5    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,989 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

At the moment I am quit content and happy not upset about anything but the day is young.  As it moves on I'm sure my temperament will too.

#6    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

Whats wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

HIGH - which means Im euphoric and at peace with everything

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#7    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

Frazzled.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#8    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,344 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

Peaceful and content .............. this is very rare so I'm pleased to be making a record of it that I can refer back to when things are not so good.

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#9    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

• I'm baaaaaack

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

resigned depression for no recognizible reason......... there are so many potential reasons.........

#10    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 43,355 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

At this moment in time....quiet and pensive.

Posted Image

#11    WolvenHeart7

WolvenHeart7

Alien Abducter

• 4,616 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

I'm calm and thoughtful... just a bit annoyed because I've been having my social anxiety come back some lately. Just got to spend some time meditating and searching myself to get myself back in balance.

#12    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

Hungry and Cranky. It's brekkie time need coffee and toast. NOW!!

#13    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:51 AM

View Postealdwita, on 06 January 2013 - 04:06 PM, said:

Don't leave any gates open!  (See post #3!)

I made sure I wouldn't, but was saved from having to spend the night in my car there when the rangers left the gate open well past 5 pm. So there's the other side of that coin.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#14    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,197 posts

• Hi! :-)

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

I've been feeling warm and joyous for the last few days. I got this from singing a low tune quietly to myself as I was walking down the street. I recognized the warm and joyous feeling coming from my heart after a while of singing. I was making up the tune and lyrics as i went, my tone was low and the pace was very slow and included a lot of hums. I dont remember any of the lyrics but i knew i was singing from my soul. I felt that I had discovered a new way of bringing on this warm and joyous feeling and so I hope I never forget to put it into practice. I dont think there's anything wrong with being joyous everyday...

This is my feeling right now mixed with happiness. I had a great day, not only because of this joy i could feel in my heart but also because it was a good day, ive been busy, lots of positivity and socializing today.....

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#15    Jinxdom

Jinxdom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• Education...has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    -- G.M. Trevelyan

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

Curious my mood is always set to it.  Too many questions not enough answers. When I interact with something I always have to wonder why that is. Depending on the answer is when it changes from just curious to curious and happy and or curious and sad but the emotion part fluxes. When I figure out why something is then I'm not longer curious about it but there is a lot of things I do not know so I'm going to be curious more then likely until the day I die. That's actually kind of depressing, oh well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users