Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Incas, explorers of the Pacific

• Please log in to reply
307 replies to this topic

#301    PersonFromPorlock

PersonFromPorlock

Pooseycat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts

• Few things do more harm than the belief that life should be Dramatic.

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:40 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 26 September 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

I know I can't, but you keep telling all of us you could make it, create it.

Then fcking SHOW us, 0k?

Abe, here's a New England stone wall, built by nothing more than carefully selecting rocks to pile on top of one another. Is it impossible that various cultures have hit on the idea of improving the stones' fit to make the resulting wall more durable? After that, the rest is just scut work of the most boring sort.

Attached Thumbnails

• wall.jpg

#302    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:49 PM

Abramelin, I dont want to pollute your thread with pictures of walls from Dalmatia,regional part of Croatia where we have millions of that walls done by our ancestors and today people aswell. We called them "Suhozid" Suho=dry; zid=wall!

But if you insist I will post few!

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#303    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

View PostPersonFromPorlock, on 26 September 2013 - 09:40 PM, said:

Abe, here's a New England stone wall, built by nothing more than carefully selecting rocks to pile on top of one another. Is it impossible that various cultures have hit on the idea of improving the stones' fit to make the resulting wall more durable? After that, the rest is just scut work of the most boring sort.

I do hope you see that that wall is nothing compared to the Hittite wall I posted an image of.

View PostBig Bad Voodoo, on 26 September 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

Abramelin, I dont want to pollute your thread with pictures of walls from Dalmatia,regional part of Croatia where we have millions of that walls done by our ancestors and today people aswell. We called them "Suhozid" Suho=dry; zid=wall!

But if you insist I will post few!

OK, post some (but not all, lol!).

#304    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:53 AM

Abramelin since I know you are strict for details and that your principles are not soft I wish I didnt said what I did. Since when I checked they were not done in same manner neither with that presicions as Incas one. Also they are smaller stones. I dont know what was I thinking. Anyway, to not ignore you or avoid it I decided to post some. First one is modern. Rest are unknown to me when they were done. Those on islands and well are old. Rest I dont know. We use walls to set borders between lands. Many times for vineyards, olive or lavender for grazing for livestock. Goats and sheeps. Illyrians were first who do it. Slavs imho took their technique. Since there is no report that Slavic people elsewhere done same.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

All Dalmatia is full of them. Its knowledge which pass from generation to generation. Recently ex addicts, sects, ecology groups start to build them as therapy, fun or religious meetings.

Sorry to misguide you.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#305    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 12,253 posts

• - God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi -

"Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

Recent opinions among the China scholars is that much of the 'New' World was 'rediscovered' way back in the BCs, took that long because it took much longer for the cultures to make the way across the globe back then ... it was the case of heading towards the 'Rising sun' until the ended up back where they started ... then it was a case of going back with the 'Setting Sun'

~

He who postpones the hour of living rightly ... is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out ... before he crosses.
Horace - Roman lyric poet & satirist 65 BC - 8 BC
~

third_eye cavern ~ bring own beer

#306    Joe3

Joe3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 01:46 AM

Just to add something to this. my family is originally from Hawaii. We dont look hawaiian. We lived in the area around pearl harbor and were relocated to California when they built Pearl harbor. According to our family history we had lived there for about 500 years or so at that time. Could have been or or less, who knows.
But in the 1930's my grandmother made a trip to Peru for missionary work and took my great grand mother with her.
My great grand mother made the remarks that she could understand some of what the Peruvians were saying. It was similar to our old language.
My sister got interested in this a few years ago and sent a tooth that had belonged to my great, great grandfather for DNA testing and it showed that we were a mix of Caucasian originating from somewhere around Turkey and Inca. Mostly Inca. The Inca and European mixed about 1200 years ago and a very little Polynesian.. My great  grandmother had a deep dislike for the other Hawaiians. Historically they always fought. The Polynesian population grew bigger and bigger and we grew smaller and smaller. Many people have told me that we were probably workers brought in to work the plantations but as far as I know we never worked in Plantations. We were fishermen. We had many boats why would we work in the plantations? My great great grand father had a fish market.  If the new timelines for Polynesian settlement of Hawaii are correct that would put Peruvians there first.
The DNA part is fact but the history part is handed down from generation to generation so whose to know. But I am sure that at least around 1700 or so my family lived there because of written records.

#307    TheGreatBeliever

TheGreatBeliever

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

• Nanotech!

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:04 AM

Wonder how they felt after all those years of sacrificing their children to their mountain gods n yet got overrun by the Spanish

#308    Joe3

Joe3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:59 AM

The inca were known to kill off the best and the strongest. Gotta keep the rulers in power you know. So when 150 guys on horses showed up there was no one left to fight. Just kids and scared people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users