Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Majestic Humanoids/Nordics - Sing-Song Voice

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:19 AM

This time it contained a tall fair complexioned man and two women with slanting eyes and long black hair...the beings using their own language (which has no more than 15 letters, and sounds musical) together with telepathy.

The occupants of the craft were all blonde....The beings had soft musical voices.

But what really grabbed their attention was the man’s long light brown hair. His eyes were light-colored somewhat slanted, his skin was much bronzed. After gesturing greetings back to the visitor, they asked him who he was and suddenly still with the smile on his face the stranger extended his hand towards the women but instead of shaking hands he slightly brushed the palms of her hands with his and then spoke in a “sing song type manner” and in a language they could not comprehend, even though both women were fluent in English, German, and Russian and were very knowledgeable with other languages such as Spanish and French. “His hands were beautiful” said the women, “with long well manicured fingers like that of an artist”. The stranger seemed to emit an air of friendliness and kindness that left both women very impressed.

• June, 1968. Villa Carlos Paz, Argentina

Source: http://inexplicata.b...01_archive.html

Posted Image

Witness: Maria Elodia Pretzel. "...a large figure, standing in excess of 2 meters, blonde, hair combed backward with a friendly facial expression....The being advanced toward her with a kindly, calm manner, moving his lips slowly, speaking a strange, melodic language that reminded her of Japanese. He said something like “cling-gling-crish.”

After being directed to go to an isolated area to meditate & repeat certain words, the main witness and two friends were sitting on a clearing and had just finished chanting the words, when they opened their eyes and found themselves surrounded by three very tall majestic appearing humanoids. One being stood in front of each witness. The beings appeared to be talking to each other using a strange musical singsong language that the men were unable to understand. They were described as human like, white, with light penetrating blue/green eyes. They were bald and their skin seemed to have a certain phosphorescent glow almost like an aura.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Report of human like or "Nordic" appearing humanoids, this sing-song like language has been reported before and after. -- Albert Rosales

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...4 small but human like occupants, 3 men and a woman; all were masked. They spoke in a high, vibrating "singsong" manner but the witness was able to understand and was invited to inspect the craft.

#2    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

Cool banana's :tu:

#3    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

Always with the Nordics..... :td:

What about all the other alien rases??? https://www.google.c...iw=1680&bih=853

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#4    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,510 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

if these reports are to be believed, we've three basic langusges being spoke - one singsong, one gutteral and the other "insectile" or full of clicks etc.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 08 January 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

if these reports are to be believed, we've three basic langusges being spoke - one singsong, one gutteral and the other "insectile" or full of clicks etc.

And English.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#6    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,629 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

What did Travis Walton's Nordics speak?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#7    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,812 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:38 AM

View PostHazzard, on 08 January 2013 - 01:46 PM, said:

And English.
it might not be completely unreasonable to assume that, if an ET race wanted to communicate with somebody who spoke a particular language, they'd speak to them in that language, would it? It wouldn't necesarily mean that the ETs would speak that language themselves.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#8    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

strange all of the sighting and incounters happened in 1970

#9    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

View Postwolfknight, on 10 January 2013 - 03:08 PM, said:

It's like the Roswell Incident. It did not really become a huge deal until the late seventies, amazingly after Close Encounters of the Third Kind was released. The story always out there but after that movie came out the story, the details and everything associated with it grew (and so did the cash to be made on any stories, fuzzy pics and all things 'alien').

#10    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:07 AM

View Postwolfknight, on 10 January 2013 - 03:08 PM, said:

Not.

#11    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 10 January 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

Close Encounters of the Third Kind was released.

Actually the movie Close Encounters was based on real UFO and close encounter reports. I think the aliens were based on Betty and Barney Hill.

#12    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 11 January 2013 - 05:11 AM, said:

Actually the movie Close Encounters was based on real UFO and close encounter reports. I think the aliens were based on Betty and Barney Hill.
After the movie was released EVERYTHING UFO, Alien and strange in general exploded. That was my point.

#13    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:11 AM

View PostDBunker, on 08 January 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

Always with the Nordics..... :td:

What about all the other alien rases??? https://www.google.c...iw=1680&bih=853

Posted Image
Gutteral speach seems to come from what I would terms the alien hybrid variety. Beings that have a more
Mongoloid appearance with high cheeck bones and slanted eyes.

It just so happens that I've compiled cases where a sing-song type voice is reported from Blond Nordic type beings.

Posted Image

In this case the witness Dionisio Yanca describes a buzzing tone.

"they spoke among themselves with a murmuring similar to the hum of bees in a hive, and that they promised him to return."

The music of speech is termed prosody. Maybe these beings brains are sturctured differently than a normal human. Sing-song voice in our culture is associtaed with empathy also certain disorders such as autism. Some cultures though have a more musical form of speech.

#14    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:24 AM

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 11 January 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

After the movie was released EVERYTHING UFO, Alien and strange in general exploded. That was my point.

The problem is a lot of CE III cases were before the movie came out. Sure there may have been an uptick in reports and general interest in the phenomenon but that's to be expected. If you read old UFO publications though what was depicted in the movie was nothing new. It served as the basis for the movie. It's one reason J. Allen Hynek is in the movie.

#15    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:34 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 08 January 2013 - 03:53 PM, said:

What did Travis Walton's Nordics speak?

Posted Image

The Nordic beings is Walton's case didn't speak. Interestingly the tight-fitting bright blue suit has been described in other Nordic ET cases.

Posted Image
Mrs. Jesse Roesternberg, Staffordshire, England.

Often times telepathic type communication will be described when the beings are communicating with the subject. Their own type of audible speech is overheard when the beings are communicating with each other or conversing.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users