Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Landing of “Disc Shaped UFO” Captured

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 16,453 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 08 January 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

I wasnt aware that you needed fluid for your blinkers, I thought those relied on fuses
Not on flying discs :innocent:

#17    1963

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

• When the day is through,and the nightsky shades the blue,and the swallows cease to sing as they fly!.......

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

When I first saw this picture , I immediately felt that there was something wrong with it. But wasn't quite sure just what it was?...And then it struck me that if this unknown object in the picture , [which my initial perception deemed to be relatively small] was indeed a extraterrestrial vehicle on some kind,...then surely it must be of the un-manned variety!
My reasoning for this would be that as I already mentioned, at first look the object has the appearance of being rather short,...and even more apparent was the lack of depth to the object!..[I mean, just how short must the crew be?...so..Alien Drone..Probe?..still doesn't seem right!?]
But when I found this larger picture of the scene....

Posted Image

...I realised that my perception of the object may have been suffering from my inability to locate 'another more familiar object' to use as a reference point for sizing purposes!...And indeed , on the larger picture, the object does seem of a more substantial mass than I had previously thought!
But, I have to say that the depth of the object still seems 'a little slim' to me.

No doubt some more expert posters will come along soon and prove me wrong, but judging by the ground-illumination from the three lights on the object, along with the realistic shadowing beneath it...I would say that the whole 'picture' was legitimate and not a mocked up fake!
But of course, the sixty four thousand dollar question is...what is the picture showing?
Is it the smoking-gun snap-shot of an ET craft that we all crave?
Or...is it a picture of something more earthly and mundane?

Random thought time....????

[Is it something that an oilfield worker would recognise straight away?]....[Is it the edge of a helipad with night lights switched on?]...[Is it the some kind of platform that is being transported by a large fork-truck just out of the picture?]

goodness knows?...Until we have the full security tape,...we can all have weird and crazy thoughts like this!

But the longer we are made to wait for the full story [ie...the whole security tape, and not just one tantalising frame-shot] ...the louder the 'deliberate-hoax-bells' are going to ring!

[six months since the 'incident'!....three days since the single frame was first aired in the Roger Marsh article in the Examiner....Texas witness claims security camera captured landed disc UFO - National ufo | Examiner.com ......is this starting to sound as fishy and contrived as the Baltic UFO to anyone else?? Posted Image]...I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Posted Image

Cheers.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
...I found the Smoking Gun at last!!!!!!!!.....https://www.youtube....h?v=fGKOcuANNQo

#18    Paul Rubino

Paul Rubino

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 190 posts

• http://www.illuminutti.com - fun with conspiracies and conspiracists

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 08 January 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

You would think believers would get tired of being hoaxed.

Believers are like Charlie Brown. They fall for it every time.

Posted Image

#19    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 37,208 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:54 AM

I find the perspective hard to resolve, but it looks like 3 of these

Posted Image

In this shape

Posted Image

Either on a part runway or helipad, or a low roof, again depending on perspective.

Worklights can look pretty ominous in a photo

Posted Image

Any sort of machinery on oil fields (if that is indeed where this came from) that might be a culprit anyone?

ETA, just saw the 1963 post. Disregard, it's been said already.

Edited by psyche101, 09 January 2013 - 01:00 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#20    PersonFromPorlock

PersonFromPorlock

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts

• Few things do more harm than the belief that life should be Dramatic.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:21 AM

FWIW, if those lights are all the same, and if they're spaced around the rim of a disc, then the ones at the edge ought to appear shorter and the plash (yes, that's a word) of their light ought to point away from the center of the disc. Instead we have three apparently same sized lights all pointing in the same direction. So the 'object' is linear, if it's not a fake.

#21    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:30 AM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 08 January 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

I'm sure some will buy this, myself not being one of them.

You would think believers would get tired of being hoaxed.

You damn right we are! Unfortunately hoaxers get some sick pleasure out of trying to fool people. People want the supposed video, I don't think anyone buying it yet.

#22    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,672 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

Doesn't it need to be "flying" in order to be a UFO?

It seems to be resting on the ground, so it's more of an Unidentified Ground Object really.

Also, why do we only have a single still image of this "craft"? Don't security cameras take video footage, even if it's a frame a second? As it is, it just looks like a single nighttime photo of ground lights of some sort.  There's hardly any detail to make out otherwise and nothing to indicate something that is either landing or taking off.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#23    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,903 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:24 AM

ITs All bigger in Texas ! Like the Truth, Its really  ? Well It is texas afterall ! Remember the Alamo ! E.T. was an Alien you know ! :whistle: :gun:

This is a Work in Progress!

#24    kitty81

kitty81

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

• you never know.. >'.'<

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

The shadows wouldnt fall like that.... :unsure2:

Kitty >'.'<

#25    uprize

uprize

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:04 PM

No video. Fake.

#26    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

Finaly some good evidence that we are being visited. :tu:

Posted Image

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#27    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,903 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

Is that Cat Scratch Fever being delt out there Hazz ?

#28    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 12 January 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

Is that Cat Scratch Fever being delt out there Hazz ?

I think the kitty is providing the best evidence of ET visitation there is to this date.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#29    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,903 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

Yeah ! I have to agree there ! Its purrfectly Logical that its all in there Purrfect  plans ! Were Doomed ! :no:

#30    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

http://www.mysananto...p#photo-4076765

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users