Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Fatal Zorbing

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#16    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

View PostCoffey, on 09 January 2013 - 12:54 AM, said:

Where is that happening then? I haven't seen any wars like that since WW2.
Those would be the only reason I'd sigh up to fight a war. Perhaps nowadays people just sign up to make money and shoot guys.

#17    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

View PostHasina, on 09 January 2013 - 12:56 AM, said:

Those would be the only reason I'd sigh up to fight a war. Perhaps nowadays people just sign up to make money and shoot guys.

So do you agree the wars int he middle East are based on establishing central Banks in these countries?

My Evidence:

Iraq: central bank owned by the Rothchilds put in place after we gained control.
Afghanistan: central bank owned by the Rothchilds put in place after we gained control.
Libya: central bank owned by the Rothchilds put in place after we Al Qaeda gained control (who we supported financially and with air support/proven fact because Al Waeda Flags are above Libya now) Because Gaddafi was against having a central banking system and debt .

Iran does not have a central Bank owned byt he Rothchilds... They will soon though.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#18    Hasina

Hasina

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

View PostCoffey, on 09 January 2013 - 01:01 AM, said:

So do you agree the wars int he middle East are based on establishing central Banks in these countries?

My Evidence:

Iraq: central bank owned by the Rothchilds put in place after we gained control.
Afghanistan: central bank owned by the Rothchilds put in place after we gained control.
Libya: central bank owned by the Rothchilds put in place after we Al Qaeda gained control (who we supported financially and with air support/proven fact because Al Waeda Flags are above Libya now) Because Gaddafi was against having a central banking system and debt .

Iran does not have a central Bank owned byt he Rothchilds... They will soon though.
I don't have to agree nor disagree if you have the evidence.

#19    Emin

Emin

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:07 AM

:clap: :w00t: :tu:  RoflzZZ

I am an Emin of truth!

#20    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:08 AM

View PostHasina, on 09 January 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

I don't have to agree nor disagree if you have the evidence.

You can still have an opinion! :P

Especially seeing as msot people seem to be completely blind to it.

#21    Emin

Emin

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:09 AM

No but seriously......Wow, lol.

I am an Emin of truth!

#22    Hasina

Hasina

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

View PostCoffey, on 09 January 2013 - 01:08 AM, said:

You can still have an opinion! :P

Especially seeing as msot people seem to be completely blind to it.
Rothchilds banks went up in each country the West moved into militarily. That's a fact, I can't place motive behind it without knowing the motive. Is it the reason we're going in completely? No, I don't think so. I think it's a multitude of reasons but extending that banking system could, and since the facts show that it is happening, it is a motivating factor.

#23    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:18 AM

View PostHasina, on 09 January 2013 - 01:13 AM, said:

Rothchilds banks went up in each country the West moved into militarily. That's a fact, I can't place motive behind it without knowing the motive. Is it the reason we're going in completely? No, I don't think so. I think it's a multitude of reasons but extending that banking system could, and since the facts show that it is happening, it is a motivating factor.

Oil and Gas are other reasons that evidence shows.

How I see it is that all the wars are about greed. It's men and woman who die fighting in them that are victims of lies. They beleive they are fighting a good cause when they are being used by greedy people who should face punishment for crimes against humanity.

That is my view.

#24    Hasina

Hasina

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:24 AM

View PostCoffey, on 09 January 2013 - 01:18 AM, said:

Oil and Gas are other reasons that evidence shows.

How I see it is that all the wars are about greed. It's men and woman who die fighting in them that are victims of lies. They beleive they are fighting a good cause when they are being used by greedy people who should face punishment for crimes against humanity.

That is my view.
Doesn't mean if we just stopped fighting the other side would. We've p***ed them off for far too long. It's like borrowing money almost. You borrow money to pay off one friend, then borrow again, and again, and again, because if you stop, sooner or later, you won't be able to pay them back and you'll get beaten up. Humanity is corrupt with greed. We're a species that just loves to make things overly complicated. I also don't doubt, from remembering words Bush said years ago, that there also isn't some religious reason behind it on the West's end as well.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#25    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,764 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

View PostHasina, on 09 January 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

Doesn't mean if we just stopped fighting the other side would. We've p***ed them off for far too long. It's like borrowing money almost. You borrow money to pay off one friend, then borrow again, and again, and again, because if you stop, sooner or later, you won't be able to pay them back and you'll get beaten up. Humanity is corrupt with greed. We're a species that just loves to make things overly complicated. I also don't doubt, from remembering words Bush said years ago, that there also isn't some religious reason behind it on the West's end as well.
I think it's true but I don't ever see us admitting it.  I have no idea if the things Coffey lists are true so I'll give him benefit of the doubt but I think this last GREAT war that is coming will be fueled primarily by religion.  Islam against the West.  Maybe it will be started by the rich and powerful interests using religion to move things along but in the end it will be out of control.  Nukes will get used.  At that point it won't even matter who or what started it.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#26    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:02 AM

I'm thinking,if you lost footing,because it went too fast ,you could go head over heels,and break your neck .
I bet that's what happened.
It's not safe ,which is a given ,but you expect deaths from sky diving or bungee jumping ,not this .

Miss me?

#27    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:04 AM

View PostCoffey, on 09 January 2013 - 01:01 AM, said:

My Evidence:

Oh come now ,the rothchilds are a conspiracy nut mythos .... :whistle:

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 09 January 2013 - 04:07 AM.

Miss me?

#28    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,821 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

The Zorb fell into an abyss. One died the other survived. I'm guessing the one that died fell out of the hole?

#29    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

View Postthe L, on 08 January 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

I realy like to know did he/she is allright.

From the comments (and there were 2 guys inside the thing):

"Zorb rolled by 1 km down the precipice.After one hour, the rescuers reached the Zorb. Dennis died from a broken spine on the way to hospital. The second guy with a concussion in the hospital."

#30    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 09 January 2013 - 04:04 AM, said:

Oh come now ,the rothchilds are a conspiracy nut mythos .... :whistle:

Yeah they don't even exist. :tu: Keep calm and carry on. :tu:

View Postand then, on 09 January 2013 - 01:52 AM, said:

I think it's true but I don't ever see us admitting it.  I have no idea if the things Coffey lists are true so I'll give him benefit of the doubt but I think this last GREAT war that is coming will be fueled primarily by religion.  Islam against the West.  Maybe it will be started by the rich and powerful interests using religion to move things along but in the end it will be out of control.  Nukes will get used.  At that point it won't even matter who or what started it.

All of what I said is facts and the information is is public, no conspiracy theory.. Just facts. (you can check Wikipedia or whatever factual site you want)

The next great war will only seem to be religious, that will be what the majority believes.

Edited by Coffey, 09 January 2013 - 12:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users